The board needs an icon

Keep it civil
Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Re: The board needs an icon

Post by Jolsen »

ddog link me to where you got your eagles. I will do a cleaned up version of your original idea and both of the new ideas when I get home tonight
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

Jolsen wrote:ddog link me to where you got your eagles. I will do a cleaned up version of your original idea and both of the new ideas when I get home tonight
Do you one better, I'll just post it.

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

Here's what tc posted, only with the font larger. Not the exact same font, but closest I can find. Edited the S from the original.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Not to highjack the thread, but I tried to do a mass email to all the current members to come see what we're doing with this. Anyone get it? I think it probably didn't work.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

YoDude9999 wrote:Not to highjack the thread, but I tried to do a mass email to all the current members to come see what we're doing with this. Anyone get it? I think it probably didn't work.

Yo-
Nope.

tc1400
Got My M1 License!

Post by tc1400 »

One more revision with minor fixes (best I can do with graphic tools I have). Not to step on anyone's toes, but just to compare different font types so we can finalize a cleaned up version.

Larger original font, shadow removed under bike, tried to clean up the cropping under the bikes tires (sort of). Again, just a draft. The eagles should be replaced with a clean one.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

YoDude9999 wrote:Not to highjack the thread, but I tried to do a mass email to all the current members to come see what we're doing with this. Anyone get it? I think it probably didn't work.

Yo-
Send a PM to the group "Registered Users"...
-DBTO

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

MadCow wrote:

Yo-
That's what I did, or so I thought anyway. Okay, I'll try it again, thanks for the feedback.

Carry on.

Yo-

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

tc1400 wrote:One more revision with minor fixes (best I can do with graphic tools I have). Not to step on anyone's toes, but just to compare different font types so we can finalize a cleaned up version.

Larger original font, shadow removed under bike, tried to clean up the cropping under the bikes tires (sort of). Again, just a draft. The eagles should be replaced with a clean one.

That's as clean as the eagle gets, when you remove the Suzuki. When I place it in the smaller image, it distorts. Not really much I can do about that, other than change formats, which my phone won't do. We'll see what Jolsen does with it. But I agree, no engine solo. Looks too much like the original IA logo. All you'd need is the circle.

tc1400
Got My M1 License!

Post by tc1400 »

I tried a flood fill on zoomed in version and didn't turn out just right.

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

Just so I know, this is the basic design everyone likes. I'm up for minor changes. Font, size, alignment, etc. I know football is on, but I'm checking in during commercials.

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

Due to lack of feedback, I get bored. I'm just playing now. Large shogun style font, larger Suzuki logo w/ Suzuki left in the logo and large Intruder chopper instead of something generic.

Dude
Site Admin
My Bike: Susuki VS1400

Post by Dude »

YoDude9999 wrote:
MadCow wrote:

Yo-
That's what I did, or so I thought anyway. Okay, I'll try it again, thanks for the feedback.

Carry on.

Yo-

Okay, I think it worked that time LOL

-Dude

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

JFL Live wrote:Here you go... No charge! :thumbup:

lmao!.. Wife said that one looks like it has a flat tire in the back. lol.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

It's definitely a classic!

Yo-

BRONX INTRUDER
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by BRONX INTRUDER »

Two closest I like. I like the font on the top one but like the layout on the bottom one. Stock bike and Eagle S are definite go's on it though.

PCC
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: GW TRIKE + 1300 Yamaha V Star

Post by PCC »

ddog6900 wrote:Due to lack of feedback, I get bored. I'm just playing now. Large shogun style font, larger Suzuki logo w/ Suzuki left in the logo and large Intruder chopper instead of something generic.

Hey I like that... looks bad ass. :thumbup:

However, I good with whatever you guys come up with.
Read My Daily Musings On Numerous Topics
Especially Riding Motorcycles & Camera Captures
Of My Meanderings...

https://pcove99.wixsite.com/website

tc1400
Got My M1 License!

Post by tc1400 »

ddog6900 wrote:Due to lack of feedback, I get bored. I'm just playing now. Large shogun style font, larger Suzuki logo w/ Suzuki left in the logo and large Intruder chopper instead of something generic.
This bike is so cool. Love to do this to mine but I ride too much for that type of seat.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Hello. Now, there are folks here who I have a certain amount of affection for even if we never have met, folks who I nonetheless would like to meet, so I don't want any of you to get offended by my reply. OK? But, ya see, I never even rode an Intruder nor owned one, so I think it would be ingenuous of me to vote on an Intruder icon, it would seem like silly pandering. I have ridden with Intruder folks but it had nothing to do with their brand, but only that they are riders. I love the world of two wheels.

Here is where I need your understanding. Were I to choose an icon for this or any other site it would be a picture of me riding my Road King and flipping the bird at the viewer! :big grin: :lmao: :jester: :rag:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

tc1400
Got My M1 License!

Post by tc1400 »

ddog, do this one up again, but with no gradient in the font. Full black. Leave everything else.