Ducky died

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Ducky died

Post by Herb »

I saw that NCIS was doing 3 hours tonight and checked on why. I found out that Ducky died today...

Rip to the Man From U.N.C.L.E., Illya Kuryakin. We will miss Ducky...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Ducky died

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

David McCallum..lived a rich ole life of 90 years, I should be so lucky! :ShitGrin:

I liked his accent on the TV series, to me he made the show interesting, his cohort was Robert Vaughn

RIP Illya Kuryakin…
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:04 am
David McCallum..lived a rich ole life of 90 years, I should be so lucky! :ShitGrin:

I liked his accent on the TV series, to me he made the show interesting, his cohort was Robert Vaughn

RIP Illya Kuryakin…
I remember one NCIS episode when someone ask what Ducky looked like. Gibbs answered, "A little like Illya Kuryakin".
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

In NCIS he seemed to be the one person that was living the good life even in a job that would make most people sick. RIP.

Side note, I went to highscool with Pauley Perrette (her name was Laura then), she dated a guy named TJ that I used to ride dirt bikes with. She was also the homecomming queen one year. When the show first started I didn't even reconize her.
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

I tell people down at the Moose Lodge that I've never seen an episode of NCIS or LA Law or any of those type shows, and they can't believe it. Just never had any interest ... glad many others enjoy them.