Big Picture

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: Big Picture

Post by Tbeck »

Nav your link is about Michigan, not NY....

It doesn't matter because frankly I could care less about arguing the point.

Herb you sure have a LOT to say about what I post GIVEN your CLAIMS here to have blocked me and hillsy :lmao: . We knew you hadn't, but it's fun poking you about it :ShitGrinandThumb: .

As I said I was not looking to start a post on arguing. I was simply starting a post that MAYBE made you pause momentarily and think about how centric we are in our views.
Now if any of you want to argue, by all means please have at it, but I don't think I will participate. Enjoy!

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Tbeck wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:56 pm

Herb you sure have a LOT to say about what I post GIVEN your CLAIMS here to have blocked me and hillsy :lmao: . We knew you hadn't, but it's fun poking you about it :ShitGrinandThumb: .

As I said I was not looking to start a post on arguing. I was simply starting a post that MAYBE made you pause momentarily and think about how centric we are in our views.
Now if any of you want to argue, by all means please have at it, but I don't think I will participate. Enjoy!
:lmao: :lmao: :hahafinger:
herb posted a Michigan link. :bonk:
I posted a NY Safe Act link. :fubird:
Once again your research is flawed.
Carry on. :uhh:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

navigator wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:44 pm
Tbeck wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:56 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :hahafinger:
herb posted a Michigan link. :bonk:
I posted a NY Safe Act link. :fubird:
Once again your research is flawed.
Carry on. :uhh:
T can post anything he wants but he needs to realize that when he posts something that isn't true it will be contested.

BTW, I only read what someone else quotes of his, just like nav did on here. I guess his powers of observation need some work.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:32 pm

BTW, I only read what someone else quotes of his, just like nav did on here. I guess his powers of observation need some work.
Bullshit.....

Herb wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:59 pm
Tbeck wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:27 pm
Now what I found interesting is that the EPA according to the article has mandated electric cars by 2030. However the SCOTUS recently ruled that these agencies don't have that authority because Congress didn't specifically grant that authority. So I guess that they'll be another battle over that.

As far as the why the big push? China! Nuff said.
It is all about control of us peons...
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=14812

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Nav, my bad I took a quick look back through the post for link.

With THAT said, and as previously stated, I have no intention of arguing in this post.
HOWEVER, you are clearly WRONG about your assessment for the passage of the safe act.
A "message of necessity" went to BOTH chamber's on the 14th for a VOTE, which PASSED with bipartisan support.
It was signed into law on the 15th AFTER the chamber's passed the 80+ page bill.
So your ASSESSMENT is inaccurate for what transpired.

For those who are reading this and don't know what a "message of necessity" is; under NY law all legislation must be presented to the chamber's in printed form a minimum of three days in advance of a vote.
However the governor may use a message of necessity to get around the 3 day minimum and printing requirements. This is only supposed to be used for matter's requiring immediate attention for the public benefit. Regardless this has gotten abused pretty regularly in NY.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Anyone with a brain knows this is going to happen. We were just hoping that it wouldn't happpen so soon.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/dr ... mpaign=usa

...So what is planned for the future of motoring? The pilot projects referenced in the letter clearly demonstrate the dangers of the advancing digitalization of private life.

Linked to digital ID, the electric cars of the near future will be all but mandatory, as the anonymous source claims that “within the next 10 years, it will basically be impossible to insure old cars.”

With drivers compelled to switch to digitally-enabled electric vehicles, this means their data will be used to calculate insurance premiums in real time....

...Shockingly, the anonymous source also claims that “politically exposed” persons may see any vehicle they use remotely disabled. Speaking of a project scheduled for 2025, his letter notes a “cooperation” between the insurance giant he works for and “the Federal Ministry of Defense and National Security.”...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

:lmao: :DULL;

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:33 am
Anyone with a brain knows this is going to happen. We were just hoping that it wouldn't happpen so soon.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/dr ... mpaign=usa

...So what is planned for the future of motoring? The pilot projects referenced in the letter clearly demonstrate the dangers of the advancing digitalization of private life.

Linked to digital ID, the electric cars of the near future will be all but mandatory, as the anonymous source claims that “within the next 10 years, it will basically be impossible to insure old cars.”

With drivers compelled to switch to digitally-enabled electric vehicles, this means their data will be used to calculate insurance premiums in real time....

...Shockingly, the anonymous source also claims that “politically exposed” persons may see any vehicle they use remotely disabled. Speaking of a project scheduled for 2025, his letter notes a “cooperation” between the insurance giant he works for and “the Federal Ministry of Defense and National Security.”...
Don't you just love "anonymous sources" telling us how it's gonna be?

:lmao:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Prageru isn't a source, it's a party affiliated platform that presents for those who think that they know about polical matters but are too simple to realize that they don't. It's like watching Oprah for political information :lmao:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Curious as to why navigator is running interference for Designer, I mean Herb? :notsayin:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Tbeck wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:42 pm
Curious as to why navigator is running interference for Designer, I mean Herb? :notsayin:
Not quite sure where you are going there - but at the very least it's refreshing to have a thread without a million posts of cut n paste and endless hyperlinks to someone's posting history.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Isn't "for the common good" the phrase every communist take over used?

This is the kind of shit I have been talking about. Just because some UN organization wants it, we don't have to go along with it.

It is a fact that if the US pulled out of all these "world organizations" they would collapse on themselves.

Getting the US out of these global government organizations should be goal #1 for this country.

https://lcaction.org/detail/231219-high ... -passports

There is a global scheme to restrict our freedom, and the Biden administration is helping lead the way. Already this year, the World Health Organization (WHO) has met 335 times to push their agenda, and there is yet another meeting scheduled for tomorrow.

This year the WHO’s director-general has been building “on the EU's highly successful digital certification network [aka Vaccine Passports] ... to offer all WHO member states access to an open-source digital health tool.” Tedros boasted that the “WHO is proud today to launch the global digital health certification network.”

He continues, “Soon after we will expand this infrastructure by incorporating other uses such as a digitized international certificate of vaccination, routine immunization cards, and international patient summaries” that can be accessed globally.

This is EXACTLY what I have been warning against. This is now operational in about half the nations around the world. Now these radicals are working to make these digital Vaccine Passports sharable and to force everyone to participate....

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Herb more stupid sheit. The WHO and the UN have NO authority, or ability to enforce ANY of their policies on a US citizen, PERIOD!

Let me simplify it further for you; NO agency, government or otherwise may access ANY Americans medical records without the individuals written consent. Not even our own federal government.
SCOTUS ruling and the law.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

You gotta feel a little sorry for Herb at times - he's getting all this rubbish sent to his inbox and has anything saying otherwise on ignore.

Not surprisingly he's living in the bubble.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Ah Designer, I mean Herb is alright. And besides it's not nice picking on the handicapped :lmao: