Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: As Ye Sow,....So Shall Ye Reap

Post by Designer »

More evidence of what the title says;

Report: Migrants Committed Almost 70% of Violent Crimes in France Last Year

BY BEN BARTEE SEPTEMBER 24, 2023

This week in “diversity is our greatest strength” news, a recent report from the statistics bureau serving the French Ministry of Interior has concluded that nigh on 70% of violent crimes in the Paris metropolis were committed by non-French perpetrators last year.
France’s “greatest strength” appears to be subway rape.

Via Remix News:
Last year, 69 percent of violent robberies and other violent crimes, including sexual assaults, on public transport in the greater Paris region of Île-de-France were perpetrated by foreign nationals, according to the annual figures of the SSMSI, the statistics bureau of the French Ministry of Interior.

However, looking closer at the data, it is revealed that Africans alone are responsible for 52 percent of such crimes while only representing 3.2 percent of the population of France.

Even for all of France, the data clearly shows that African nationals account for 42 percent of the above-mentioned types of crimes, way above their statistical weight within the French population.

Regarding crimes specific to public transport, the situation has actually not changed substantially over the years. The last time Remix News reported on such data in 2020, 69 percent of sexual assaults were committed by foreigners at that time as well.

Doing some quick math using the data provided — African migrants committing 52% of violent crimes while accounting for a mere 3.2% of the population — we discover that they are statistically overrepresented in the violent crime category by a factor of 16.

I have met French expats scattered throughout the world who swear to God they’ll never move back to France — in particular, Paris — on the sole account of the out-of-control crime, not just of a violent nature but also property crime.

My capstone paper for my master’s program in international relations concerned, in part, the tsunami of Third World immigration to France and its potential causal impact on the rise of the so-called “far-right” in the country. A huge swathe of the paper analyzed polling data of the French public over the past twenty years. It consistently and unequivocally reflects the French people’s democratic — actually democratic, by conventional definition, not of the newly styled Democracy™ variety — rejection of the inundation of their country with migrants, mostly from the Middle East and North Africa.

Yet the invasion continues unabated.

The question is: with the brutal lockdowns, the austerity, the migrant invasions, etc. of the past several years, how much more can the French people take before violent revolution becomes inevitable and it becomes a fully failed state?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Aren't these African MOO-SLIME migrants just model citizens!!

African Migrant in France Threatens: 'In the Name of Allah, We're Going to Slit Their Mother's Throats (Video)
September 25, 2023

In a viral video circulating on social media in France, an individual who appears to be an Islamic African migrant is seen making explicit threats, including sexual threats, invoking the “name of Allah” while traveling on a train.

French journalist and politician Damien Rieu shared this alarming video on his Twitter account, sparking widespread concern and condemnation across France.

Rieu’s comment accompanying the video reads, “We must persist in allowing millions like him to come,” alluding to the permissive open-border policies advocated by the left-wing French government.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

WHERE THEY CAME FROM KNEW HOW TO CONTROL THEIR " CITIZENS " BUT ... WITH NEW FREEDOMS TO DO WHATEVER THEY PLEASE, IT'S

A DREAM COME TRUE. NAIVE HOSTS HAVE OPENED THE DOORS TO THEIR OWN DEMISE. AND IT'S TOO LATE TO FIX IT! THE ARAB AND AFRICAN RULERS

ARE VERY WELL AWARE OF THEIR POPULATIONS AND THE WAYS TO KEEP THEM IN CHECK. WE GOT THE SAME SITUATIONS HERE, EXCEPT

IT HASN'T STARTED QUITE YET. AND THE SOLUTION WILL BE TO SEND THEM ALL BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM BEFORE IT'S TOooo LATE.

THAT SECOND AMENDMENT IS GONNA BE WHAT SAVES THE USA
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Further documenting the HORRORS being perpetrated by "immigrants" against European Society;

Open Borders Sweden; 12 Year-Old-Girl Assaulted and Knocked Unconscious by Migrant Gang While Buying Candy
Amy Mek October 2, 2023
“The physical wounds will heal with time, but the psychological scars are uncertain. She’s feeling anxious and scared. When you’re twelve years old and subjected to something like this, it leaves a lasting impact.” – Malva’s father, Rickard Bökman.

On a recent Saturday, 12-year-old Malva, a resident of Mörrum, had a harrowing experience while attempting to purchase candy at the local Ica store. She was suddenly ambushed and brutally assaulted by a group of immigrant youths, resulting in her losing consciousness. This distressing incident forced her to spend the night in the hospital, and she remains deeply shaken by the traumatic ordeal. Malva’s father, Rickard, expressed his concerns, stating, “Children should never have to endure such violence,” during an interview with Samnytt.

Last Saturday, Malva, along with two friends, made plans to visit the Ica Nära store in Mörrum.
Rickard Bökman, Malva’s father, shared, “We had dinner rather late on Saturday afternoon, almost evening, and the children were craving some Saturday candy.” Since it was only around seven o’clock, the parents believed it wasn’t too late for Malva and her friends to make a quick trip to the store. The Ica store is conveniently located just a few hundred meters from their residence in the small community outside Karlshamn.
Brutal assault. However, their outing took a horrifying turn before they even entered the store. A group of young individuals, including teenage girls and a boy, viciously attacked them.

Rickard Bökman disclosed, “The gang that assaulted them consisted of six to eight individuals aged 16 to 18.”

As a result of the assault, Malva lost consciousness, and one of her friends was also subjected to violence. The group of attackers fled the scene, taking her friend’s electric scooter, while Malva’s phone lay shattered on the street. Medical professionals later confirmed that Malva had suffered a concussion from the assault. Although she has since returned home, she has been advised to take it easy to facilitate her recovery.

Rickard also noted that several witnesses observed the children being attacked by the older group. “Numerous people witnessed the incident, but unfortunately, no one intervened. The police have multiple witnesses, so they have some names to work with,” he stated.

Police: Keep quiet about details. “The police have asked us not to disclose or accuse anyone; they prefer to handle it calmly and methodically. So, we’ve agreed to their request since they are currently under investigation. This has been ongoing throughout the week,” Rickard explained.

Meanwhile, the father of the other assaulted child has been more outspoken on social media. On Facebook, he described the group as “girls aged 15-18, the boy aged 17-20, dressed in dark clothing, with black curly hair, all of foreign descent.”

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Years late and millions of dollars short, ain't she. Her state and city are a major part of this screw up.

I still say that cutting off support would stop 99.9 % of this shit.

https://www.freemandaily.com/2023/10/02 ... n-borders/
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I think that this situation reflects the title of this thread.

https://whatsnewtoday.org/2023/10/03/co ... residence/

...Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) was carjacked at gunpoint Monday outside his Washington, DC, apartment building, according to his office.

The 68-year-old south Texas lawmaker was unharmed during the incident in DC’s trendy Navy Yard neighborhood at approximately 9:32 p.m., according to DC’s Metropolitan Police Department.

“As Congressman Cuellar was parking his car this evening, three armed assailants approached the congressman and stole his vehicle,” Cuellar’s chief of staff Jacob Hochberg told The Post....
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

https://cogentreach.com/rioting-muslims ... -of-jihad/

...It is also deeply concerning that this unrest is being instigated for the sole purpose of retaliating against the Israelites and their American allies.

Brett Kerman, an American Diplomat based in London shared his thoughts on the situation. “The intent appears to be to send a ‘message of rage’ to Israel and the USA, an act that could create an uncontrollable, destructive wave throughout the Middle East. We must take a stand against terrorism now before this spark is further fanned into a flame of divisiveness and violence with catastrophic consequences.”

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

France: Allahu Akbar Shouting Illegal Muslim Migrant Slits Teachers Throat Stabs Another Police Interrogated Mohammed Days Earlier (Videos)
Amy Mek ctober 14, 2023

France, on high alert and amidst mounting global tensions stemming from the Israel-Hamas conflict, is now confronted with another brutal act of terror on the somber anniversary of Samuel Paty’s Islamic assassination,
Arras, France – A horrific act of Islamic terrorism unfolded on the grounds of the Gambetta-Carnot school complex in Arras, France, leaving one literature teacher dead and three others injured at his former High School. The assailant, identified as Mohammed Mogouchkov, a 20-year-old illegal Chechen Muslim migrant who had already been considered a potential threat to national security (S File) but was never deported, launched a brutal attack while shouting the Islamic battle cry, “Allahu Akbar,” sending shockwaves throughout the nation once again.

Islamic attacks in France are part of a new normal in a country struggling with mass illegal migration since 2015. France has the largest Muslim population of any European Union country. Muslims make up more than 10 percent of the population.

Jihad Attack: “Allahu Akbar”
The Muslim terrorist, Mohammed, arrived at the school complex at approximately 11 a.m. His first victim was Dominique Bernard, a 57-year-old literature teacher who was standing in front of the school. Bernard was mercilessly attacked, and a second teacher who came to his aid was also stabbed by the Muslim terrorist. Numerous witnesses reported that during the incident, Mohammed M. had shouted the Muslim battle cry, “Allah Akbar,” reinforcing the Islamic terrorist nature of the attack.

After the initial assault, Mohammed M. proceeded to enter the school premises. “He went on a journey,” explained anti-terrorism prosecutor Jean-François Ricard as he recounted the terrifying events. Inside the school, the assailant continued his rampage, targeting several people, including a technical worker who was stabbed and a maintenance worker who sustained injuries. Tragically, one of the victims succumbed to their injuries, while three others were wounded. Authorities were able to apprehend the illegal Muslim migrant swiftly. Mohammed attempted to flee through the front of the school but was soon confronted by the police. In a tense confrontation, officers employed an electric pulse gun (PIE) to subdue and ultimately arrest the suspect.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

" In a tense confrontation, officers employed an electric pulse gun (PIE) to subdue and ultimately arrest the suspect."

Should have just shot the fucker.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:16 am
" In a tense confrontation, officers employed an electric pulse gun (PIE) to subdue and ultimately arrest the suspect."
Should have just shot the fucker.
Yep!......DEAD.......right then and there. :space: :fubird:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Gee,....haven't we,...the Smarter and Wiser ones,....been telling of the STUPIDITY of these INSANE left-wing immigration policies for a while now?

Germany Starts Border Controls in Its Frontiers With Poland the Czech Republic and Switzerland Open Borders Policy Abandoned Due to Mass Migration Crisis
By Paul Serran Oct. 19, 2023

Germany is the European country that has been most engaged in the process of mass migration that plagues the continent since 2015.
The former German leader Angela Merkel, the Godmother of these frankly suicidal policies, has left current chancellor Olaf Scholz leading a highly unpopular government, having to deal with the population’s deep dissatisfaction with the present state of German society.

In an attempt to remedy the situation – at least partially – Germany has notified the European Union’s executive branch that it will be enacting temporary border controls at its frontiers with Poland, the Czech Republic and Switzerland. This decision goes a step beyond a move taken last month to strengthen checks on its eastern border. The notification will enable Germany to carry out the same systematic checks at these borders that it has conducted on its frontier with Austria since 2015.

Associated Press reported:
“The government has responded over the past week to intense pressure to address the arrival of large numbers of migrants following a pair of state elections that brought poor results for the governing parties and gains for the far-right Alternative for Germany.
It has announced draft legislation to ease deportations of unsuccessful asylum-seekers as Chancellor OIaf Scholz met Friday with the opposition leader and two leading state governors for what he called a ‘friendly and constructive exchange’ on migration issues.”
Interior Minister Nancy Faeser, who has just been soundly defeated in state elections, just last month ordered border checks on Germany’s eastern frontiers with Poland and the Czech Republic to be strengthened.

But the conservative opposition to go further, urging her to formally notify of border checks — is a move she has now taken.
“Faeser said in a statement that ‘the smugglers’ business is becoming ever more brutal and unscrupulous’, pointing to a crash on a Bavarian highway Friday in which seven people were killed after a van overloaded with migrants overturned when the driver and suspected smuggler accelerated to avoid a police check.

‘It is now necessary to take all possible measures to stop this cruel business in people’s lives’, she said. ‘At the time, we need an effective limitation of irregular migration to relieve our municipalities’. She said that police ‘can now flexibly use the whole package of stationary and mobile border policing measures, according to the current situation’.”

Like in most countries in Europe, the shelters for migrants and refugees across Germany have been filling up in recent months.
Unmanageable numbers of asylum-seekers are arriving daily, adding to the more than 1 million Ukrainians who have arrived since the start of the war.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

AND THEY ALL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CONSEQUENCES WILL RESULT IN DILUTING THE POPULATION WITH

VASTLY UNKNOWNS. BUT WHEN THEY REALIZE IT, IT WILL BE TOooo LATE ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

HARRIS wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:01 am
AND THEY ALL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CONSEQUENCES WILL RESULT IN DILUTING THE POPULATION WITH

VASTLY UNKNOWNS. BUT WHEN THEY REALIZE IT, IT WILL BE TOooo LATE ....
JUST LIKE FRANCE IS FINDING OUT.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:58 am
HARRIS wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:01 am
AND THEY ALL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CONSEQUENCES WILL RESULT IN DILUTING THE POPULATION WITH VASTLY UNKNOWNS. BUT WHEN THEY REALIZE IT, IT WILL BE TOooo LATE ..
JUST LIKE FRANCE IS FINDING OUT.
Right you both are!

Here see just what those shucking,.....moo-slimes,...are about;

Guy named Samir brutally rapes two defenseless elderly women ages 93 and 95 in France…
October 26, 2023

The left will tell you that “diversity” is our strength. Remember that while you’re being robbed, raped, or murdered by an angry migrant who hates your culture. That’s what’s happening across Europe,... particularly in countries like the UK and France, which had an ill-advised “refugees welcome” policy that let their nations be overrun by foreigners who despise them.

And now, thanks to the dangerous and deadly “refugees welcome” policy that liberals rigidly shoved down everyone’s gullet, innocent lives are being shattered and even lost...... A horrifying story has emerged from France, where a man named Samir attacked two vulnerable elderly women, aged 93 and 95, in an old folks hospital.

Notice how the Daily Mail won’t call Samir a “rapist.” They call him a “sex attacker,” which sounds much less vulgar and evil, right?

Daily Mail:
A sex attacker allegedly raped two elderly women aged 93 and 95 in a French hospital before one of his victims died of a heart attack, it has emerged.

The 44-year-old man, identified only as Samir B., was arrested on Saturday after entering his victims’ rooms in the geriatrics department of Argenteuil Hospital on the outskirts of Paris and launching his attack.

He was caught after the 95-year-old victim alerted staff and told them she had just been raped by the man, French newspapers report.
The two women were so savaged by the attack that one died of a heart attack, and the other died a couple of days later. The kicker? The rapist was released under “judicial supervision.”

Eva Vlaardingerbroek:
🇫🇷 FRANCE | Two defenseless elderly women, age 93 and 95, were brutally raped at a hospital in France last Sunday.
Both women died in the days that followed after the horrors they endured.

The suspect, Samir B., a 40-year-old, who was already known to the police for sexual assault, was released (!!!) under judicial supervision after 48 hours only.

Five days ago, a 23 y/o British woman visiting Paris was raped at knifepoint right next to Eiffel Tower by a North-African man in the bushes.

I sound like an broken record, but European women truly aren’t safe in Europe anymore. At any age.

We haven’t safe been since our elites started importing fighting age savages from archaic societies, and we’re just letting it happen.
We’re letting our civilization be invaded and destroyed, and our women raped and murdered. People apparently just don’t care enough.

And to make matters even worse, Samir B was known to the French police for acts of rape in the past. It’s as if globalist governments are happily importing rape, hate, and murder.

What’s unfolding in Europe is horrifying, and we need to call it out, but let’s not forget that the same exact thing is happening here as well. We’re facing a massive invasion at our border, and it’s only a matter of time before the Uni-Party Regime brings in a million or so Palestinian “refugees” who detest us and hate our way of life.
It’s all part of the plan…

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Those of us that can think logically knew that this, and worse was/is going to happen. The core beliefs of muslimes is that infidels are to be used and killed.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

the moo-slimes have been telling us EXACTLY what their Final End-Game is FOR YEARS NOW.

Here's one of the latest depictions;

Don Jr. Shares Viral Video from Germany: “If Necessary, We Must Use Violence to Institute Islamic State Once Muslims are a Majority”
By Richard Abelson Nov. 6, 2023

Islam experts Michael Stürzenberger and Irfan Peci regularly hold events to raise consciousness of the threat of political Islam in Germany, where they expertly engage with and debate angry young Muslims who bristle at any criticism of their religion.

On October 21, they held an event in Berlin, during which Irfan Peci spoke to a young Muslim who stated unequivocally that “Every Muslim must want Shariah Law enacted worldwide.”

“I want Sharia Law in Germany, definitely,” the young man sporting a Salafist beard said.

Asked by ex-Muslim activist Kian Kermanshahi whether he would support replacing the German constitution with Shariah Law, the young man said, “Definitely.”

Irfan asked the young man how he would go about doing that.

The young man replied, “Once Muslims are in the majority, it is our duty to conquer Germany.”

“I respect your candor,” Irfan said. He asked whether there is a distinction between “normal” Islam and “radical” or “political” Islam.

“No, of course not,” the young Muslim man said
. “Sometimes you want to protect your religion, so you say certain things which are not true, such as there is no such thing as the punishment of chopping off hands (for theft).”

“If necessary, we must use violence to institute an Islamic state once Muslims are a majority,” the young man said.

“Thank you for your honesty,” Irfan said.
The subtitled video was shared by Visegrad24 account (6.7 M views), as well as by Donald Trump Jr. (1.5 M views).

“Anyone with a brain knew this was coming but the woke morons in charge will continue to welcome in their own demise till it’s too late”, Donald Trump Jr. wrote.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

German Police Arrest Islamist Teens Planning Attack on Christmas Market Synagogue

OLIVER JJ LANE 29 Nov 2023

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/1 ... synagogue/
Two alleged Islamists were arrested by German police on Tuesday because Federal intelligence agents say they had set a time and place for a terrorist attack to “kill as many as possible”.

A 15-year-old Afghan-German dual national and a 16-year-old Russian citizen Chechen were arrested on Tuesday in North Rhine-Westphalia and Brandenburg over an alleged plot to attack a Christmas market with either an incendiary device or a truck. Germany’s Die Welt cites intelligence service sources who claim the pair had discussed their plans and had agreed on a particular Christmas Market and a date in early December to launch the attack.

Tagesspiegel claims to have exclusively learnt that the target was the Cologne Christmas Market, close to where one of the two was arrested. The teenagers are reported to have been Islamic State sympathisers who shared their plans on Telegram and spoke of their desire to kill “as many as people”. As well as the “concrete” Christmas Market plan, they also discussed the possibility of striking a Synagogue, it was said.

Chechens have become an increasingly prominent part of the European terror scene recently, particularly in France which has the largest population of Chechen ‘refugees’ in Europe. School teacher Samuel Paty, who showed an image of the Islamic prophet Muhammad during a class on freedom of expression, was beheaded by a Chechen teen in 2020. This year, another Chechen migrant stabbed a teacher to death at a French school, with injuries to the educator’s neck and throat.

Many other Chechnyans have been arrested on terror charges or are entered onto terror watchlists in recent years.
The arrested Chechen teen in Germany this week was described in reports as an “extremely violent” individual with an interest in weapons and terrorist organisations.

If the market intended to be targeted was the central Cologne Market, then it takes place in a square just yards from where the infamous Cologne New Year’s Eve mass sex attacks took place in 2014-15. A terror attack on a Christmas Market is an especially sensitive subject in Germany, which saw one of its most deadly terror attacks ever take place at the Berlin Christmas Market in 2016.

Islamic State-linked Anis Amri, a Tunisian migrant who entered Europe on a migrant boat to escape a prison sentence for stealing a truck stole another truck in Germany, shooting its driver dead. He then used the stolen vehicle to plough through the city’s Christmas market, killing 13 people. The death toll may well have been higher, but the vehicle was stopped by its automatic brake.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

The reality is that Europe has been receiving and losing migrants for about....ever. However a larger group of migrants have made their way to European countries from Africa and the middle east in the past decade and not returned to their native lands for good reason.
So MAYBE the US and it's allies should STOP creating wars in those two locations. When we don't stay out, refugees have to go somewhere and it's probably right they go to the countries that screwed theirs up.
We're just lucky the migration here is more difficult.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:13 pm

Oui??

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

navigator wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:02 am
Tbeck wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:13 pm

Oui??
I wonder where T gets that idea. The taxpayer is paying their way here and then supporting them.

OH! I almost forgot we are not even vetting them for terrorist ties...