As Ye Sow,....So Shall Ye Reap

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: As Ye Sow,....So Shall Ye Reap

Post by Tbeck »

I don't care about what they want to subscribe to.
However if YoDude doesn't do something about Designer's personal attacks, there's going to be a problem.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Poor poor timmy. :space: Your Butthurt is oozing all over the Board. :space: :uhh:

The Article quotes SOLID FACTS and STATS from the BKA. :space: The Author is a REPORTER for an Online NEWS SITE,....who is TELLING the truth of the situation pertaining to those FACTS in the Country. :space: He interviewed a police officer and QUOTES what the officer said as he REPORTS the FACTS of the situation in Germany..

THAT IS REPORTING.... :kiss:

:lmao:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:04 pm
I don't care about what they want to subscribe to.
However if YoDude doesn't do something about Designer's personal attacks, there's going to be a problem.
Will you just LOOK at who is talking about personal attacks? :uhh:

Mr. Problem Maker HIMSELF! :blink:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

NOTE to Designer.

I haven't been frequenting the forum, and YET YOU'VE dragged every post you've entered into the toilet.
The entire number of members who don't post or completely left the forum because of me is ZERO. I won't bring up YOUR account because most know, and YoDude should know.

Those are the FACTS, so don't be trying to lay YOUR PROBLEM at my doorstep. IT'S ALL YOU!

AGAIN I will leave this matter To YoDude, but I honestly don't know how you haven't gotten banned.

BUT I am also NOT going to give this a rest until something is done. That you can bank on.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:04 pm
I haven't been frequenting the forum, and YET YOU'VE dragged every post you've entered into the toilet.
My gawd,...he will LIE at the drop of a hat. :space: Mr. timmy....let's see you PROVE I have dragged EVERY THREAD I have.... "entered into"...as you claim. :space: :popcorn:

Why you choose to post such a lie is a mystery,.... Because a simple search proves that IT IS A LIE. :space: :dunno:

And now you say you are going to go on some sort of...."crusade".....based largely on THAT LIE? :space: :blink:
Tbeck wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:04 pm
BUT I am also NOT going to give this a rest until something is done. That you can bank on.
Clearly, you have some sort of Vengeful Vendetta in mind. :space: :shock:

For that sake of the Board,....please reconsider such actions.....and instead go back to posting good Threads like your..."Flintlock"... and your positive contributions like to do in the "Monday Golf Days",..and .."How Quickly We Forget"....Threads. :clap: :ShitGrinandThumb: :bow:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

timmys' needless, off-topic blathering diversion Now Settled,...let's get back to Factual Reporting on The Main Topic, :bow:

Knife Wielding Gang Murders French Teen-‘We Came to Kill White People!’ Shouted Ethnic Slurs in Arabic During Attack
By Margaret Flavin Nov. 23, 2023

On Sunday, in the small rural French village of Crépol, a 16-year-old boy was stabbed to death, and at least 17 other people were injured after an organized gang armed with knives attacked the annual winter ball event.

In the chaos, 16-year-old Thomas was stabbed twice in the chest and throat and died of his injuries.

According to RMX News, the gang reportedly used Arabic slurs for White people as they stabbed several partygoers and are being described as Algerian immigrants.
Nine individuals have now been arrested in the murder and suspected racially motivated attack.

RMX News reports:
“It wasn’t just a fight like we’re used to, where there’s little punches thrown at each other. We saw between 15 and 20 people arrive. We didn’t know them, they took out the knives, they were there to kill. We experienced it as an attack,” one eyewitness told French media.

“There were around thirty of them, according to my daughter’s friends,” said another local resident. “They shouted, ‘We are going to kill White people,’” he added, as cited by Paris Match.

French police have since amended their description of the attack, telling national media, “A brawl is two groups of young people who have decided to make an appointment and confront each other. Here, we are not in that configuration.”
Footage circulated on social media which Remix News has chosen not to republish purports to show individuals being stabbed by a group of young men who shout, “F**king gwer” — an Arabic slur for White people.
BFMTV’s crime correspondent Maxime Brandstaetter said of the suspects, “They are, for some, very well known to the justice system, in particular for theft, for break-ins linked to narcotics, for refusing to comply.”

French politician Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, niece of Marine Le Pen, spoke out after the tragedy.

“Anti-white racism now hits even our countryside. At #Crépol , two witnesses say in @ledauphine that the barbarians wanted to ‘plant white people.’ It’s the hunt for the Gauls.”
“Like me, you can’t get over Thomas’ murder at #Crépol . This is not a nightclub brawl or a simple “brawl”. This is anti-white racism. It is time to answer them firmly before life in France becomes hell.”

“The French suffer daily terror, which is the work of people, largely from immigrant backgrounds, to whom France has given everything. In Crépol, what should have been a moment of celebration turned into a moment of horror and mourning. @CNEWS”

“A gang of Algerians stabbed 17 French people at a music festival in a small town in Crepol, Drome. “We are here to stab the targets” they said. As a result of the attack, Thomas, a 16-year-old Frenchman, died. The patriots wallpapered the streets of France with their faces in the face of media silence. Another European who enjoys multiculturalism. Then they are surprised when the right-wing parties, which denounce these situations, do not stop growing.”

Thomas, a promising rugby player, was remembered by his team and community.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

what used to be a few lone murders is now organized attacks and the media is silent. A reasonable person would think this attack would be lead stories all over the world.

If this were French people attacking muslims you can damn well bet money it would be on the news for days.

We are starting to see it happen here and it is only going to get worse with the influx of "palistinians" (hamas terrorists) to this country.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

You just can't give it a rest, can you? Why don't you go do something productive? You know like GET A LIFE!

You're delusional If you think your LAME attempt at dropping your dirty laundry at my doorstep isn't seen through by the members. It's all in type.

You couldn't even leave hillsy mower thread alone :shock: . You are a piece

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:07 pm

You couldn't even leave hillsy mower thread alone :shock: . You are a piece
I was surprised he didn't make an appearance in that thread earlier - after all its not motorcycle related.