Should Anheuser-Busch apologize to conservatives?

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: Should Anheuser-Busch apologize to conservatives?

Post by Herb »

People, and businesses, need to be punished when they do something wrong or stupid. Since we can't use a 2x4 on the business, we can take our money elsewhere.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:14 am
People, and businesses, need to be punished when they do something wrong or stupid. Since we can't use a 2x4 on the business, we can take our money elsewhere.
Wrong and stupid it is. :space: :wink:

Any Corporation who uses a "spokesperson" who parades their Blatantly Clear Delusional Mental Condition has made more than a mistake.
They have joined the cabal of other equally sick people who propone this sort of Dysfunctional Sexual Mental Disorder trying to force societal acceptance of such Seriously Mistaken Delusion.

Proponing such sick and sexually deviant behavior as this is no where near what we witnessed in the 50's television.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

Now Harry's Razors has joined Bud Lite and got themselves a Trans Man (an actual woman) to advertise razors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... r-AA1eUnVS
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

That's marketing for you.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

sgtcall wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:30 am
Now Harry's Razors has joined Bud Lite and got themselves a Trans Man (an actual woman) to advertise razors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... r-AA1eUnVS
Over a year ago they started supporting the trans community and I quit buying from them.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Well I don't drink so it matters not a bit to me.

Here's something to think about though. When I joined the military it was just after we got out of Nam. NOBODY thought respectful of the military. Jump ahead to the first gulf war and out of the blue everyone jumps on the pro military bandwagon, post 9/11 and their all heroes. The very same people who were anti are now pro.
So is it sincerity or did they just jump on the bandwagon because it's the in thing?
I don't think they bought into the LGBTQ agenda. I think they simply saw it as a marketing move. Nothing more or less. It surely didn't go down well with their normal base clients. Works that way sometimes.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

Tbeck wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:09 pm
Here's something to think about though. When I joined the military it was just after we got out of Nam. NOBODY thought respectful of the military. Jump ahead to the first gulf war and out of the blue everyone jumps on the pro military bandwagon, post 9/11 and their all heroes. The very same people who were anti are now pro.

So is it sincerity or did they just jump on the bandwagon because it's the in thing?

I don't think they bought into the LGBTQ agenda. I think they simply saw it as a marketing move. Nothing more or less. It surely didn't go down well with their normal base clients. Works that way sometimes.
:ShitGrin:

When I was young I would shout: "STICK IT TO THE MAN!" :hellfire:

Then I got older and became the man. :uhh:

Now I'm the man's Grandfather and don't really give a shit what he does. :blink:

:cheers: