It's just Me and One Guest....

Keep it civil
navigator
Joined a 450cc Club
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:33 pm
My Bike: VS800
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby navigator » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:09 am

Wow Fred, I have never seen any pictures from you or any of your seven aliases.
Upload them, got any pictures of your bike? Do you ride?

User avatar
Fred
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Fred » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:36 pm

navigator wrote:Wow Fred, I have never seen any pictures from you or any of your seven aliases.
Upload them, got any pictures of your bike? Do you ride?


Dont know why you are getting angry. I tried to send you some yesterday. Ille try again, maybe im overloading it, maybe ille have to send 1 at a time. I sent them to Intruder alert.

I don't have 7 aliases .

Sorry ille try again , I an an engineer not a trolling computer interweb geek.

User avatar
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 8599
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:30 am
My Bike: 2015 Victory Magnum X-1
Location: San Somewhere. West Coast
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby YoDude » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:50 pm

@ Fred, wow dude.....you even have Dave riled up? You truly ARE a piece of work aren't you?

Yo-
Some people make good cannon fodder. That's why I don't ban them, usually.

End of Message.

User avatar
Fred
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Fred » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:04 pm

I am trying to send you some photos--why? because I said I would.

Kieth said send em to me, I tried.

I WILL send you these fucking photos if it kills me because I SAID I WOULD.

Im trying learn how to down load to a server or some thing to get an erl but don't help me OH no don't fucking help just call me names.

User avatar
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 8599
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:30 am
My Bike: 2015 Victory Magnum X-1
Location: San Somewhere. West Coast
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby YoDude » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:08 pm

There are several posts that tell how to post a pic on this site, try looking in the, "Help" section.

Yo-
Some people make good cannon fodder. That's why I don't ban them, usually.

End of Message.

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4473
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Designer » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Fred wrote:Maybe I do maybe I don;t but if you don't get your point accross how is it my fault. You are on of those im never wrong and I should be in charge of the world guys.

Like........it's Yodudes' fault this Drunken Derelict doesn't understand what is said to him? This Brain-Dead ASSHOLE who can't even SPELL nor punctuate his sentences coherently?

I'm surprised this alcoholic asswipe can even type when he is lying the Street Gutter so drunk he can't stand.
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.

User avatar
Fred
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Fred » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Designer wrote:
Fred wrote:Maybe I do maybe I don;t but if you don't get your point accross how is it my fault. You are on of those im never wrong and I should be in charge of the world guys.

Like........it's Yodudes' fault this Drunken Derelict doesn't understand what is said to him? This Brain-Dead ASSHOLE who can't even SPELL nor punctuate his sentences coherently?

I'm surprised this alcoholic asswipe can even type when he is lying the Street Gutter so drunk he can't stand.



YEE HAAA I got another one [emoji476]

Dont blow your o ring. Ha ha ha what a dork getting angry on the internet, :lmao: :lmao:

Hey-- smash the screen with a brick :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
MadCow
Joined a 1100cc Club
Posts: 4780
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:36 pm
My Bike: 2017 RGU
Status: Online

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby MadCow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Fred wrote:Nope I did'nt --did I.

I don't want to PM anyone. Never have never will.

Now please may I change my Avatar sir now ive been a good boy for you.



You got the boy part right.

[emoji41]
-DBTO

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4473
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Designer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:54 am

MadCow wrote:
Fred wrote:Nope I did'nt --did I. I don't want to PM anyone. Never have never will. Now please may I change my Avatar sir now ive been a good boy for you.


You got the boy part right. [emoji41]


And I got the Drunken Derelict part right. ;) [space] He STILL can't spell correctly and now this Alcoholic is trying to play it that he was just trolling. :roll:

This is the typical ploy this Inebriated Moron tries to pull when we shown everyone what Miserable, Hate-fulled Drunk he is.

Sucks to be him!!! :tongue:
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.

User avatar
Frankintruder
Passed the Circle Test
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:47 am
My Bike: Frankintruder
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Frankintruder » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:09 am

I like Fred. Leave him alone.

User avatar
Fred
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Fred » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:20 am

Frankintruder wrote:I like Fred. Leave him alone.


Cheers Frank :cheers:

User avatar
Frankintruder
Passed the Circle Test
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:47 am
My Bike: Frankintruder
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Frankintruder » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:17 am

Fred wrote:
Frankintruder wrote:I like Fred. Leave him alone.


Cheers Frank :cheers:

Mahalo.

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4473
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Designer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:30 am

navigator wrote:Wow Freddy-the piggy, I have never seen any pictures from you or any of your seven aliases.

Well Dave.....it looks like he is using one of those seven alias to compliment himself.
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.

User avatar
Fred
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Fred » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:14 am

I cant remember but I think it is 2 aliases. Ive been down to "baby a go go" and had a few,-- god those transgenders are beautiful. Then I went to 'take it up the ares bar' followed by a couple in 'Fcuk you 2 a go go".

Im so pissed I cant spell or even read what I am writing.

Pssst--- That should keep the daft pillock going for a month. [emoji476]

User avatar
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 8599
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:30 am
My Bike: 2015 Victory Magnum X-1
Location: San Somewhere. West Coast
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby YoDude » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:33 am

WoW, Registered users: Bing [Bot], BRONX INTRUDER, Cuban, franktiregod, Lechy, Pinky Tuscadaro, Suzuki Johnny, YoDude

I see a new familiar face there.

Yo-
Some people make good cannon fodder. That's why I don't ban them, usually.

End of Message.

User avatar
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 13976
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:25 am
My Bike: 12 Harley Ultra Limited FLHTK
Location: GODS COUNTRY
Status: Online

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Suzuki Johnny » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:16 am

WHO IS ONLINE
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Cuban, Frankintruder, old time rider, Suzuki Johnny and 0 guests
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper fast, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
"Je peux normalement dire comment un homme intelligent est par comment stupide il me croit."
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

User avatar
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 13976
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:25 am
My Bike: 12 Harley Ultra Limited FLHTK
Location: GODS COUNTRY
Status: Online

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Suzuki Johnny » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:39 am

WHO IS ONLINE
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Cuban, Frankintruder, old time rider, Suzuki Johnny and 0 guests


nEW mEMBER??? [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper fast, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
"Je peux normalement dire comment un homme intelligent est par comment stupide il me croit."
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

User avatar
Frankintruder
Passed the Circle Test
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:47 am
My Bike: Frankintruder
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Frankintruder » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am

Designer wrote:
navigator wrote:Wow Freddy-the piggy, I have never seen any pictures from you or any of your seven aliases.

Well Dave.....it looks like he is using one of those seven alias to compliment himself.

If that means me, you be wrong.

If it doesn't refer to mean, carry on.

User avatar
Frankintruder
Passed the Circle Test
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:47 am
My Bike: Frankintruder
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Frankintruder » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:52 am

Frankintruder wrote:
Designer wrote:
navigator wrote:Wow Freddy-the piggy, I have never seen any pictures from you or any of your seven aliases.

Well Dave.....it looks like he is using one of those seven alias to compliment himself.

If that means me, you be wrong.

If it doesn't refer to me, carry on.

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4473
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: It's just Me and One Guest....

Postby Designer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:12 am

Frankintruder wrote:
Designer wrote:
navigator wrote:Wow Freddy-the piggy, I have never seen any pictures from you or any of your seven aliases.

Well Dave.....it looks like he is using one of those seven alias to compliment himself.

If that means me, you be wrong.

If it doesn't refer to mean, carry on.

Hi frankintruder. Perhaps I wasn't as clear as I might have been. :Umm:

No sir! :bow: I was not referring to you...but was meaning to refer to little freddy-piggy.
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.


Return to “Chit Chat Channel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JFL Live, MadCow, Suzuki Johnny and 1 guest