Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: It's good to see...

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:41 am
Okay. :space: :blink: :space: Not asked for, but you can do as you please. :space: :dunno:

Now that it's done, we are back to the discussion of what I said about greta,....her deleting the article after several years,...why she did so...and her being a liar.

What say you about that? :space: :Umm:

BTW,....interesting to note...cuban was back online here on Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:06 am....and read my message about his,..."hero"...greta and her lying, and all.

Take note....he posted nothing,...his Silence about that subject matter is just as I predicted he would.
I read his post as scarasm. I don't see how you took it seriously, especially since it was so "over the top".
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Not sure to what person's message of the two I mentioned you refer to, Herb.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

:confused: :confused:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:18 am
Cuban.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:25 am
Designer wrote:
Cuban.
Wellsir,...all the Memes he had posted in support of his...."global hero" ....greta have been deleted. :space: I do recall one prominent one wherein he had greta as a "crusader" stomping on the face of Donald Trump.

And also,..he IS a worshipper of the man-made climate crisis cult;
Cuban wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:40 am
Designer wrote: The " Man-made climate change " farce has been debunked so many times.
Bullshit. Valid links please or STFU. Did I say Bullshit? I thought so. We can all read here, you know.

While it can be said that his original message might be sarcasm,...however, given the tenor and content of what he has posted above,... his other NWO Anti-capitalism touting's,.... and his "over-the-top" messaging's that were posted in seriousness,... I find it unlikely he was. :space: :dunno:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

bassman
Scooter Enthusiast

Post by bassman »

Designer, you of course will say apples to oranges but think about this. I have borderline diabetes just like a huge percentage of people today. Now my body has gone into a cycle that is known as diabetes. If I stop the sugars and starches and other junk food I love I can keep diabetes in check naturally. If I continue and even increase the activities and foods that accelerate that diabetes one could say I'm hastening my demise through those actions.

So maybe the earth is going through a cycle of natural warming just as I'm going through a cycle of diabetes. If I choose to accelerate the effects of diabetes on my body I can continue to abuse my system with the sugars and processed foods and lack of activity. If I choose to treat these things seriously I can prolong the debilitating effects diabetes has on people. If we continue to treat the earth and the air and the atmosphere as we are and continue polluting waters and air we don't directly cause the earth to warm (arguments there) but we can definitely add to the problem of destroying our planet whereas getting pollution of so many kinds under control would be like a diabetic on a proper diet. He can diminish the effects and we can diminish the effects on our planet and environment.

Will I give up my truck and start fishing from a sailboat. Hell no, but I do many minor things to try to do some part in the slowdown of the destruction of quality air and water to pass down to our kids and grandkids.

bassman
Scooter Enthusiast

Post by bassman »

Herb wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:57 am
Designer wrote:
Okay. :space: :blink: :space: Not asked for, but you can do as you please. :space: :dunno:
A simple, Thank you, it's the proper thing to do for the board policies would be fine. You cannot help but try to make it sarcasm to respond to any post.

Nick

tyrant
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1400

Post by tyrant »

Nice work Cuban …

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

bassman wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:40 pm
Designer, you of course will say apples to oranges but think about this. I have borderline diabetes just like a huge percentage of people today. Now my body has gone into a cycle that is known as diabetes. If I stop the sugars and starches and other junk food I love I can keep diabetes in check naturally. If I continue and even increase the activities and foods that accelerate that diabetes one could say I'm hastening my demise through those actions.

So maybe the earth is going through a cycle of natural warming just as I'm going through a cycle of diabetes. If I choose to accelerate the effects of diabetes on my body I can continue to abuse my system with the sugars and processed foods and lack of activity. If I choose to treat these things seriously I can prolong the debilitating effects diabetes has on people. If we continue to treat the earth and the air and the atmosphere as we are and continue polluting waters and air we don't directly cause the earth to warm (arguments there) but we can definitely add to the problem of destroying our planet whereas getting pollution of so many kinds under control would be like a diabetic on a proper diet. He can diminish the effects and we can diminish the effects on our planet and environment.

Will I give up my truck and start fishing from a sailboat. Hell no, but I do many minor things to try to do some part in the slowdown of the destruction of quality air and water to pass down to our kids and grandkids.
[YoutubeID][/YoutubeID]
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

bassman wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:42 pm
Herb wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:57 am
Designer wrote:
A simple, Thank you, it's the proper thing to do for the board policies would be fine. You cannot help but try to make it sarcasm to respond to any post.
Nick
Not sarcasm. :space: :dunno: :space: Saying as I did was to say that you needn't have deleted your Statements. :space: They are as you feel and the Board Policies allow for that without having to delete your thoughts.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

bassman wrote:

Your comparison makes your point well. :space: Well done.

However, it does not account for the mountains of facts and evidence(s) that this,..."man-made climate change"... is a false narrative.

There is a lot of information pointing this out in detail that is available to you about this here;
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9343

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

We know that it was this warm, or warmer, in the past and it has been warming for years. 10-20 thousand years ago the area I live in was a huge inland lake. A thousand years ago the area was already a desert due to warming and lower precipitation. Man sure as hell wasn't a factor in that "climate change"...

Keep in mind that all temps before 1900 were pretty much guess work, we really have no idea what the temps were back then.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Weather forecast experts solved the mystery of predicting chances of rain fall by going to the percentile method. On any given day they give a percentage of the wet stuff not for the entire area but for several spaces in a given area. And then give a percentage for those areas. That’s what global alarmists use as a guide for their predictions.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:44 am
Weather forecast experts solved the mystery of predicting chances of rain fall by going to the percentile method. On any given day they give a percentage of the wet stuff not for the entire area but for several spaces in a given area. And then give a percentage for those areas. That’s what global alarmists use as a guide for their predictions.
Even with that method the weather forcasters are wrong a good share of the time. The, hair is on fire crowd, hasn't been right yet.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

bassman wrote:
Designer, you of course will say apples to oranges but think about this. .....So maybe the earth is going through a cycle of natural warming just as I'm going through a cycle of diabetes.......If we continue to treat the earth and the air and the atmosphere as we are and continue polluting waters and air we don't directly cause the earth to warm (arguments there) but we can definitely add to the problem of destroying our planet whereas getting pollution of so many kinds under control would be like a diabetic on a proper diet. He can diminish the effects and we can diminish the effects on our planet and environment.....
Since we are talking about the Screaming of "man-made climate-change crisis", not pollution.....I thought I'd help you out with your Research.
And since there are SO many articles in the Link to the Thread I posted that is confirming the... "man-made climate change crisis"..., is a false narrative,...I thought I'd start your research with quoting the essential parts of one of those many Articles that does a very good job of summarizing the situation;

Journalists won't do research or ask questions about global warming claims, so I will do their job for them
By Jack Hellner April 20, 2022

Everywhere you go, you hear about global warming. It's a fake idea not supported by science. And the press is the biggest perpetrator of the false claims, never bothering to ask questions when presented with looney claims. They are going to wreck the country if they can't stop repeating this phony narrative. So I will do their job for them.

The following is historical scientific data that is not shown to the public by the media and government officials. The reason the public is not shown actual scientific data, instead of computer models made up predictions, is because it would demolish the fabricated theory that humans and fossil fuel consumption are causing temperatures and sea levels to rise rapidly, are destroying the planet, and are an existential threat to our survival. It is pure fraud!

There have been several warming and cooling periods throughout history.

The Medieval warming period, from 950 AD to 1250 AD occurred cyclically and naturally and the temperature was similar or a little warmer than today, 1000 years later. :space: There was a little ice age that occurred between 1303 and 1860 AD where the Earth cooled cyclically and naturally.
After the little ice age, the Earth has warmed a little, cyclically, and naturally, getting back to where it was around 1,000 years ago
• The Earth’s average surface temperature has increased by about 1.8°F (1.0°C) since the late 1800s.
• Averaged across land and ocean, the 2020 surface temperature was 1.76° F (0.98° Celsius) warmer than the twentieth-century average of 57.0°F (13.9°C) and 2.14˚F (1.19˚C) warmer than the pre-industrial period (1880-1900).

While CO2, fossil fuel usage, and populations were rising rapidly, the Earth cooled a little from 1940-1975.

Weather stations have been moved from rural areas to urban areas over the years. It is common sense that rural areas with more trees and grass would have temperatures cooler than areas with more cement, asphalt, and buildings. Therefore, measurements are skewed warmer.

BIG NEWS – Verified by NOAA – poor weather station siting (placement) leads to artificial long term warming
30 year trends of temperature are shown to be lower, using well-sited high quality NOAA weather stations that do not require adjustments to the data.

NEW STUDY OF NOAA’S U.S. CLIMATE NETWORK SHOWS A LOWER 30-YEAR TEMPERATURE TREND WHEN HIGH QUALITY TEMPERATURE STATIONS UNPERTURBED BY URBANIZATION ARE CONSIDERED

Very little crude oil was used in 1880 and today it is around 100 million barrels per day, Usage is up exponentially.
The world population in 1880 was around 1.5 billion. The population today is around 8 billion, or up over 400%.

With a little knowledge of history, an ounce of intelligence, and with the scientific facts from above, journalists, scientists, educators, entertainers, bureaucrats, politicians, and other Democrats should get the right answer to the following multiple-choice questions.

Please mark all correct choices:
A: The Earth has had many warming and cooling periods throughout its history.
B. The temperature today is similar to the temperature in the Medieval warming period over 1,000 years ago.
C: There was a 500-year-plus Little Ice Age that ended in the mid-1800s.
D: It would be cyclical and normal for the Earth to warm after an ice age ends.
E: In the last 150 years, there have been periods of warming and cooling.
F: If the Earth cools while fossil fuel consumption and the population is rising rapidly, there is no correlation among the variables.
G: If there is no correlation between variables, there can be no causation.
H: Sea levels have risen and fallen throughout history.
I: A ten-inch rise in 150 years of sea levels that average 12,100 feet deep is immaterial and probably immeasurable. It would be hard to attribute the rise to anything.
J: If the population rises over 400% and fossil fuel consumption rises exponentially, while sea levels only rise .0000007, there is no correlation among the variables and therefore there can be no causation.
K: People that truthfully say the climate has always changed cyclically and naturally are not climate change deniers or anti-science.
L: All of the above.

The correct answer is clearly L: All the above. There is absolutely zero scientific data that shows that humans and fossil fuel consumption cause an existential threat to the climate.

You can read the whole article here;

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9343&start=480

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Interesting,.... :uhh: .....cuban has been back this morning;

Last active:Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:36 am

Yet he posted nothing in his own Thread!

Surely he read this;
Designer wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:47 am
Herb wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:25 am
Designer wrote:
Cuban.
Wellsir,...all the Memes he had posted in support of his...."global hero" ....greta have been deleted. :space: I do recall one prominent one wherein he had greta as a "crusader" stomping on the face of Donald Trump.

And also,..he IS a worshipper of the man-made climate crisis cult;
Cuban wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:40 am
Designer wrote: The " Man-made climate change " farce has been debunked so many times.
Bullshit. Valid links please or STFU. Did I say Bullshit? I thought so. We can all read here, you know.

While it can be said that his original message might be sarcasm,...however, given the tenor and content of what he has posted above,... his other NWO Anti-capitalism touting's,.... and his "over-the-top" messaging's that were posted in seriousness,... I find it unlikely he was. :space: :dunno:

Looks like THE TRUTH has silenced his POV postings,....again. :space: :dunno:

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

I read the Article you posted and just HAD TO roll my eyes after reading what she,...**supposedly**...wrote herself;
.....The caption of the updated version read: "It has come to my knowledge that the stuffed animal shown in my earlier post can be interpreted by some as a symbol for antisemitism, which I was completely unaware of," she wrote.

The climate activist, who has been open for years about being autistic, continued: "The toy in the picture is a tool often used by autistic people as a way to communicate feelings. We are of course against every type of discrimination, and condemn antisemitism in all forms and shapes. This is non-negotiable. That is why I deleted the last post."

If you've ever heard she speak contemporaneously,...you KNOW she does DOES NOT have the vocabulary nor knowledge of sentence structure to say that.

Again, we see she is nothing but A Sock Puppet from the NWO, climate-crisis screaming psychotics.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: :space: Yep,....it's working! :space: :naughty:

Cuban wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:32 am
WHY? :space: :Umm:

The little bitch is a proven LIAR. :space: :wink: :space: AND,.....She's an Anti-Semitic-- pro-TERRORIST! :space: :uhh:

From what you just posted defending this Climate crisis screamer......... You show us all you are of the same caliber as she. :space: :blink: