Got a Loud Horn?

Keep it civil
dm1400
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 1995 VS1400

Got a Loud Horn?

Post by dm1400 »

Out riding earlier & had to lay on my horn at a cager. Glad I put the Wolo Bad Boy on this past Spring. I've used it several times.

Hope you all have a loud horn & are not relying on a lame beep beep stock horn.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Got a Loud Horn?

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Nothing wrong with a beep beep horn if you are a Road Runner. :lolfall: But I have the wolo bad boy air horn sold by Acme Air Horns. :lmao:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

The stock horn doesn't even rate a BEEP or a beep, it's more like, meep meep. REALLY piss poor.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

Who needs a horn when you have a voice. True story. When I was about 12 years old on the back of my dads bike. We were on our way to one of the many stores in the twin cities (Minneapolis, st. paul) when a cager went to merge into us. My dad yelled at the top of his lungs. They swerved right into the concret wall. :lmao: Thats what you get for not paying attention. Glad I inhairited his loud voice. :cheers:

I had the Wolo Big bad Max but removed it.
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

One word worthless.
I hate full face helmets. If i wanted to be in a box where I cant hear see or smell the wonders of the world I would have staid a cager and not a biker. :bang:

Now back to the original topic.
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Jolsen wrote:One word worthless.
I hate full face helmets. If i wanted to be in a box where I cant hear see or smell the wonders of the world I would have staid a cager and not a biker. :bang:

Now back to the original topic.
Well, if you don't think you can smell with a full face on just ride by a freshly killed skunk and tell me what you smell and for how long. :lolfall: I may have the wolo air horn but I don't use it much. I forget it is there. :bonk: That and my head looks like it is on a swivel when out riding. If my eyes aren't moving my head is trying to see all that I can and notice any cagers that might not see me even tho they are looking straight at me. :hellfire:

dm1400
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 1995 VS1400

Post by dm1400 »

I don't use my wolo much either. But when I need a horn, it sure is nice to have one that can be heard. When I'm riding I'm watching & being on the defensive, but I still need to get someones attention sometimes. The Bad Boy does just that.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

yeap, there are days you need to wake up the cagers. It is surprising how you can miss something right in front of you. My mom admitted that she missed seeing the guy on a bicycle right in front of her van. She looked both ways and nothing coming so she took her foot off the brake placed it on the gas and that is when she noticed the guy right in front of her. :eek: Since the van rolled a few inches it kind of shook up the guy with the bicycle. He should have gave her one of these... :fubird: :lmao: