Very interesting....

Keep it civil
hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Very interesting....

Post by hillsy v2 »

Trump could face more criminal charges over ‘fake electors’ scam, report says

Four swing-states are reportedly still investigating the slates of so-called "fake electors" which Donald Trump allegedly hoped to use to falsely certify that he had won the 2020 election.

The results of those investigations could bring more charges down onto the already embattled former president, according to The Hill, which contacted numerous state attorneys general offices to determine if investigations were ongoing.

The investigations are being carried out while Mr Trump faces four criminal cases, including one in Georgia focused on his alleged efforts to steal the 2020 election.

The "fake elector" scheme was reportedly concocted by Mr Trump's attorney, John Eastman, and boosted by other attorneys loyal to the former president. It hinged on then-Vice President Mike Pence choosing to certify the slates of Trump-loyalist "fake" electors in swing-states. The plotters theorised that it would allow Mr Pence to effectively force the election in Mr Trump's favour, and in doing so disenfranchise all of the voters who selected Mr Biden.

Mr Pence has insisted that the plan was illegal and could not work, and instead chose to certify the true results of the election. On the day of the certification, 6 January 2021, Mr Pence penned a letter refusing to go along with the plot, saying his “oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not.”

Mr Trump's supporters, who had gathered in Washington DC at his request, were then told by the former president to walk to the Capitol, where the certification was taking place. The Trump loyalists then attacked the Capitol and threatened lawmakers. At least one gallows was erected outside the Capitol, around which rioters chanted "hang Mike Pence."

The slate of Trump-loyal alternate electors were arranged in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Nevada, and Wisconsin, according to ongoing investigations into the scheme.

Three of Georgia's 16 electors have been charged alongside Mr Trump and his allies in Fulton County's racketeering case focused on the plot to steal the election. Several others have reportedly accepted immunity deals from the prosecution.

The three electors — David Shafer, a former GOP state chair, Shawn Still, a sitting state senator, and Cathleen Latham, a local Republican official, have argued that they were acting on the orders of Mr Trump.

Another Georgia co-defendant, Kenneth Chesebro, has pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to file false documents. After his guilty plea, his attorneys asked the court to modify his probation rules to allow him to travel to Nevada, Arizona and Washington DC for ongoing "investigations of the 'election fraud' cases."

“Mr. Chesebro needs to be able to travel to these jurisdictions in order to meet with counsel,” a court filing revealed.

That may suggest that he is being pulled into broader investigations into other Trump-loyal elector investigations in other states.

One such investigation has already been confirmed; Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford is investigating six activists who met and signed false paperwork saying they were the state's true electors, according to Politico.

Former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani may find himself implicated in another ongoing investigation in Arizona, where he spearheaded the effort to convince state officials to use the Trump-loyal alternate electors.

In Michigan, 16 people have already been charged for falsely stating they were the state’s "duly elected and qualified electors," according to the state's attorney general's office.

https://www.the-independent.com/news/wo ... 53535.html

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Very interesting....

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

So a Russian and a Muslim are printing what they think of DJT with more fake news ..Nothing to report here.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:40 pm
So a Russian and a Muslim are printing what they think of DJT with more fake news ..Nothing to report here.
So are you saying this isn't happening, SJ? Just an opinion piece??

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:08 pm
Suzuki Johnny wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:40 pm
So are you saying this isn't happening, SJ? Just an opinion piece??

Consider the source.. speculative content at it's best
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

You should look up "Pence Card" SJ - some interesting reading :Cool:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

You have to ask yourself why it is that the political machine finds so threatening about Trump that he's continued to be a target 3 year's after the election?
So far they've failed to make any supposed criminal activity stick, so it's pretty OBVIOUS the possibility of him being reelected is scaring some people high up.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:05 pm
You have to ask yourself why it is that the political machine finds so threatening about Trump that he's continued to be a target 3 year's after the election?
So far they've failed to make any supposed criminal activity stick, so it's pretty OBVIOUS the possibility of him being reelected is scaring some people high up.
Fair point - but at the same time he's been going on about how the election was "stolen" for all this time without anything that sticks so you've got to expect a counter to that.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

hillsy, he's right it was stolen. I and MANY American's believe that the mail ballots scheme was a democrat driven election rig. Being a retired teacher I know how many of my former colleagues vote BUT MANY I have talked to didn't vote for Biden. In fact I know very few people period that voted for him. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean they voted Trump either, but what's that say about the election?
PS for the record there's enough minor evidence wide spread across the nation to suggest ballot rigging. Would it stand up in court? Probably not because there's no signatures on the ballots. The ONLY way to make sure it doesn't happen AGAIN is to REQUIRE signatures on the ballots for ALL mail ins

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:54 pm
hillsy, he's right it was stolen. I and MANY American's believe that the mail ballots scheme was a democrat driven election rig. Being a retired teacher I know how many of my former colleagues vote BUT MANY I have talked to didn't vote for Biden. In fact I know very few people period that voted for him. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean they voted Trump either, but what's that say about the election?
PS for the record there's enough minor evidence wide spread across the nation to suggest ballot rigging. Would it stand up in court? Probably not because there's no signatures on the ballots. The ONLY way to make sure it doesn't happen AGAIN is to REQUIRE signatures on the ballots for ALL mail ins
So after everything that's been thrown up about election fraud after 3 years....and NOTHING has stuck....you still believe it was stolen because you don't know anyone personally that voted for Biden? That's pretty funny....

I don't know anyone that voted for the Lib Coalition over here last year either but they still got 48% of the primary vote. Must have been rigged :lmao:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Read the entirety of my post hillsy. NOTHING can be proven BECAUSE the mail in ballots do NOT get signed. If they did we wouldn't be having this conversation and I doubt the idiot occupying the oval office would be there.

PS save it because I'm heading out of town right after I post this.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:39 pm
Read the entirety of my post hillsy. NOTHING can be proven BECAUSE the mail in ballots do NOT get signed. If they did we wouldn't be having this conversation and I doubt the idiot occupying the oval office would be there.

PS save it because I'm heading out of town right after I post this.
T - the idiot in the oval office could have been pretty much anyone. The election was more a case of voting for Trump....or "not Trump".

But again - 3 years of trying to prove a steal and NOTHING has stuck. The best they had was 2000 Mules.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:53 pm
But again - 3 years of trying to prove a steal and NOTHING has stuck. The best they had was 2000 Mules.
:fu: :space: WRONG, hillsy.

Hereis proof of the was electoin fruad in 2020;

COURT DOCS EXPOSE HOW ONE ELECTION OFFICIAL RIGGED THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
jessicacNovember 28, 2023

Electoral fraud and hacked elections concept with a hand wearing a leather glove and stuffing a ballot box isolated on white background with copy space and a clip path cutout

Another piece of evidence has emerged to CONFIRM that the 2020 election was rigged, and 2024 will be too!

Court documents reveal that in Prince William County, Virginia – a county which Joe Biden mysteriously defeated Donald Trump in during the 2020 election the REAL results were “altered.”

The former general registrar in the county, Michele White, is accused of altering the election results and contributing to Biden’s 54% to 44% victory.
White abruptly resigned in 2021 without explanation before a batch of later indictments made it clear why the county election official abandoned her post.

In September 2022, White was hit with a grand jury indictment on two felony counts for “corrupt conduct as an election official” and “making a false statement.”
She was also hit with a misdemeanor indictment of “willful neglect of duty by an election officer.”

At the time that those indictments were announced, Virginia’s AG only said that White broke the law between August and December 2020 without providing additional details but the new court documents confirm exactly what went down.

One document revealed that “White altered election results within the state reporting system, VERIS, and that her alterations resulted in the false reporting of the election results from Prince William County.”

:fu:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

It didn't affect the results Springy.....

Look it up..

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:32 am
hillsy v2 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:53 pm
:fu: :space: WRONG, hillsy.

Hereis proof of the was electoin fruad in 2020;

COURT DOCS EXPOSE HOW ONE ELECTION OFFICIAL RIGGED THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
jessicacNovember 28, 2023

One document revealed that “White altered election results within the state reporting system, VERIS, and that her alterations resulted in the false reporting of the election results from Prince William County.”

:fu:
Actually, the troll is correct. (Man, that hurts to admit) Even with a pile of evidence of fraud higher than Mt Denali the fraudulent election results still stand.

We not only have massive fraud in the election system, we have lost most of the courts. Even the SCOTUS is going woke and backing a lot to the communist ideas. One more idiot on that court and we are flat out doomed as a free country.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Oh Gawd - here we go with the dumbass "everything is corrupt" conspiracy bullshit again.

None of this shit usually gets past first base either because the evidence is circumstantial / flimsy......or..... the fraud has not affected the result.

That second point is critical - there's always an element of fraud from both sides but the kicker is if it is enough to affect the outcome.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Hillsy, regardless of what happened with the election it showed that the mail in ballots aren't a system that is reliable and if we are going to continue with it, there MUST be a signature verification ON the actual ballot. Without that component it's wide open to fraudulent voting.
Forget all the who, what, and where ,....we should be focused on adding one simple verification to the ballots so voter's can be more assured that the election results are accountable and verifiable.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

For sure T - added verification on the ballots is a good idea but when does it get to the point where it's too hard to implement? Having a signature.....then having to match that.....then working out if it's a discrepancy or just the signature has changed....

If all this is implemented your election count would go on for weeks or months.

I don't know if there's a definitive solution.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Good point BUT here's the thing. With mail ballots there's no verification, anyone can stuff ballots because they aren't strictly controlled. For example at my former school the government teachers mother received TWO mail in ballots AND she hadn't requested any. We KNOW that many voter's showed up at the polls to vote and were told they had already voted via mail, which they had not. So one SIMPLE signature box on a ballot provides a safeguard against fraudulent voting.
You would only utilize the signature verification if a conflict arose such as someone showing at the polls to vote and being told they voted by mail, or someone claimed they didn't vote but a ballot was cast.
You don't need or want to be verifying every ballot unless SPECIFIC questions arise. For example the 2020 election: they could have easily done a ballot sampling in court to verify if the ballots were legit. Confirming a small sampling of ballots gainst verified contact with the individuals that supposedly cast those ballots.
Is it perfect? No but unfortunately people cheat elections so you NEED a way to check.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

I received 4 absentee ballots, I figure they are like doe tags....filled them all. :rag: