Mr. Heater Big Buddy indoor propane heaters...

Keep it civil
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Mr. Heater Big Buddy indoor propane heaters...

Post by YoDude »

Well, there were times that were filled with a LOT of down time too. During those periods, I was able to go home and enjoy being relaxed for maybe an hour or two, but there would always be a call at, you never know when, it would be the most inopportune time, every time! Seemed to ALWAYS happen when I was right in the middle of, well, something related to women, or in the midst of battle while being online with friends enjoying a role playing game.

You do eventually learn that pattern of when the calls will come and actually be able to get some z's in, but even then, you can't really sleep, always have to be ready to answer the phone or radio if dispatch called you, so if anything, it's just dozing off a bit while still having an ear for some noise to call you back to work. [sigh]

MC, sorry for hijacking your thread. It's that damn 98, he's good at making people do that, blame HIM! LOL :jester:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

Hits ban hammer on 98 for beatting me to the ban hammer, for a 0.1678 second ban.
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

If you're going to ban someone make it for .032 sec. says your new UUIAM2 :lolfall: I'm gonna hopefully find out about that living in a MH in the winter sometime soon. It we can ever get it over here and I get it to running before the cold weather gets here. :bonk: 24ft long should be big enough for one person especially since I don't have a lot of stuff. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Now how in the world did I get a double post? :bonk: :lolfall:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Hey John! You're gonna thank me for this one day, I hope! TrailerLife Forums Bookmark that link. It's the most informative forum I ever found for RV'rs. I lived there for a few years, you may even still find some of my old stuff still there. Unfortunately all the links in most of my posts there will be broken as my server was stolen and I never recovered the computer or restored the site after that.

That site is very addicting and there are a lot of very friendly people there that are willing to help out. VAST amounts of information related to the RV lifestyle, much like IA, but much much more!

I'd recommend you go there and start reading right away. Be prepared for the upcoming winter before it hits you!!! That site is truly awesome for the RV lifestyle.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

I appreciate the link and have it saved. I doubt if I will do much traveling in it except for a trip or two, but you never can tell. I am getting it to live in once I get my couple of acres to live on. Most of my traveling will be by bike due to my money situation. SS doesn't pay enough to live on much less to live and take a few trips. :bonk: I've already talked to a lady in Henryetta, Ok that has agreed to let me move my MH and small trailer over there for $150 a month. That is half of what it normally cost, but she says it is ok since I am paying half of a disabled ladies rent now and I will be using her electricity. I'm guessing I will have my own sewer and water. :uhh: It's a long story and I don't feel like talking about it right now. I have too much :bs: going on as it is. :donno: