GREEN ENERGY

Keep it civil
hillsy v2
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Too many to list

Re: GREEN ENERGY

Post by hillsy v2 »

It's not like fossil fuels are blameless when it comes to killing birds....

But Goddamm - those windmills are PURE EVIL!!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Not the point. :dunno:

It is the green energy "people" who make the claims it is .."clean energy"...and is sofa king GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT,...and also will... "save the PLANET".

When,...as THE TRULY OBSERVANT can see,......ALL OF THAT IS A HUGE BLATANT SUCKING LIE.......seen here....

And here....

Oh,...and...here also...

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 8:36 pm
Not the point.
Well of course it's not the point in your mind - you have a selective anti windmill and solar panel agenda :Cool:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

For the crippled minds who are not able to discern talking points,....we will show everyone just how much they are afflicted.

We are told that 'green energy' is ecological... ...... Yet, here we see that it has destroyed the ecology.

We are told that 'green energy' is will save the planet......... Yet, here we see that it is killing off the planet;

And Killing Off The Birds of Our Planet in horridly LARGE numbers....ALL THE TIME;

The Sinister Truth About Bird-killing Wind ‘farms’
MATT RIDLEY 7 December 2022

Birds of prey, including golden eagles, are threatened by the worldwide growth of wind farms.

The objections are not just Nimbyism. Though few people enjoy having their view spoiled by structures that stand up to four times as tall as Nelson’s column, or the flicker their shadows cause on sunny days and the hum of their blades, the impact on nature is horrible.

A rare lammergeier or bearded vulture released in Spain as part of a conservation project recently strayed to the Netherlands and met its end at a wind factory. All over the world, the largest and rarest eagles and vultures are dying in significant numbers as a result of turbines: in Australia, wedge-tailed eagles; in South Africa, Verreaux’s eagles; in Norway, sea eagles; in California, golden eagles.

One study found that, at a single windy spot in California, Altamont Pass, wind turbines were killing over 1,000 birds of prey per year, including more than 60 golden eagles. :space: These are probably underestimates: there is no obligation on wind firms to count the birds they kill and they avoid doing so. :space: It is left to volunteer conservationists to try to find the evidence.

Given that large birds of prey live at low densities, these deaths are vastly more significant to the bird populations in question. A single wind power station in Spain, with just 32 turbines, has killed a vulture every three days since it began operating two years ago. The total Spanish population of griffon, cinereous, bearded and Egyptian vultures is in the low thousands.

Earlier this year, in a rare exception to a blanket exemption from prosecution granted by the Obama administration, a wind energy company in America was convicted by the federal government of breaking the law by killing at least 136 golden and bald eagles.

On the Norwegian island of Smola, the number of sea eagle territories fell from 13 to five after the construction of a 68-turbine wind power station. Local extinction is a real possibility for these species. In India, the impact of wind turbines on birds of prey is so big that it reduced predatory attacks on ordinary birds by three quarters.

How anyone who talks like they are on the side of the ecological mindset can support this unfathomable. :dunno:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

"Earlier this year, in a rare exception to a blanket exemption from prosecution granted by the Obama administration, a wind energy company in America was convicted by the federal government of breaking the law by killing at least 136 golden and bald eagles."

But all the government ever does is fine the company. How does that stop the killing? There is no way to allow these death machines continue to operate without killing birds.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:12 am
"Earlier this year, in a rare exception to a blanket exemption from prosecution granted by the Obama administration, a wind energy company in America was convicted by the federal government of breaking the law by killing at least 136 golden and bald eagles."

But all the government ever does is fine the company. How does that stop the killing? There is no way to allow these death machines continue to operate without killing birds.
No different to oil spills - companies get fined and have to pay for clean up.

Maybe they could be ordered to give the birds CPR?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
And it doesn't stop there. These 'green energy' idolaters want to install 4 to 5 TIMES the current number of Bird-killers with their agenda of 'all renewables'.

So the math goes like this...thousands and THOUSANDS of bird deaths a year now,......times FIVE (5)........for THIRTY YEARS (that's how long they say these bird-killers last)....... NON STOP.

And yet,...we have 'people' who STILL claim 'green energy' is.... ecological,.... environmentally friendly..... and will 'save the planet'.

IT'S ALL LIES

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

A little bit of sanity is starting to show up.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... 2024-05-05

...Slowly but surely, voices in favor of common sense energy policies are starting to emerge. It is true that, at this juncture, these voices do not yet confront the ‘Church of Global Warming’, and their criticism is still confined to matters of the feasibility of the ‘Net Zero’ failed, crippling policies and regulations – but that’s a start, anyway.

UAE’s energy minister Suhail Al Mazrouei is the latest in this trend, stating that long-term predictions need to have a reality check’.

Al Mazrouei lent his approval to a recent article by JPMorgan Chase’s Jamie Dimon. He wrote that US delays of liquefied natural gas projects were done ‘for political reasons.’ According to him, Biden means to cater to those who believe oil and gas projects should be stopped altogether — a position that he calls ‘wrong’ and ‘enormously naïve.’

Bloomberg reported:

Critical Medications Every American Can Have On Hand (Including Ivermectin) – And How To Get Them Prescribed

“The head of JPMorgan Chase & Co. made the comments […] in his annual shareholder letter, in which he touted replacing coal with natural gas as one of the best ways to reduce carbon dioxide emissions for the next few decades. Dimon also called LNG exports a ‘great economic boon’ for the US as well as a ‘realpolitik goal’.

‘Our allied nations that need secure and affordable energy resources, including critical nations like Japan, Korea and most of our European allies, would like to be able to depend on the United States for energy’, the chairman and chief executive officer said in his letter.”

Now, the UAE Minister has come out in agreement with Dimon.

CNBC reported:

“JPMorgan’s calls for a “reality check” on the world’s energy transition goals and pathway is ‘sensible’, the UAE’s energy minister told CNBC.

‘We need always, whenever we put up predictions, especially long term ones, to have a reality check’, Suhail Al Mazrouei told CNBC’s Dan Murphy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum.”...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Herb wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:58 am
A little bit of sanity is starting to show up.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... 2024-05-05

...Slowly but surely, voices in favor of common sense energy policies are starting to emerge. It is true that, at this juncture, these voices do not yet confront the ‘Church of Global Warming’, and their criticism is still confined to matters of the feasibility of the ‘Net Zero’ failed, crippling policies and regulations – but that’s a start, anyway.

UAE’s energy minister Suhail Al Mazrouei is the latest in this trend, stating that long-term predictions need to have a reality check’.

Al Mazrouei lent his approval to a recent article by JPMorgan Chase’s Jamie Dimon. He wrote that US delays of liquefied natural gas projects were done ‘for political reasons.’ According to him, Biden means to cater to those who believe oil and gas projects should be stopped altogether — a position that he calls ‘wrong’ and ‘enormously naïve.’

Bloomberg reported:

Critical Medications Every American Can Have On Hand (Including Ivermectin) – And How To Get Them Prescribed

“The head of JPMorgan Chase & Co. made the comments […] in his annual shareholder letter, in which he touted replacing coal with natural gas as one of the best ways to reduce carbon dioxide emissions for the next few decades. Dimon also called LNG exports a ‘great economic boon’ for the US as well as a ‘realpolitik goal’.

‘Our allied nations that need secure and affordable energy resources, including critical nations like Japan, Korea and most of our European allies, would like to be able to depend on the United States for energy’, the chairman and chief executive officer said in his letter.”

Now, the UAE Minister has come out in agreement with Dimon.

CNBC reported:

“JPMorgan’s calls for a “reality check” on the world’s energy transition goals and pathway is ‘sensible’, the UAE’s energy minister told CNBC.

‘We need always, whenever we put up predictions, especially long term ones, to have a reality check’, Suhail Al Mazrouei told CNBC’s Dan Murphy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum.”...
You're quoting the Energy Minister from the United Arab Emirates? Like one of the top oil producers worldwide??

It's like the lamb asking the wolf what's for dinner.....

:lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: You are TOO SCARED to face THE FACTS HERE;
Designer wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:18 am
Herb wrote:
And it doesn't stop there. These 'green energy' idolaters want to install 4 to 5 TIMES the current number of Bird-killers with their agenda of 'all renewables'.

So the math goes like this...thousands and THOUSANDS of bird deaths a year now,......times FIVE (5)........for THIRTY YEARS (that's how long they say these bird-killers last)....... NON STOP.
And yet,...we have 'people' who STILL claim 'green energy' is.... ecological,.... environmentally friendly..... and will 'save the planet'.
IT'S ALL LIES

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 10:48 am
:funnylast: You are TOO SCARED to face THE FACTS HERE;
You rarely have facts. You are guesstimating the number of birds that are going to perish a bit like the 2000 Mules crap did with illegal votes.

And your butt buddy is getting his anti-green bollocks from one of the leading oil producing countries on the planet :lmao:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: :space: What a total denial of REALITY. :space: Get ready to be educated out of your ignorance. :wink:

The studies know averaged out show that there are about 366,ooo birds killed by wind turbines in America ALONE (2012 figures) . https://abcbirds.org/blog21/wind-turbine-mortality/

Factor in THE WHOLE WORLD and it can EASILY get tripled,.... or MORE. :space: But let's use that 366,000 in my example.

So, we have 366,000 birds killed IN ONE YEAR. :space: Factor in the intended expansion of this SHIT (4 TIMES as many wind turbines for the zero emissions insanity) and you get 1,464,000 deaths EACH YEAR....now times the 30 years these shit-sucking abominations last,...and you get 43,920,000.

Yeah,...like this is... 'green energy'...alright. :fubird:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Designer, you do realize that with more wind turbines out there the number of birds killed will decrease?

Sooner than later the number of birds available to be killed will decrease so the numbers will go down.

:sad:

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Designer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 6:28 am
:funnylast: :space: What a total denial of REALITY. :space: Get ready to be educated out of your ignorance. :wink:

The studies know averaged out show that there are about 366,ooo birds killed by wind turbines in America ALONE (2012 figures) . https://abcbirds.org/blog21/wind-turbine-mortality/

Factor in THE WHOLE WORLD and it can EASILY get tripled,.... or MORE. :space: But let's use that 366,000 in my example.

So, we have 366,000 birds killed IN ONE YEAR. :space: Factor in the intended expansion of this SHIT (4 TIMES as many wind turbines for the zero emissions insanity) and you get 1,464,000 deaths EACH YEAR....now times the 30 years these shit-sucking abominations last,...and you get 43,920,000.

Interesting article for once.

If you actually had read it you would also see they estimated over 25 million birds are killed by collisions with power lines each year. That infrastructure is in place regardless of what makes the power...so your guesstimates (and selective outrage)...whilst unfortunate....are minimal in the grand scheme of things.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

so glad no one has mentioned getting sucked into jet engines

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Or eaten.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Selective Outrage.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

FallenAngel wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 3:02 pm
I spent the better part of 30 years working on jet aircraft. Most of those years my squadron was on the east coast where there are a LOT of seagulls.

The 20 jet squadron flew over 500 hours a month and the average flight was right at an hour. That means we had 500 takeoffs and 500 landings every month (for the ignorant, takeoff and landing is when the majority of the bird strikes happen). We had less than 3 bird strikes a year.

Aircraft bird strikes are exceedingly rare happenings but you can't go through a 20 windmill wind farm and NOT see 3-5 dead birds every day. The height of the windmills is right in the flight altitude of the majority of the birds, especially birds of prey.

apples and oranges comparison.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

FallenAngel wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 3:02 pm
navigator wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 3:04 pm
Or eaten.
Nice. :uhh: :space: :space: Before posting more,....have you yet considered that all the deaths you mention are irrespective of to the HORRID amount that this,...,,'green energy'...Infrastructure ADDS TO the amounts of deaths you mentioned happening already?

And Also.....the the rather small deaths you mention (which Herb's EXPERIENECED knowledge shows) has posted above?

Might I ask,...Did you actually look at these numbers ...THAT ARE ADDED TO what which is extent,.... Before you posted?
Designer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 6:28 am

Seems you have no problems with the MILLIONS OF BIRD DEATHS THESE WIND TURBINES ADD TO what is existent. :blink:

Is that Truly your POV? :blink:

I await a evaluative response of this from you that considers said-same.

hillsy v2
Bike out of hock

Post by hillsy v2 »

Selective Outrage.

:clap: