As Ye Sow,....So Shall Ye Reap

Keep it civil
hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: As Ye Sow,....So Shall Ye Reap

Post by hillsy v2 »

Still gone straight over you head, eh Springy??

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Herb wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:52 pm
Arsonist, looters and muggers will be shot on sight....

Should and Must Be Shot.. without further warnings :ShitGrinandThumb:

Authorities must fight violence with violence.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Herb wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:26 pm
Why is it that whenever a person is killed by police he/she are ALWAYS a "good person", no matter what crime they were committing at the time???

And he was a really good basketball player while he was in high school :fubird: :fubird:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I feel sorry for the people in NY with a brain, but the ones that voted dim are getting what they deserve.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/new- ... 5B-MD5-%5D

New Yorkers About To Get Hard Lesson On Real Cost Of 'Green' Energy, Electric Bills To Soar Next Month...

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

tyrant wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:01 pm
You wouldn’t know a fact if it called you BOY, and slapped your face …
:lolfall:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: :space: Yeah,....I laughed also.

What else to do when one reads an obviously wrong and baseless personal attack. :space: :dunno:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

tyrant wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:01 pm
You wouldn’t know a fact if it called you BOY, and slapped your face …
Wilfred Brimley quote? That old timey, aw shucks stuff is kinda played out.
Diabeetus!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Back to the horrible situaion in Europe brought on by the left-wingers;

llegal Migrants Destroy Another Spanish City Threaten to Slit a Terrified Cafe Owners Throat (Video)
August 9, 2023

In a powerful interview that sheds light on a growing issue, Sandra Martinez, owner of a café nestled in the picturesque Spanish city of Donostia-San Sebastian, speaks out about the alarming consequences of violent criminal migrants on her business and the once tranquil community. The interview, conducted at her café, captures the distressing transformation the town has undergone in recent times.

“Every day, we have something. They fight a lot among themselves,” Martinez says, her frustration evident as she recounts the escalating violence among the migrant population. Her café, once a haven for families and schoolchildren, has been severely affected by the deteriorating security. “They have frightened many of my customers. All the mothers from the school, with the children who came here, stopped coming in the afternoons.”

Martinez goes on to detail the drastic measures she had to take to maintain a sense of security for her patrons. “At first, we served them, as usual, until they started to do drug deals on my terrace,” she recalls, describing an incident that led her to involve the police. “One day, a customer said, ‘Sandra, the cistern is leaking.’ What do you mean it’s leaking? We opened the lid and two wallets.”

The inefficacy of law enforcement to address the recurring issue becomes painfully evident through Martinez’s account. “They send police officers to us, they arrive, and the police can’t do anything. They take them away, and after half an hour, they [the muggers] are back,” she says, exasperated. She raises a pertinent question that echoes the concerns of many residents: “I wish the police could do something, too, because they say their hands are tied. Where is safety?”

Addressing accusations of racism, Martinez clarifies, “It’s not racism. We don’t like having twenty people on the benches, from nine in the morning until nine at night, doing nothing, taking drugs, dealing, and scaring all the children who used to play here in the square.” Her voice holds a mix of worry and sorrow, symbolic of a community grappling with a reality they never envisioned.

Martinez’s poignant remarks reflect the broader sentiment of a town that was once known for its tranquility. “Donostia didn’t use to be like that,” she laments, drawing attention to the stark shift in the town’s atmosphere.

As Donostia-San Sebastian wrestles with the challenge posed by criminal migrants and their impact on businesses and overall community safety, Sandra Martinez’s candid interview serves as a poignant reminder of the need for swift action and effective solutions. The town’s residents, who have watched their cherished haven change before their eyes, hope for a brighter and safer future for Donostia-San Sebastian.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

How much does the situation today resemble the time that Spain was ruled by muslims???
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

AND TO THINK, THEY WELCOMED THEM WITH OPEN ARMS ...

" THEY WHO DON'T KNOW HISTORY .... "
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Here's more on what's happening;

Islamized France: 29-Year-Old Woman Barbarically Raped and Tortured by 18-Year-Old Serial Sexual Predator Oumar
August 16, 2023

In a shocking and horrifying incident that has sent shockwaves through France, a 29-year-old woman was subjected to a barbaric assault and torture by an 18-year-old Muslim assailant, leaving the nation in disbelief and outrage.

The victim, whose identity remains undisclosed, fell victim to a nightmarish ordeal that began on August 4th in her own home in the northwestern city of Cherbourg. According to prosecutors, the attacker and repeat sexual offender, identified as Oumar N., forcibly entered her residence and immediately launched a vicious attack. :space: Reports from the investigation revealed that the assailant initially grabbed the woman by the neck, assaulting her repeatedly across her body and face. As the terrifying incident unfolded, the victim was subjected to a series of sexual assaults and torture, including using a 29-inch-long broomstick.

Authorities have labeled the incident as a “rape accompanied by torture or acts of barbarism,” highlighting the extreme cruelty and violence involved. The attacker showed no signs of empathy or emotion during his time in police custody, leaving investigators shocked by the level of brutality displayed.

The victim’s injuries were nothing short of catastrophic. Left bloodied, naked, and severely wounded on the floor of her apartment, she managed to summon help and was rushed to Pasteur Hospital in Cherbourg. Medical professionals worked tirelessly for hours to address her extensive injuries, which included a perforated colon, small intestine, diaphragm, and fractured ribs. Her survival hangs in the balance as she remains in a coma, battling for her life.

Authorities acted swiftly in apprehending the perpetrator. Oumar N. was identified through fingerprints on a door handle within the victim’s home. His phone was geolocated to the crime scene during the time of the attack. Although initially denying his involvement, Oumar N. eventually admitted to the crimes when presented with fingerprint evidence...... It has come to light that Oumar N. was not a stranger to law enforcement, having a history of violence, including prior cases of attempted sexual assault on his 4-year-old sister last year and raping a minor in 2019.

The heinous nature of the attack has elicited widespread condemnation from French politicians and society at large. The incident has also sparked discussions about rising concerns regarding violence, migrant issues, and the safety of citizens

French conservative politician Eric Zemmour expressed his outrage on Twitter, stating, “I dream of a France where a young woman is not in danger of ending up in a coma after being robbed, raped, and horribly tortured.” Jordan Bardella, president of the National Rally, offered his support to the victim, acknowledging the impact of such acts of brutality on individuals and society as a whole.

As the investigation unfolds, France stands together in a shared state of shock and compassion for the victim. This incident serves as a poignant reminder of the imperative for justice, fortified borders, and immigration security, as well as heightened societal vigilance in the wake of such harrowing atrocities, underlining the pressing need to address the threats posed by Islam.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

More of the Foul Stench what these migrants are;

Open Borders Italy Migrants Violent Attack on Catholic Church Shakes Turin
August 20, 2023
Another case of intolerance by a migrant against symbols of the Catholic religion has occurred. The most recent incident happened in the center of Turin, Italy, where a foreigner threw heavy stones at the entrance of the church of San Carlo Borromeo in the square of the same name. Passersby filmed the scene, capturing the man uttering disrespectful statements against Christians. The video quickly spread on social media.

The events unfolded yesterday afternoon, August 17th, in a crowded square. Initially, the foreigner threw various objects, and later, upon finding a large rock, he directed his anger toward the stained glass windows. The foreigner’s attack on the church was ferocious and uncontrolled. The extreme violence was captured from a distance by terrified bystanders, who feared being attacked with the same intensity. The entrance glass of the church shattered, and the man seemed intent on breaking down the wooden structure, given the force he exerted during his assault. San Carlo is one of Turin’s most important religious buildings, a seventeenth-century twin of the Santa Cristina church located east of Via Roma, which separates them.

Witnesses immediately raised the alarm, and the carabinieri arrived at the scene. They managed to disarm the man and secure the square. The foreigner was immobilized on the ground, awaiting the arrival of an ambulance, which later transported him to the hospital due to injuries sustained during the assault. No information is available about his identity or status in the area. What stands out is the violence with which he attacked a symbol of Christianity.
This is not the first case of its kind, not only in Italy but also abroad. Such aggressions are becoming increasingly common: in France, during riots, several buildings were set on fire, and the katana attack in Spain last January cannot be forgotten. A sacristan was killed, and the perpetrator was identified as a 30-year-old Moroccan under investigation for terrorism. Instances of this nature are spreading without a concrete possibility of being stopped, due to the growing number of Islamic supremacists mixing with migrants arriving in Europe.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I realize that what these idiots did is not cool but France is being torn apart by muslims and they are making a bigger deal out of this than the destruction that the muslims have done.

https://www.indiatimes.com/trending/wtf ... 12173.html

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

This is what you can expect when you let these sub-human vile scum in;

Open Borders Switzerland: Woman Raped in the Middle of the Street by a North African Asylum Seeker
August 21, 2023

Neuchâtel, August 18, 2023 – A shocking incident of sexual assault has sent shockwaves through the serene streets of Neuchâtel, Switzerland. A woman was reportedly raped in the middle of the street by an alleged assailant identified as a North African asylum seeker. The incident, which transpired late on the night of August 16, has ignited discussions about safety and immigration in the community.

Around midnight on Wednesday, the Prébarreau district of Neuchâtel bore witness to a distressing event that left a woman victimized and a community shaken. Reports suggest that a passerby spotted a partially undressed man and woman on the street, prompting an immediate alert to the local police. Law enforcement’s quick response led to the arrest of the migrant, who was attempting to flee the scene by seeking refuge in nearby bushes.

The suspect, a 30-year-old male from a North African country, had recently registered at the center for asylum seekers in Boudry. This detail has prompted discussions surrounding the integration of migrants and refugees and the broader issues of safety and security in the region.

The Neuchâtel police praised the vigilance of the witnesses who promptly alerted authorities, which played a crucial role in the swift apprehension of the alleged rapist. Authorities stress the importance of community cooperation in upholding public safety.

The victim, a local resident, was immediately taken to the emergency room for medical treatment following the incident. Authorities have refrained from disclosing further information about her condition, respecting her privacy during this challenging time.

In the aftermath of the incident, the migrant was presented before the on-duty prosecutor, initiating a criminal investigation. The prosecutor has requested the suspect’s detention in pre-trial custody due to the gravity of the charges.

As Neuchâtel grapples with the aftermath of this disturbing incident, the community remains resolute in supporting the victim and facilitating a thorough investigation. The incident has also sparked broader conversations about open borders and the integration of migrants into communities. Politicians are criticized for prioritizing their focus on illegal migrants over public safety.

This is an ongoing investigation; further updates will be provided as more information becomes available.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

‘Killing is a Good Thing’: Callous Migrant Killed Berlin Taxi Driver For €10
OLIVER JJ LANE 31 Aug 2023

A Tunisian migrant has confessed to killing a taxi driver, saying he was “too proud” to simply ask for money or food when he was in need, in an attack that allegedly took place just two days after he was said to have murdered his girlfriend with the same knife.

A German court has heard how a Tunisian migrant has confessed to killing a taxi driver just hours after arriving in the country, having fled from Belgium for the alleged murder of his girlfriend. He is reported to have told police officers when asked why he didn’t just ask for money when he was hungry that “I’m too proud to ask for money” and that he believed “killing is a good thing”.

It is reported by Germany’s Die Welt that on April 6th of this year, a taxi driver was found stabbed in a quiet Berlin-area street, and that passers-by attempted to render first aid, but the driver died. A suspect was arrested the same day and confessed to officers several times during interrogation.

City newspaper the Berliner Zeitung reports there were audible gasps in court when the interrogation tape was played, as the self-confessed killer told officers “killing is a good thing”.

It is stated the 24-year-old came to Europe on a boat from Tunisia to Italy as a child in 2011, and after traveling through France became a legally recognised refugee in Belgium. Despite having lived there for several years it is recorded the man never achieved a profession and lived off Belgian government payments, as well as dealing cocaine on the side.

It was from this country that he fled April, having allegedly murdered his girlfriend in an act of “jealousy” two days before. He told officers he was trying to escape to Norway but upon having to change trains in Berlin found that he was hungry, and had no money. He told police in the recording, BZ reports: “When I got out, I was hungry… I wanted to take someone’s money, kill him… If you want something, you have to kill.”

The Tunisian refugee hailed a taxi and asked to be driven to a remote location he’d already found on a map for the purpose of the killing. Once they were alone, he is said to have stabbed the driver in the neck and ransacked the vehicle for money, but found just ten euros ($10). This was spent on a serving of chips (fries), a cup of coffee, and a fruit juice drink, the court heard.

It is claimed he used the same knife for both killings. The man has been detained in psychiatric care and the case is ongoing.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

The UN-civilized, Filthy Immigrants are at it again;

Never-Ending ‘Free-Speech’ Koran Burnings Are Bringing Relentless Chaos to Sweden – Dozens of Cars Ablaze in Malmo in Latest Incident
By Paul Serran Sep. 4, 2023

What is happening to the Swedes?
Sweden has allowed for uncontrolled migration, which has ripped apart the fabric of their society, turning the city of Malmo into the ‘rape capital of Europe’, as Muslim migrants go around unchecked in their destroying the once-celebrated Scandinavian way of life.
To make the problem even worse, Sweden is adhering to a ‘peculiar’ view of ‘freedom of speech’ meant to include the right to deface or destroy the holy religious writings of millenary religions, notably the Koran.

They now have one anti-Muslim Iraqi migrant performing a seemingly endless parade of demonstrations defacing the Koran, while thousands of Muslim migrants are left enraged and prone to violent protesting.

Sweden argues that they dropped its last blasphemy laws in the 1970s, and that they have no intention to reintroduce them. So, not only this will ruin the Foreign Relations of the country with a large portion of the international community, but also make it impossible from them to ascend to NATO – Turkey is making this very clear.

But worse than it all – they subject their own population to both extremes of an immigrant-manufactured crisis, as clashes erupt in Malmo.
Associated Press reported:
“Police in Malmo said they were pelted with rocks and dozens of cars were set on fire, including in an underground garage, describing the events that started Sunday and lasted overnight as ‘a violent riot’.”

Iraqi immigrant and anti-Islam activist, Salwan Momika on Sunday burned yet another a copy of the Quran on Monday.
As you would expect, an angry mob tried to stop him, while the police arrested the counter-protesters.

BBC reported:
“Mr. Momika set fire to a Quran in Varnhemstorget, a main square in the city on Sunday afternoon. He has previously desecrated the Quran, in a series of anti-Islam protests, and his actions have caused diplomatic outrage across the Middle East.

A group of angry protesters tried to stop the burning, which resulted in a showdown between them and police.”
The Quran burnings have sparked angry protests in Muslim countries, attacks on Swedish diplomatic missions abroad and multiple threats from Islamic extremists – but hey! ‘Freedom of Speech’, right? No?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

France: Sub-Saharan Migrant Squatters, Supplied with Covid Mask Props, Seize Control of Paris' City Hall (Video)
September 6, 2023Add comment2 min read

A large group of economic migrant squatters from sub-Saharan Africa have camped in front of City Hall, the Hôtel de Ville, in Paris, within sight of the Notre Dame Cathedral (currently under reconstruction). The following video features interviews with some of the illegal immigrants who broke the law to come to Paris and now want people to feel sorry for them because they are sleeping on the street while relying on free handouts from various aid groups.

The left aims to portray these illegals as unfortunate, helpless migrants to tug at your heartstrings and make people more inclined to allow more illegal economic migrants into the country. Those interviewed spew the same propaganda as the open-border globalists attempting to flood the country with their new voters.

Most of these individuals, who are primarily women, came to Paris illegally and paid significant amounts of money to traffickers to reach their destination. By their own admission, they were not fleeing war and oppression; they were looking for better opportunities than what they had at home. They were coming to benefit from the generous French taxpayers and were willing to spend a lot of money to travel to Paris and sleep on the street.

Furthermore, when they reached their destination and settled into their makeshift accommodations, they engaged in amorous activities that resulted in the birth of more babies. These babies are then used as heart-rending props to encourage the French state and its obedient citizens to open their wallets and provide even more money to support these economic migrants, also known as cultural enrichers.

If you notice, the migrants camped in the square are all wearing masks, appearing as obedient props. Who instructed them to do so? Indeed, it wasn’t a spontaneous act on their part. Who ensured that they all wore masks?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Open Borders France Courageous Store Manager Fights Off Three African Migrants (Video)
September 17, 2023

The manager of a tobacco shop in Bonneuil-sur-Marne, situated in the Val-de-Marne region of France, became the victim of a violent snatch-and-grab robbery on Tuesday morning. At approximately 6:45 AM, while he was opening his shop on Place des Libertés, he was suddenly ambushed from behind by three masked individuals dressed in black, described as “African” in appearance. They forcibly seized him, strangled him, and forcibly took his gold bracelet.

In a courageous act of self-defense, the shop manager managed to fend off the assailants, leading them towards a nearby supermarket, where he expressed his anger loudly in the middle of the street. This confrontation was captured on surveillance video footage. According to a police source, among the three assailants, two were identified as having an “African” appearance, while one was described as “North African.”

The victim, who sustained minor injuries, displayed scratches on his right wrist and indications of strangulation on his neck. He declined the assistance offered by firefighters and is expected to file a formal complaint shortly.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

THEY CAME TO COUNTRIES NOT AS PEOPLE FILLED WITH GRATITUDE TO BE ALLOWED INTO BUT RATHER THE LOWEST

CLASS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE OPPORTUNISTS LOOKING FOR ALL THE FREEBIES THEY CAN TAKE FROM THE SUCKERS WHO

LET THEM IN ... BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM ...
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Right you are Harris!

AND,....to conquer and take over instead of assimilate into the existing culture.