Kaputz

Keep it civil
hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: Kaputz

Post by hillsy v2 »

To go back on topic for a second - it's ironic and kinda sad that without Springy posting his rubbish this forum would be actually be kaputz.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:36 pm
To go back on topic for a second - it's ironic and kinda sad that because we have me posting my rubbish as repeatedly as I do, this forum would be considered kaputz.
There,...fixed to reflect the actual situation here. :space: :ShitGrinandThumb: :space: No need to thank me, its Public Service. :space: :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Waste of bandwidth.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Wow two pages already :cheers:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:20 pm
Waste of bandwidth.
Yep,...hillsy's Self Analysis here proves what I said to be correct! :space: :clap:
Designer wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:48 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
To go back on topic for a second - it's ironic and kinda sad that because we have me posting my rubbish as repeatedly as I do, this forum would be considered kaputz.
There,...fixed to reflect the actual situation here. :space: :ShitGrinandThumb: :space: No need to thank me, its Public Service. :space: :bow:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:04 am
Wow two pages already :cheers:
He's aiming for 20.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: hillsy just can't help himself....like just about all leftwingers, they are unable to accept Factual Reality when it shatters their Delusion..
Designer wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:48 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
..so he stoops to endless repetition of his "gambit" of deflection. :space: :uhh:
hillsy v2 wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:53 am
Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:04 am
Wow two pages already
He's aiming for 20.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

As I lay here in painful dire need of hip replacement, I care less and less about the deteriorating state of IA or even my country. Seems there is not a damned thing I can do to change any of it.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

RoadKing wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:12 am
As I lay here in painful dire need of hip replacement, I care less and less about the deteriorating state of IA or even my country. Seems there is not a damned thing I can do to change any of it.
Maybe we can't fix either one, but if we quit trying we damn sure can't fix anything.

Keep posts on topic, don't let someone rile you.

The country is a different story. Vote for the candidate that has the best record of supporting the constitution and individual freedom.

At least we will be able to say we tried.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

RK!

WHY SUFFER THE INEVITABLE ? GET IT DONE AND GET RELIEF
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:
I'm wondering.....doesn't Medicare cover some/most of that? :space: :Umm:
Herb wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:18 am
Maybe we can't fix either one, but if we quit trying we damn sure can't fix anything.
The country is a different story. Vote for the candidate that has the best record of supporting the constitution and individual freedom.
At least we will be able to say we tried.
Seems even voting for The Right Candidates has been made ineffective.
As we see posted, there's been "instituted" multiple methods to add/delete ballots so as to make elections end up left-wing,...especially with recounts.

About getting "riled".....yep, here's who it is!

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14498&start=11

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Designer wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:11 am
RoadKing wrote:
I just read about your Hip situation in another Thread. :space: Doctors Appointment tomorrow.,....I hope yours goes well. :space: :ShitGrinandThumb:
I have had friends whom have had mixed results with both Knee and Hip replacements.

To be best informed and know what what's coming up,....do ask several, of not many,... questions about what you might to expect,... and is expected from them,...with the Before and After surgery,...and with what Long Term Follow-up Care/Therapy they are to provide you.

Not lecturing,...just a friendly FYI....based on what my Sister (who is a Nurse Practioner) ,..has told me . :space: :bow:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Designer wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:52 pm
Designer wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:11 am
RoadKing wrote:
I just read about your Hip situation in another Thread. :space: Doctors Appointment tomorrow.,....I hope yours goes well. :space: :ShitGrinandThumb:
I have had friends whom have had mixed results with both Knee and Hip replacements.

To be best informed and know what what's coming up,....do ask several, of not many,... questions about what you might to expect,... and is expected from them,...with the Before and After surgery,...and with what Long Term Follow-up Care/Therapy they are to provide you.

Not lecturing,...just a friendly FYI....based on what my Sister (who is a Nurse Practioner) ,..has told me . :space: :bow:
I’m sure you mean well, Designer, but you are not adding a thing. Trust me, in a very long time of living with this problem I have learned a lot already. I’m getting advice from various segments of medical practice and when I dare share a little about my hip here it’s not because I’m currently doing nothing about it nor am I seeking advice and there are specifics I don’t need to share this platform because you don’t have a need to know. Suffice it to say we’re doing what we can and my main message here is I want this surgery to happen so I can become pain free and hopefully ride again. OK? Thank you.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Interesting how you didn't say all this to the other Board Members who offered hip advice/concerns for Your Wellbeing to you in the..."have you noticed".....Thread .

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

I hate this place. Why, I oughta ...