Bike spending

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Bike spending

Post by Tbeck »

I still have the 2011 GS because I really enjoy riding it. As mentioned in another post I recently purchased a Sargent saddle for it, and I will be sending my RDL to be rebuilt. I'll probably keep the Russell for trip's and use the Sargent for everyday riding.
Anyhow I have Touratech protective bars, side case racks and topbox rack. I've been running the Zega Evo side boxes with the rapid trap system for a couple year's, and a Kappa 52L topbox. Obviously the side bags are really good and I have been putting off buying the 38L rapid trap for some time now.
I finally decided to pull the trigger on the top box. Bought the Zega Pro w/rapid trap instead of the Zega Evo. I like the latch system on the Pro better, and since it matches my side boxes I went with it.
Now I just need some decent weather to ride in. Looks like that will be a week out from now. :ShitGrinandThumb:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Bike spending

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Come on down to Gods Country and you can ride just about anytime you please :ShitGrinandThumb:

It's already T-shirt weather,

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: Bike spending

Post by Tbeck »

SJ yes it looks good in your area. We're supposed to get there April 8th :ShitGrinandThumb: . Just gotta get through the last of the 40's and rain.