Flintlock

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Flintlock

Post by Designer »

Contrary to what has been said, pointing out that a person should practice what they preach is not is is not 'attempt to start a fight', it is a factually correct, and well know observation.

Someone's disagreement with what is said ( that is factually correct) does not mean that which was said is "starting an argument". Disagreement is just fine. We see it on the Chit Chat Board all the time.

The point being, if someone is going to scold another about posting subject matter they clam only belongs on another board, it only makes good sense that they probably should have done that sort of thing themselves In The First Place. :dunno:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

This crap didn't happen when you were on vacation Springy.

That in itself should tell you everything you need to know.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Reading COMPREHENSION!!!

A post ABOUT hunting seasons, is NOT a gun post. So yes I do practice what I preach.
BUT someone who is DESPERATE too make a point will go to ANY lengths in an effort to throw mud.

So if you are SOOO NOT trying to start an ARGUMENT, why don't you EXPLAIN why you drug up a 4 month old post????

I can't wait for the deflection.

I told you LAST TIME, I am not going to put up with your crap any longer.
I didn't start with you, I simply stated that the post in question probably needs to be in the proper political forum. Not in the general forum. It wasn't directed at anyone. If you don't like that comment, perhaps you should practice what you preach and just move along to something else? Oh sorry, you can't start crap iffin you had done that. Enough!!!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Notice something?

It's okay to bring up the Suzuki Johnny Thread about Economy (that has mention of some politics) and label it political and that it should be moved to the Political Board.

But when I mention this Thread of similar-styled content ( Hunting with some talk of the Flintlock Gun) that is called CRAP and cannot be...'put up with any longer'.

Interesting dichotomy there. :blink:

Don't get me wrong, This is a terrific Thread,....one in which I learned alot about the Flintlock and Deer :rock:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Notice something? You were warned about starting trouble on the forum when you got suspended last time. I suggest you QUIT while you are ahead.
Without THINKING, you've provided the evidence of your intentions of starting crap.
Just frickin stop already.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Designer wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:17 pm
Notice something?

It's okay to bring up the Suzuki Johnny Thread about Economy (that has mention of some politics) and label it political and that it should be moved to the Political Board.

But when I mention this Thread of similar-styled content ( Hunting with some talk of the Flintlock Gun) that is called CRAP and cannot be...'put up with any longer'.

Don't get me wrong, This is a terrific Thread,....one in which I learned alot about the Flintlock and Deer :rock:
Designer, you drug this old thread up just to pick a fight. Admit it. It's getting REALLY old. You need to chill out or I will chill you out forever. If I were you, I would be very careful how you respond.
-DBTO

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

MadCow wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:13 pm
Designer wrote:
Notice something?

Designer, you drug this old thread up just to pick a fight. Admit it. It's getting REALLY old. You need to chill out or I will chill you out forever. If I were you, I would be very careful how you respond.
What???
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Herb wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:08 pm
MadCow wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:13 pm
Designer wrote:
Notice something?

What???
Was I talking to you?
-DBTO

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

There was a discussion, a long time ago about posting something on a public forum and it being open to comment by any member of the board.

During that discussion it was made clear that if someone wants a private conversation that is what PM's are for.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Herb wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:58 am
There was a discussion, a long time ago about posting something on a public forum and it being open to comment by any member of the board.

During that discussion it was made clear that if someone wants a private conversation that is what PM's are for.
That makes perfect sense here.

:blink:
-DBTO