Leatherup

Keep it civil
DMIntruder
Riding on Learners Permit

Leatherup

Post by DMIntruder »

I am not sure how many here have heard of http://www.leatherup.com/ but they sell some really good motorcycle gear for very reasonable prices. Over the last 10 years I have purchased several leather jackets, boots, helmets, and rain gear. The leather jackets and Xelement boots I think are fantastic. In fact I need a new pair of boots and a helmet. This will be my first stop to shop for these items. Are my other boots worn out? Heck no. The ones I have now, http://www.leatherup.com/p/Mens-Motorcy ... 41688.html , are about as close as I can find to the nice leather ones I had in the military. Very soft but durable. I took the logos of the side upper though.

My leather jacket is still in great shape, but I really only get to wear it about 2 months out of the year here in FL. But it is fully vented front and back with zippered vents. It is relatively comfortable, not too hot, even up to about 80 degrees as long as you keep moving through the air. This is the jacket I have, http://www.leatherup.com/p/Mens-Xelemen ... 40412.html

I have had several of the Hawk brand modular helmets too. If you are in need of some riding apparel I would recommend this place.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Re: Leatherup

Post by Jolsen »

I have shopped there. I like going to Dennis Kirk they have the scratch and dent store 3 hour ride from home.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

This is why the separation between Church and chit chat must be upheld.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

DMIntruder

Post by DMIntruder »

Well this thread has all gone to crap now. I thought I was actually posting soemthing motorcycle worthwhile. Unfortunately there are those that seek to derail every topic and push their beliefs onto every topic. I think it is pathetic. One thing I will never do on this or any other forum is to try to 'elighten' others with my beliefs. What and who I believe in is my business and no one else's.

If my avatar offended anyone, good. Those who it offended are most likely the ones I am directing this post to anyway. It is simply my license plate and altering it to be my avatar was a humourous one. My other plate is 3663 in essence 666 again. Quite coincidental really.

To Larry TN,
You offended me with your post in the tech section for free bible, lowercase, software. I have yet to see a valid post from you that pertains to motorcycles, but I usually steer clear of anything written by you anyway. Your offer to send me a bible is comical. I would open the package, insert fecal matter, and send it right back to you. I don't want a single thing from you. I think is is hilarious that you actually think that three numbers together denotes what you believe in as the devil. Yes, I am aware that that is what is written in the bible, having been schooled in Catholic schools all of my life. I thought it was funny then, as I do now. If you are so easily brought to arms over it, then here you go.

:evil: 666 :evil: :fubird:

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Perhaps we could start a thread about Abortion/Stem Cell research over in the Religious Forum instead of here? I'll participate in the discussion...just hate seeing a good thread get hijacked.
-DBTO

DMIntruder

Post by DMIntruder »

Why should it get deleted? I did not use any profanity and only the colors and emoticons provided by the board. If it gets deleted then that is just more censorship favoring the religious folks. In which case I would promptly stop coming here. Right now I think is is fun to irritate certain people.

Xafius
Studying MC Handbook

Post by Xafius »

98VS1400 wrote:
Xafius wrote:Well that escalated fast. :blink:
Oh, you are a cup half full kinda guy, huh? Some would say it de-escalated fast! :cheers:

You are quite right sir!!
I'm a very optimistic chap indeed!!
:D

tc1400
Got My M1 License!

Post by tc1400 »

Dave, I'll keep Leatherup in mind. Prices seem reasonable enough. I know where you were coming from when you started this thread. I've been using Cycle Gear because they're close and had items on sale that I needed in the past. More choices certainly won't hurt.

Dude
Site Admin
My Bike: Susuki VS1400

Post by Dude »

Superfluous, off topic posts, deleted. Minor infractions ignored. Please don't make me have to work more than I need to.

'Nuff said.

-Dude