Happy Veterans Day !

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Happy Veterans Day !

Post by Designer »

This goes out to all of those who served.

THANK YOU for your service to our Fine Country. :space: :bow: :space: :clap:

Please, Step Forward and be Appreciated. :space: :ShitGrinandThumb:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: Happy Veterans Day !

Post by sgtcall »

I know it's not Memorial day but here are a few friends I try to put some extra thought into on days like today.

Staff Sgt. Dale A. Panchot

Master Sgt. Kelly L. Hornbeck

Sgt. 1st Class John H. Jarrell

Staff Sgt. Gary W. Jeffries

Sgt. Emerson N. Brand

Spc. Artimus D. Brassfield
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

What did everyone do today?

I am a member of the Marine Corps League and we do marching Color Guards at parades all over Northern Nevada we also sponser the Toys For Tots program so we had a float that advertised for the program. Today we did a Color Guard, we also sponser the Toys For Tots program so we had a float that advertised for the program, at Virginia City NV.

After the parade my wife, our daughter and some friends had a couple of drinks at the bars, spent some money in the shops and wandered the streets before we went home.

The camaraderie of all the service members is amazing.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Local Harley shop had a Veterans Appreciation Day. after a brief ceremony a jambalaya lunch was served to all in attendance, which included several veterans from Fort Johnson ( Old Fort Polk ). This event has been duly celebrated for years at the Dealership.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"