Illegal immigrants who broke the law can now (illegally?) carry a gun as LA police officers

Keep it civil
HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Re: Illegal immigrants who broke the law can now (illegally?) carry a gun as LA police officers

Post by HARRIS »

AS LONG AS THE OFFERS OF FREE BENEFITS TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE IS THE REWARD FOR ALL EXCEPT AMERICANS, THE BORDERS WILL BE OVER RUN.

A TURN AWAY IMMEDIATELY WILL DISCOURAGE AND BE VERY EFFECTIVE. LAWS ARE HERE ALREADY, THEY NEED STRICT ENFORCEMENT NOW!

AND THE BULLSHIT BELIEF THAT THERE'S A POSSIBLE CHANCE OF ENTRY IS GONE. WHY SHOULD AND GET THEY U GET IN HERE WITHOUT MEETING OUR RULES? IT USED TO REQUIRE A SPONSOR AND A JOB NEED FILLED BY THE IMMIGRANT
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Illegal immigrants who broke the law can now (illegally?) carry a gun as LA police officers

Post by Designer »

Well Said there, Harris.

The incentives are what needs be "Turned Off" so to speak. Wouldn't that be the most sensible First Step? That right there would reduce the number(s) of incoming peoples.

What more exacting proof of a FAILURE of and INSANITY of the current regime than the "freebies" given to ILLEGALS often better benefits than what AMERICANS get.

And yes, you are correct again...there's really no need for tougher New Laws, just enforcement of existing law.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Oddly the free-bees so to speak isn't a driving factor in the mass immigration. The vast majority of people who come here legally AND illegally are coming for the opportunity to better their prospects. They are leaving behind nothing on the hope for finding work and making a life for themselves and family if they have one.
Americans don't seem to have much of a clue about why these folks come, and what they actually receive once they do get here. It's easy to parrot the BS we get fed by ALL of the fake reporting agencies, but it actually much easier to find out the truth by talking to some immigrants.
For example you might not know that many immigrants purchase stolen social security numbers. Yes it is illegal but they can't get work without one. Process that for a second and it becomes obvious that they are paying taxes, but only so they can work.
I worked with some.igrant farm hand's when I was young. The work they did was labor intensive and they worked for next to nothing. They'd travel around the US picking in one state after another. The group I was working with worked my area during corn and vegetable harvest, then headed south to pick fruit's in southern pa, then headed further down the east coast to the final destination in Florida. Come mid to late summer they'd be back up north.
So the incentive is not what we're being fed, it's actually far less nefarious and involves opportunity. HOWEVER, I don't condone illegal immigration and I do know that there's ways to deter people from engaging in it. Once we get it through our head's to STOP buying into the fake political narrative and START contacting our legislator's about fixing and not politicizing the issue and we get everyone doing the same, we might see a solution.
BUT if we keep playing along with the fake narrative nothing is going to happen. That's why it's gotten this bad.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Undocumented immigrants (ILLEGAL ALIENS) are not permitted to work legally in the United States without an Employment Authorization Document (EAD), commonly known as a work permit. However, some undocumented immigrants find employment through irregular means, often in industries like construction, restaurants, and retail. Here are some key points regarding work authorization and undocumented workers:

Form I-9 Verification: Employers are required to complete Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, for each employee. This form verifies the identity and work eligibility of individuals seeking employment. Employees must provide documents that prove their identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.

Types of Documents: The government provides a list of acceptable documents for establishing identity and work eligibility. Some documents (classified under List A) establish both identity and employment authorization. Others require at least two types of documents—one from List B (identity) and one from List C (employment authorization).

Tbeck PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH
Cash Economy: Many undocumented workers are employed in the cash economy, where they receive payment in cash. While this practice is not necessarily unlawful, workers must still pay taxes. ((((((((Those without a Social Security Number can apply for an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) to file taxes.)))))))))))))))

THIS ONE REALLY TAKES THE CAKE ANYTHING TO INCREASE THE NUMBERS IN A PARTICULAR AREA, ESPECIALLY IF THAT AREA LEANS CONSERVATIVE
Deferred Action: The Biden administration has introduced a streamlined process for immigrants exploited in the workplace or involved in labor investigations. Undocumented workers can apply for deferred action, which provides protection from deportation and allows them to work legally for a specified period. To qualify, applicants need referral letters from agencies enforcing employment laws.
Protecting Vulnerable Workers: This process aims to protect vulnerable workers, encourage reporting of labor violations, and maintain workplace standards
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

SJ, yep but I think you might want to read it again and think about what it says.
The migrant farmer's I mentioned working with as a kid for example. All here legally BUT they work in a CASH employment occupation. Do or rather did they pay taxes? Hell NO! Every evening the employer paid each of us cash. Obviously you aren't making a bunch of money in cash farm labor. I was a newbie so we made $1.25 an hour.
Back to what you asked me to read, "those" who don't have a SSN, "CAN" apply for an ITIN so they can file taxes.
Now how many "illegal" immigrants do you think are applying? Let see, I'll apply so I can file taxes and lead the government right to my illegal self :lmao: .
Now those who have a SSN aren't here illegally. You have to be documented OR a DACA person to get a ssan. HOWEVER many illegal immigrants purchase stolen SSAN's in order to gain employment, purchase home's and cars. The current HS graduation classes are finding out that their ssan have been in use for decade's by illegals. They usually find out when they try to get loans to pay for college. Worse yet is they can't do much because banks aren't required to verify the ssan actually belongs to the person applying for a loan. Worth reading up on. All these kids can do is sue in civil court, but what good does that do? Nothing.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

In 98 I was in a squadron at MCAS Tustin, Ca. We had a young Cpl that applied for a car loan and was turned down because he had an outstanding car loan in New Mexico, from 1985, when he was 8 years old. Took him over 6 months, even with the help of the base legal to get it cleared. Researching it they found out that it was an illegal that had got the loan using his SSN.

The really wierd thing is he was born and raised in NY and had never been to New Mexico.

I wonder how many other things he used it for.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Herb, probably used it for all kinds of major purchases.
I don't recall where I was reading up on the ssan illegal use but they investigated a number of them. One young person in particular stuck out because it demonstrated the extent of the problem. If I recall the person applied for a student loan and was turned down due to excessive debt. They got a credit report and there was a home mortgage and auto loan. It was easy to track down the lending institutions and address for the person who took out the loan's. Sure enough it was someone who was here illegally and had been using this kids SS number, but the illegals real name.
Cops couldn't do anything and the lender's didn't care because they are not required to verify the ssan and name match. The funny thing if there was something funny about it, the loan's we're all being paid and were in good standing.
The kid and his parents turned to a local investigative reporter who did a big piece about the problem and how rampant it's become. However the kid spent a long time if I recall trying to get all the loans off his SSA.

Truth is our SS system is completely broken. It's dead easy to get it stolen and costly as hell to fix it once it has been stolen. Everyone these days REQUIRES your ssan from insurance companies to hospital's and it's passed around like candy within the medical community. Used to be nobody had access to your SSN and if they needed to have it they were required to provide a government privacy act statement by law. They don't adhere to that law anymore either.
Anyhow I have been at this too long, I'm done.