As Ye Sow,....So Shall Ye Reap

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

As Ye Sow,....So Shall Ye Reap

Post by Designer »

France is reaping the bitter harvest of the immigrant seeds they have sown;

Violence Spiralling Out of Control in France: Massive Police Deployment Fails to Quell Burnings
OLIVER JJ LANE 30 Jun 2023

The French government is considering “all options” including a nationwide state of emergency after another night of violence which saw hundreds of arrests and injured police officers, and thousands of fires, including many symbols of the state including town halls, schools, post offices, and buses destroyed.

Some 40,000 police officers were deployed across France on Thursday night in an attempt to forestall a third night of violence triggered by the death on Tuesday of a delivery driver at the hands of a police officer in a Paris suburb after he refused to comply with a traffic stop. Yet the enormous show of force by the French state failed to prevent even greater levels of destruction.

Per France’s Le Figaro reports there were 875 arrests overnight nationwide, which saw protest and violence spread to urban areas across the country and even to neighbouring Belgium, the home of the European Union. Figures that underline the considerable scale of the attacks reveal there were some 3,880 fires set overnight, 249 police officers injured — although none seriously — and 492 buildings damaged.

Burnt cars line the street at the foot of the Pablo Picasso estate in Nanterre, west of Paris on June 30, 2023 (Photo by BERTRAND GUAY/AFP via Getty Images)

A view of a car that is set on fire during a protest against the death of 17-year-old Nahel, who was shot in the chest by police in Nanterre on June 27, in Paris, France on June 29, 2023. At least 150 protesters have been arrested in France following the shooting death of a 17-year-old delivery driver by police in a Paris suburb. (Photo by Firas Abdullah/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images)

Police stand by as material explodes in the Cite Pablo Picasso area of Nanterre, north-west of Paris early June 30, 2023 (Photo by Zakaria ABDELKAFI / AFP)

Among those buildings damaged were several town halls and schools burnt out, reports state. Le Parisien cites the Interior Ministry to report 80 police stations were damaged overnight, 34 town halls burnt or otherwise damaged, 28 schools, and 57 other state buildings nationwide. Attacks on symbols of the state appeared so targeted even individual post-boxes were attacked. President of the French Republican Party Eric Ciotti posted footage to social media that claimed to show a French mayor being attacked by a mob as his car was set on fire.

In Marseille, two off-duty police officers were recognised out of uniform and were “seriously injured” in what has been described as a “lynching”.

Looting of businesses including gas stations, tobacconists, and apparel stores has also been reported. In one Parisian suburb, a truck was used to ram down the doors of a shopping centre so looters could access the stores inside.

While French President Emmanuel Macron has been criticised for being absent during the riots — he even grabbed headlines for partying with Elton John on Wednesday night while French cities burnt — he has now left a European summit early to return to Paris and host an emergency government meeting. The government will leave nothing off the table to restore order, Macron’s Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne said, eyeing a potential declaration of a state of emergency.

French media has made repeated comparisons of the present violence to the riots of 2005, which as stated were of such intensity have become the yardstick against which all urban unrest in the country has been compared since.

This general view shows the fire destroyed Tessi group building in the Alma district of Roubaix, northern France on June 30, 2023 (Photo by DENIS CHARLET/AFP via Getty Images)

Top French civil servant Michel Aubouin, an expert on urban violence and managing integration of migrants into society, has warned in an interview today that the emergence of social media, warm summer weather, and a “younger and more violent generation” now compared to 2005 means this unrest could turn out worse. French populist leader Eric Zemmour blamed the immigration policy of the 21st century, sayings he believes the country is now on the verge of a civil war.

The French writer-turned-politician described as “an ethnic, racial war… In 2005, only the suburbs were affected. Now, all of France is affected, from Paris to small towns. Why are they affected? Because for 20 years, we have distributed immigrants.”

Certainly, the events of Thursday night suggest further trouble may yet be in store as some acts on Thursday night imply a degree of planning for future violence. In the Paris suburb of Seine-Saint-Denis, a backhoe tractor was stolen from a construction site and used in part of a campaign of destruction taking out 39 CCTV cameras in the city overnight. Meanwhile, a sporting goods store in Bordeaux was looted on Thursday night with the entire stock of rifles and ammunition taken.

Public transport is being suspended in the Paris region from tonight for every evening until further notice. While this is said to be for the safety of riders and staff, perhaps the number of buses and trams burnt out in recent nights also impacts the decision.

Several cities, including Parisian suburbs, have announced curfews for Friday night.

As reported, this sudden explosion of violence was triggered by the Tuesday slaying of teenage delivery driver ‘Nahel M’ by a police officer in Nanterre, a Paris suburb. Said to be known to police for repeatedly driving without a driving licence or insurance, the teen was pulled over on Tuesday after officers spotted him breaking road laws.

This interaction with officers rapidly deteriorated, however, when the youth attempted to speed away in his car while talking to officers, an event which saw one of those police officers decide to fire his sidearm, killing Nahel. The officer who fired has now been arrested and is being held in prison.

Demonstrators clash with police following a march protesting the shooting of Nahel, 17, by a police officer in the Nanterre suburb of Paris, France, on Thursday, June 29, 2023. French authorities were bracing for another night of protests Thursday over the police killing of a teenager earlier this week after unrest spread beyond Paris’ suburbs.

see the pictures of the devastation here;
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/0 ... -burnings/

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: As Ye Sow,....So Shall Ye Reap

Post by RoadKing »

Insurrection. If the government can’t handle it, We The People have to. Have to. That shit ain’t far behind here. This in France will cause a surge in gun and ammo purchase here. Mark it.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Usual Breitfart bullshit - this isn't a race riot - it's a protest against police shooting a 17 year old kid.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:29 pm
Usual Breitfart bullshit - this isn't a race riot - it's a protest against police shooting a 17 year old kid.
hillsy,....show us all where the Quoted Words I have posted from the Breitbart Article that The Author says this current episode of violence is a,..."race riot".

you can't. :space: :dunno:

This is you posting WHAT IS NOT THERE. :space: It's yet another Text Book Example of your DELUSION.

Sorry guys,....looks like we are getting more of hillsy's Breitbart-Hate-Driven Sickness ....AGAIN. :space: Best we let the little tyke sit in is shit-filled Diaper and whine by himself. :space: :wink:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Victim N African. Those setting fires N African. Sounds like a race riot to me. You certainly cannot expect arson and violence committed by rioters to go unanswered.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Arsonist, looters and muggers will be shot on sight....
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

bassman
Scooter Enthusiast

Post by bassman »

Why do people somehow think rioting and burning down buildings and businesses is going to help some "cause" for them? I am to the point where we should give the lock and load and stop the riots order to the National Guard and police when this is going on anywhere in our country. I know this is never going to happen in this country or any "civilized" country but for how long are we going to sit back and just watch the looting and criminal activities going on inso many major population areas before we stop it by any means necessary. Give 'em free funeral vouchers for the families of the deceased while the Mama's and other family cry on TV about the fact he was a "good boy" trying to get his life together while he was with a crowd of masked hoods smashing the glass on the counters and stealing everything they could carry.

It amazes when the liberal elected officials come on TV crying that Walmart and Target and other shops that are trying to run a business for a profit are shutting down stores and making food islands where the people do not have access to reasonably priced healthy food. Those stores are closing because the theft is so bad and so open during day and night shifts they simply cannot keep those stores open so the access to food and jobs is lost because of the people who somehow think they have rights to free products and just walk out with them.

Yes, I'm old and have moved to a small town and stocked up on items that might be needed if rioting were to spill over into our area. I do think our country is in a liberal downward spiral and though I enjoy life now I won't be here long enough to see the final death knell but hope our kids and grandkids can turn things around and save a great country worth saving.

HARRIS
Bike in shop for repair
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

AND AFTER ALL THE MAYHEM OCCURS, THEN THEY CRY ABOUT THE RESULT THEY WROUGHT. WHEN THERE WAS

INSURRECTION NEAR MY OFFICE AND THE NATIONAL GUARD WAS DEPLOYED CARRYING UNLOADED WEAPONS, I WAS THERE WITH

A REAL ARMED RESPONSE, AND MY PLACE WAS BYPASSED, AS WERE THE KOREAN STORES ...
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:21 pm
hillsy's Breitbart-Hate-Driven Sickness
That's a good one.

Imagine calling someone who sees the bullshit of Breitfart "sick".

Irony is probably not a strong enough word.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:20 am
Imagine me,...who sees the The Believable Reporting on Breitbart,... calling it bullshit. :space: Ignorant Mental Defective is probably not a strong enough words.
There,...fixed it to reflect what EVERYONE has seen about what you post. :space: :wink:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Oxygen thief.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:48 am
That must be an old picture. I can tell because the tree has grown enough to start to tighten the noose.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:42 am
Oxygen thief.
Lame.

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Right on time. You got a problem with the article, take it to the author. JFC!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

MattSunn wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:24 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Right on time. You got a problem with the article, take it to the author. JFC!
Actually it is an insurection because it is about the regugees wanting more rights than French Citizens. It damn sure wouldn't be happening if some white, French kid had been shot. Just like in the US...

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Oxygen thief.
:funnylast: :space: As you Deflect to TRY TO evade embarrassing yourself again about your Breitbart psychosis. :space: This Deflection isn't working. :space: This STILL STANDS;
Designer wrote:
hillsy v2 wrote:
hillsy,....show us all where the Quoted Words I have posted from the Breitbart Article that The Author says this current episode of violence is a,..."race riot".

This is you posting WHAT IS NOT THERE. :space: It's yet another Text Book Example of your DELUSION.

Sorry guys,....looks like we are getting more of hillsy's Breitbart-Hate-Driven Sickness ....AGAIN. :space: Best we let the little tyke sit in is shit-filled Diaper and whine by himself. :space: :wink:
:Cool:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Designer wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:29 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Oxygen thief.
:funnylast: :space: As you Deflect to TRY TO evade embarrassing yourself again about your Breitbart psychosis. :space: This Deflection isn't working. :space: This STILL STANDS;
Designer wrote:
hillsy v2 wrote:

:Cool:
Don’t you get tired of your constant repetition? Right or wrong, you are both boring.
Signifying nothing”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Just goes to show the world what large doses of immigration will do to a country with open borders who welcome anyone
without vetting them first!
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:56 pm
Don’t you get tired of your constant repetition? Right or wrong, you are both boring.
I hear you ......wouldn't it be great if hillsy didn't keep repeating his seemingly endless evasion of the topic being discussed?

If he didn't do that, then reminding him of what he's deflecting from wouldn't be needed. :space: :dunno: