Kaputz

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Kaputz

Post by RoadKing »

When I was a kid, long time ago, we used to say “deader than a door nail”. Or, dead and stinking. Sumpin like that.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Re: Kaputz

Post by RoadKing »

Kaputz. As in, Intrder Alert.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Yea we or should I say I figured that out pretty easily..
But as fate has had it the fat Lady hasn't delivered her proverbial rendition of the last rites :ShitGrinandThumb:

Posting on the site goes in cycles..during the summer months more peeps are out and about and during the colder month's activity increases as most of you Yankees are home bound with ample time to spend in front of the silver screen.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:34 am
Yea we or should I say I figured that out pretty easily..
But as fate has had it the fat Lady hasn't delivered her proverbial rendition of the last rites :ShitGrinandThumb:

Posting on the site goes in cycles..during the summer months more peeps are out and about and during the colder month's activity increases as most of you Yankees are home bound with ample time to spend in front of the silver screen.
So, you are sAying it’s a matter of quantity? The quantity of posting would improve if the quality didn’t suck so bad. That infantile repetitive bickering between hillsy and designer does nothing to encourage participation. From what I understand, you guys are a bunch of bikers even if unable to ride much anymore. It sure doesn’t show in the content of posting.

You try your best to keep quantity up as well as quality with your daily threads, you always have. But it’s just not enough. Your efforts are admirable but quality and original posting by others would help.

From time to time I will offer a post that is sheer nonsense in an effort to break things up but it has little effect. Instead, bickering prevails.
Signifying nothing”

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Welp, I personally never had so much fun with all my clothes on. :tongue:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

navigator wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:11 am
Welp, I personally never had so much fun with all my clothes on. :tongue:
I will admit, your posting is an exception to the rule.
Signifying nothing”

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

I get a kick out of the bickering. Sounds like my family.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Herb wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:05 pm
Perhaps you are right. Designer and hillsy seem to get a kick out of it, too. Kissing cousins.
Signifying nothing”

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

RoadKing wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:53 am
Herb wrote:
Perhaps you are right. Designer and hillsy seem to get a kick out of it, too. Kissing cousins.
Well, I doubt the kissing, cousins anyway...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Herb wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:11 am
RoadKing wrote:
Herb wrote:
Well, I wish them all the joy in their bickering and you hours of entertainment following them.
Signifying nothing”

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

RoadKing wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:20 am
Herb wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:11 am
RoadKing wrote:
Herb wrote:
Well, I wish them all the joy in their bickering and you hours of entertainment following them.
People seem to look at this as a negative, I find it pretty positive that the aussie troll never gets away with it's lies and personal attacks.

And it is funny to see what lie/stupidity the troll will come up with next.

Besides, the stupidity and lies by it are not raising my blood pressure.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:28 am

People seem to look at this as a negative, I find it pretty positive that the aussie troll never gets away with it's lies and personal attacks.

And it is funny to see what lie/stupidity the troll will come up with next.

Besides, the stupidity and lies by it are not raising my blood pressure.
That's got to be the funniest thing you've ever written Magoo. Sad, but funny :lmao:

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

Boycott Ben and Jerry.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

tabasco wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:22 pm
Boycott Ben and Jerry.
Well, I would, but I only bought it once, about 10 years ago. I refused to by the overpriced, mediocre ice cream again.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

tabasco wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:22 pm
Boycott Ben and Jerry.
What has Ben done now?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:05 pm
Herb wrote:
People seem to look at this as a negative, I find it pretty positive that the aussie troll never gets away with it's lies and personal attacks. And it is funny to see what lie/stupidity the troll will come up with next. Besides, the stupidity and lies by it are not raising my blood pressure.
That's got to be the funniest thing you've ever written Magoo. Sad, but funny
:funnylast: :space: Laughable hillsy.

We have all seen you making a total ASS of yourself dozens of dozens of times on this Board. :space: Your latest "performance" about Breitbart's reporting is a Text Book example of just jhow severe is your Reality Detachment when THE FACTUAL REALITY is shown you.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14497&start=51

Don't you have ANY self respect?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

You gonna bring up Breitfart in everything now Springy?

I mean, it's one thing to be a simpleton, but it's on another level to keep hammering the same retarded nail....

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:08 pm
hillsy v2 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:05 pm
Herb wrote:
People seem to look at this as a negative, I find it pretty positive that the aussie troll never gets away with it's lies and personal attacks. And it is funny to see what lie/stupidity the troll will come up with next. Besides, the stupidity and lies by it are not raising my blood pressure.
That's got to be the funniest thing you've ever written Magoo. Sad, but funny
:funnylast: :space: Laughable hillsy.

We have all seen you making a total ASS of yourself dozens of dozens of times on this Board. :space: Your latest "performance" about Breitbart's reporting is a Text Book example of just jhow severe is your Reality Detachment when THE FACTUAL REALITY is shown you.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14497&start=51

Don't you have ANY self respect?
I hope the question is retorical. Otherwise it is a stupid question.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:51 pm

I hope the question is retorical. Otherwise it is a stupid question.
Don't put it past your butt buddy to post something stupid Magoo.... :clap:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:17 pm
You gonna bring up Breitfart in everything now Springy?
Leave it hillsy to miss the point being made. :space: :uhh: :space: Looks like I will have to,..."Help The Handicapped"...once again. :space: :dunno:

No hillsy....not Breitbart,.... I am bringing up...Your Ignorant STUPIDITY ...and this time it is embodied in your total IGNORANT Stupidity about the credibility and believability OF Breitbart. :space: The credibility and believability of Breitbart which has BEEN PROVEN over 13 TIMES NOW. :naughty:

That you DELUDE yourself by you choosing to keep being IGNORANT of all those PROVEN FACTS,... showcases quiet exactly the level of DELUSION you suffer from.

Thus, with all above Irrefutable and Factual TRUTH said,.......it is CLEAR that it is YOU to which you refer to here;
hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:17 pm
....I mean, it's one thing to be a simpleton, but it's on another level to keep hammering the same retarded nail....

:Cool:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!