Ride from New York to Kansas City

Keep it civil
dm1400
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 1995 VS1400

Ride from New York to Kansas City

Post by dm1400 »

I'm helping my son move to New York, Brooklyn to be specific. I'm putting my 1400 in the back of the moving truck & we're heading out Oct. 27. Arrive the 29th. I'll help get him & his room mates settled in for a couple of days, then head out on the morning of the 31st. I'll ride back to Kansas City.

Looking forward to a nice ride. Any tips on route? Don't have a lot of time to detour around much, I need to be back at work on Monday the 3rd. Any ideas on good places to stay along the way? I'm hoping to be home on Sunday, Nov. 2.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Re: Ride from New York to Kansas City

Post by Jolsen »

I hope you got snow tires and heated gear.
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Ride from New York to Kansas City

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

:funnylast: But I was thinking the same thing, it would be a cold ride that time of year. :uhh: when I was in the Navy a couple of guys bought a couple of street/off road bikes and they didn't show up for duty on Monday. They called in later that day and said they would get back asap. It seems they got stranded due to a break down of one of the bikes. :bonk: Sorry I can't be any help. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: