RIP Toby Keith

Keep it civil
MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

RIP Toby Keith

Post by MadCow »

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/c ... th-dead-62

Keith died in his sleep in Oklahoma on February 5, 2024, at the age of 62.
-DBTO

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: RIP Toby Keith

Post by Herb »

I love his music and he was a great person.

When I was stationed at Miramar he gave a concert and military got free tickets. It was an outdoor event and it was packed. He did his newest song, at the time it hadn't been released yet, I Love This Bar.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Herb wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:10 am
I love his music and he was a great person.

When I was stationed at Miramar he gave a concert and military got free tickets. It was an outdoor event and it was packed. He did his newest song, at the time it hadn't been released yet, I Love This Bar.
I too have memories with him out at Camp Pendleton.
-DBTO

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Yep good guy and he did a lot for our military. He'll be missed because his breed is too few

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Kid Rock heartfelt tribute to Toby Keith

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

[YoutubeURL][/YoutubeURL]
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

Man, terrible news. He was a unique guy. PROUD to be an American, PROUD of his country. I love his music. A sad day indeed.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses
He put the good ole boy back in country music.. :ShitGrinandThumb:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

I like everything he has done but I think "As Good As I Once Was" is my favorite. The video for it is really great.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Sad for his family to see him reduced to a shell of what he was. Cancer and it's treatment are really a cruel thing.

Without going down the political road, let me just say that the medical research and pharmaceutical industry should be ashamed of themselves. There's cure's that don't require drug's that make you sicker and one in particular uses radio waves that kill's every cancer known to man. Went to trials and disappeared thanks to the aforementioned industries. They bought it and shelfed it. And nobody questioned it :dunno:

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Post by sgtcall »

Tbeck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:15 pm
Sad for his family to see him reduced to a shell of what he was. Cancer and it's treatment are really a cruel thing.

Without going down the political road, let me just say that the medical research and pharmaceutical industry should be ashamed of themselves. There's cure's that don't require drug's that make you sicker and one in particular uses radio waves that kill's every cancer known to man. Went to trials and disappeared thanks to the aforementioned industries. They bought it and shelfed it. And nobody questioned it :dunno:
Look into Dr Stanislaw Burzynski. Of course there is a ton of information out there trying to disprove him but his patients testified in front of congress to tell them his method worked.

Then more recently there is this where all of the patients were cured and then everyone just stopped talking about it.
https://www.npr.org/2022/06/07/11035453 ... unotherapy
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

sgtcall wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:04 pm
Tbeck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:15 pm

Look into Dr Stanislaw Burzynski. Of course there is a ton of information out there trying to disprove him but his patients testified in front of congress to tell them his method worked.

Then more recently there is this where all of the patients were cured and then everyone just stopped talking about it.
https://www.npr.org/2022/06/07/11035453 ... unotherapy
Same shit they pulled with the CONVID. They hid, suppressed, and vilified everything that would have helped people, killing millions and got away with it.

Wait until the next scamdemic.