Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: What is a woman

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:58 pm
The long and short is biological sex and gender are TWO SEPARATE topic's.
No,...they are not. :space: For all the sound logical reasons that have been posted before.

Thus that being THE TRUTH of the matter, the whole argument of "sex change" the leftists puke-spew is now moot. :space: :dunno:

By allowing them to argue that they ARE different, you make for endless argument with them as they TRY TO push their Deviant SICK agenda upon society.

THAT is the way to..."Don't play the lefts game".

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Designer, if that is what you believe, that is fine and you can continue with the failed debate. And it is a failing venture as proven by the ongoing back and forth because of the error I referenced
Enjoy....

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Tbeck wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:07 am
Designer, if that is what you believe, that is fine and you can continue with the failed debate. And it is a failing venture as proven by the ongoing back and forth because of the error I referenced Enjoy....
Ah yes!,...we get yet another one of your "Cop Out" tactics, Timmy.

This not merely,.. "what I belive"...it IS THE TRUTH,.....proven,...by the Sound Logical Reasoning put forth already in the Definitive and Solid Reasoning you CHOOSE to ignore. :space: :space: Why? :space: Because you are just SO invested in the left-wing FALSE notion that gender is fluid.

And because... "Timmy is always right",.... you disregard those Solid Proofs posted and instead champion yet another False Notion,....that being,....the "Gender is NOT fluid" discussion is a .."failed debate". :space: :uhh:

We'll file this laughable posting of yours along with one of your latest False Notions that got Destroyed;
Tbeck wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:34 am
........I don't know why they'd need to apologize for a marketing plan that went wrong? That's like saying that all the major television networks should apologize for the social engineering they've been engaged in since the 1950's.
Designer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:05 am
Any Corporation who uses a "spokesperson" who parades their Blatantly Clear Delusional Mental Condition has made more than a mistake.
They have joined the cabal of other equally sick people who propone this sort of Dysfunctional Sexual Mental Disorder trying to force societal acceptance of such Seriously Mistaken Delusion.
Proponing such sick and sexually deviant behavior as this is no where near what we witnessed in the 50's television.

Keep going Timmy! :space: You're on A ROLL!

:Cool:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Boy, for people who don't want to get into a pissing contest, you sure do yammer on.
Reminds me of the folks that go on and on about how busy they are and don't have time to do their job. :lmao: :lmao: :soapbox:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by navigator »

...silence from the crowd.
:lmao: :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

navigator wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:36 am
...silence from the crowd. :lmao: :lmao:
Yeah! :space: I'm still waiting on Timmy to respond to my last message,....so we can all read more of his "entertaining" Notions. :space: :clap:

I mean,...he was just here moments ago posting on The Board.....wonder how he could miss this? :space: :uhh:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

A woman is a very important life support system for a vagina and she should keep it clean and smelling pretty.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

FRONT OR BACK ...
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

The person singing is a woman.

The persons behind Robert Palmer are women.

Hope this clears things up

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

MattSunn wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:34 am
The person singing is a woman.......The persons behind Robert Palmer are women.
Hope this clears things up
I agree. Their gender is as you say.
But if we listen to Timmy, just wearing a Suit and Tie ...( traditional man/male habits )....would make Shania Twain a Gender-fluid, something-or-other.

Which is just laughably wrong.

Listen to the words of the song,...she's talking about acting/being a WOMAN/FEMALE. Not one reference to being any portion of Man/Male. No Gender-fluidity there!!

There's many more examples proving it,.... but you put it Right On The Line rather well with yours.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Designer, that's not what I said at all, and it appears that you are really hung up on gender dysphoria which is a completely different issue all together.
But if you'd like to discuss that, I'd be more than happy to discuss that subject. Let me know.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A woman is an adult female human.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A man (pl: men) is an adult male human.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

What Suzuki Johnny posts pretty much finalizes the question asked in the title of this Thread.

All this "talk" about it is summed up rather well in what Herb has posted.
Designer wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:02 am
Herb wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:23 am
Cuban wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:07 am
Well stated T. :ShitGrinandThumb:
No, it isn't.
Gender and sex are not fluid. What activities a person prefers have no impact on sex or gender. Just because the people suffer from a mental illness and think they are a different sex doesn't change the real gender or their sex and supporting the mental illness is not healthy for anyone. :space: We have never supported someone's belief that they are Napoleon Bonaparte, why the hell would we support someone's belief that they are a different sex than they were born as??? :space: Many years ago we started girls sports in what were traditional male activities. It was understood that women wanted to do those things but it was also understood that females did not have the physical strength to compete with males so why the hell are we allowing men to dominate women's sports??? :space: There is no way that a person can actually change their sex/gender and supporting that belief is supporting a mental illness.
Well said there, Herb. :space: Supported with solid examples that logically prove your POV correct.

Seems our resident know-it-all is back at his podium again. :space: :uhh:

As with all too many of they who are "educators",....they just love to pontificate. :space: But when you get past the academia-speak (meant to sound impressive) and get to the Core Idea(s),...the Faulty Reasoning of their house-of-cards Notions comes tumbling down.

Just like it did right here with another one of his equally faulty "ideas";
Tbeck wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:34 am
........I don't know why they'd need to apologize for a marketing plan that went wrong? That's like saying that all the major television networks should apologize for the social engineering they've been engaged in since the 1950's.
Designer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:05 am
Any Corporation who uses a "spokesperson" who parades their Blatantly Clear Delusional Mental Condition has made more than a mistake.
They have joined the cabal of other equally sick people who propone this sort of Dysfunctional Sexual Mental Disorder trying to force societal acceptance of such Seriously Mistaken Delusion.
Proponing such sick and sexually deviant behavior as this is no where near what we witnessed in the 50's television.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Designer, yes SJ's definition is spot on if you are talking biological sex. However you seem to have missed the point I raised from the start. If you want to debate SEX biology dictates male and female.
However as I POINTED out that argument doesn't work when debating the term GENDER. Sex and gender are TWO SEPARATE topic's which is why the right keeps arguing a stupid argument. If the right OR the left want to debate SEX, keep it on sex. If they want to debate gender than they need to stick to gender. They are not interchangeable.
Lastly you are hung up on the gender dysphoria topic which has NOTHING to do with the topic of "what's a woman." If Bruce G wants to grow his hair and surgically implant breasts because he's always wanted to be a woman or female... that's gender dysphoria the mental illness. No matter how much surgery or hormones he alters, he's still a biological male.
Now if Sue ride's motorcycles, goes hunting and loves wrenching on cars, that doesn't mean she wants to be male. Or if Billy likes dressing up doll's instead of building stuff, it doesn't mean he wants to be female. But here's the kicker, if we were talking about gender Sue would be considered masculine and Billy feminine. However if we were talking about what each one was, Billy is a biological male and Sue a biological female.
Now if either of them wanted thought they were born physically in the wrong biological body, that's gender dysphoria the illness.
So not all gender versus biological sex discussion have anything to do with gender dysphoria.
Your disagreement is misplaced...

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by navigator »

:DULL;

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

navigator wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:36 pm
from your response I gather that you don't care that the people that are supporting the mentally ill are also helping to infect the young people with the same mental illness.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

navigator wrote:
I hear you!
Seems from Timmy's last message,....what he said isn't What Really Is;
Tbeck wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:45 pm
.... I have no interest in getting into a pissing contest either. .....
:dunno:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

navigator wrote:
Can't say I disagree.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Cuban wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:29 am
:ShitGrin: Listen to the Bear
What he says about...."live and let live".... is nice,....and all that.

HOWEVER< ... That IS NOT what see from activist leftists and their equals in the Mental-Disorder Trans people.

I can post many MANY dozens of instances where THEY do not do as what "The Bear" speaks of,.... making all kinds of demands and special "concessions". All-Too-Many of which are clearly NOT in keeping with The Norms of society.....even Sexually Deviant/Perverted.

Which...people like.."The Bear"...do not do.