AI not so f(*%^$g smart

Keep it civil
tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

AI not so f(*%^$g smart

Post by tabasco »

This is not the first time I asked AI a question I already knew the answer to, and it got it wrong. I shouldn't have told it, I helped it to learn. The other times .. I asked it to write a haiku, and it had 6 syllables in the first line, not five. I corrected it, it thanked me, then made the same mistake again next time. Anyway, here's the latest question it got wrong.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Re: AI not so f(*%^$g smart

Post by navigator »

What are the odds that Joe Biden got 81 million votes?
.Calculating..

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by tabasco »

navigator wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:43 pm
.Calculating..
zero

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I FIGURE 31 million biden votes legally tallied. the other 50 million were unverified mail in ballots and those votes that were counted four or five times,
so yes the odds are zero
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

AI can only regurgitate what it can find on the Web. Not too dissimilar from people who regurgitate stolen election theories when you think about it.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

It is a fucking computer system, GIGO...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by tabasco »

Herb wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:43 pm
Yah, I kind of saw when it erred in creating a haiku after I corrected it the first time, that it doesn't really have the ability to learn (yet). When it gets better at that, watch out.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

tabasco wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:03 am
Herb wrote:
Yah, I kind of saw when it erred in creating a haiku after I corrected it the first time, that it doesn't really have the ability to learn (yet). When it gets better at that, watch out.
It's probably going with the answer it finds the most of.

EG: with your Haiku question it probably found more examples with 6 syllables than 5, so it went with that.

At the end of the day, it's kinda just like a Google search.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

tabasco wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:03 am
Herb wrote:
I am wondering what kind of things it will learn.

Will it learn that communisum is better than freedom? Will it learn to spout the GW/CG crap or will it learn that the earth is doing what it has always done?

What bothers me is that it will depend on what kind of information it is fed. We have a lot of, supposedly, intelligent people that support the communist left's ideas, will AI be any smarter than them???
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by tabasco »

Herb wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:44 am

What bothers me is that it will depend on what kind of information it is fed. We have a lot of, supposedly, intelligent people that support the communist left's ideas, will AI be any smarter than them???
It will never improve the recipe for Wazzu Tailgate Chili.

98VS1400
Site Admin
My Bike: None of your business

Post by 98VS1400 »

navigator wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:43 pm
.Calculating..
I think the more important question is how many more votes than 81m will be receive in 2024?

Surely the number will increase for the best president in human history. Especially considering the numbers of illegals who have entered the US since he’s been in office, and all of the people who have died in the years since he’s been in office. If you antipathetic all the Covid related deaths who will undoubtedly vote for him, it’s quite likely Biden will double his vote count. Nobody will be able to argue with a man who gets 160m votes.

Nobody.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Even though there are not even that many registered voters in the country...

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:24 pm
AI can only regurgitate what it can find on the Web. Not too dissimilar from people who regurgitate stolen election theories when you think about it.

I remember the last presidential election well.. I retired for the evening around 10pm with DJT ahead in 31 states with very little chance of bidenless winning the coveted office... I awoke the next morning with the sad news that in the previous 8 hours bidenless had secured over 31 million more votes than Trump.. UNFOUCKING believable :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:52 am
hillsy v2 wrote:

I remember the last presidential election well.. I retired for the evening around 10pm with DJT ahead in 31 states with very little chance of bidenless winning the coveted office... I awoke the next morning with the sad news that in the previous 8 hours bidenless had secured over 31 million more votes than Trump.. UNFOUCKING believable :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
And 2 and a half years later NOTHING has been proven on this.

Nothing.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Agreed.

But the left has managed to refine their cheating so it wasn't quite as obvious during the 2022 election. Now they are ready for 2024...

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by tabasco »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:46 am
Suzuki Johnny wrote:
hillsy v2 wrote:

And 2 and a half years later NOTHING has been proven on this.

Nothing.
And it never will be, because the leftists that took over the country installed leftist judges and DA's around the country, control the media and the entire DOJ.Those who endeavor to expose this, like Sidney Powel, Mike Lindell ... are shut down, gotten to. The few in congress that rattle their swords, get shit uncovered every day ... do nothing. They know they will become targets for destruction, like Trump, if they do.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

tabasco wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:16 am

And it never will be, because the leftists that took over the country installed leftist judges and DA's around the country, control the media and the entire DOJ.
It has been proven to a large number of people's satisfaction.

A court refusing to hear the evidence, on really shaky grounds, is proof enough for THINKING people. Unlike the AI we have now, it is posible to make a conclusion based on a failure to allow evidence to be presented.