So why is it no one has mentioned, Ebola?

Keep it civil
YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

So why is it no one has mentioned, Ebola?

Post by YoDude »

Just wondering. :confused:

Personally, i think they done screwed the pooch already and are playing it down.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Re: So why is it no one has mentioned, Ebola?

Post by MadCow »

-DBTO

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

:lolfall: EBOLA There, consider it mentioned. Next?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

cheapcookies wrote:If we stick our head in the sand it will go away, right?

-cc
Yep just like Obama care

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

They keep telling us how it's all, 'under control' and 'it's very doubtful it will turn into an epidemic here in the US'. RIGHT! A single person on a flight brought it to the States unabated and it's spread to two nurses. At least one of the two nurses has been traveling around, taking it with them.

Once the Muslims figure out it could be used as a biological weapon, how long do you think it will take them to infect several people and then send them here while they aren't showing any symptoms? Do you think for an instant that can be controlled? Airport 'temperature' screenings are not going to detect that.

The only thing they are doing is trying to round up all the people they think may have been in contact with people that are already showing symptoms.
That doesn't do anything to stop it from spreading.

Yo-

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

When they tell you not to worry that's when you should worry.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

There ain't nothing we can do now but watch it unfold and see what :bs: they feed us next.

Yo-

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Make sure you have an exit strategy. They will quarantine the metro areas 1st for our safety

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

This is just what Obama wanted in the first place. They don't need to send somebody into the U.S. via the airlines they have a free pass at the U.S./Mexican border. Using this as a smoke screen he can declare martial law and suspend elections. We have our dictator in office and he ain't leaving anytime soon. :bonk: I have been wrong before and I hope I am wrong on this also. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:This is just what Obama wanted in the first place. They don't need to send somebody into the U.S. via the airlines they have a free pass at the U.S./Mexican border. Using this as a smoke screen he can declare martial law and suspend elections. We have our dictator in office and he ain't leaving anytime soon. :bonk: I have been wrong before and I hope I am wrong on this also. :blink:
Now THAT is some scarey shit John. Even more so than the virus itself. RK mentioned keeping your eye on things because a paradigm shift is about to take place. This ebola thing may just be the enabler to what he meant and what you say, that I can see quite easily pan out exactly as you've stated.

I am going to go to the store now. I am out of smokes and I'm suddenly havin' a hankerin' for a jug of tequila.

Yo-

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Think about it for a minute Yo. What man better to have as a dictator than one not naturally born in the U.S. There has to be a reason he will not show his BC. My guess is because there is something on it he doesn't want the American people to see and that to me is the fact that he is not legally able to hold the office of president. When he was running for senate it was mentioned than he was not a naturally born citizen and his reply was "So what I'm not running for president?" :blink: The man scares the sh*t out of me with his hate for America and what it stands for. :hellfire:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

cheapcookies wrote:
YoDude9999 wrote:Once the Muslims figure out it could be used as a biological weapon, how long do you think it will take them to infect several people and then send them here while they aren't showing any symptoms? Do you think for an instant that can be controlled? Airport 'temperature' screenings are not going to detect that
That can work two ways, if need be.

-cc
Maybe so, but that's not a solution, it just spreads it around more quickly. When this thing starts spreading, there isn't going to be shit anyone can do about it. The rich and elite will receive care, the rest of the population will be forced to endure the outcome until it runs its course. Once all the workers are dead, the rich and elite will be forced to work for themselves and I don't think a bunch of old hack politicians, lawyers and upper business management asshats are up for the job. Yeah, they might survive for a number of years in closed communities living underground until the food runs out and the whole damn thing finally blows over, but if that happens there sure ain't gonna be any world left like is known today. The ones that are able to work, will be made into slaves. They will have ample supplies of medicines to last for a while, but that will eventually run out and without the technology here to support making new supplies, they will have to resort to the old tried and sometimes proven ways of the old wives tale medicines. They will be bickering about how who's going to take charge and shit, they might not even get the doors open again before they self-destruct inside their 'safe vault'. If they make it past that, they will eventually have to forage for food and become farmers.

Technology will most likely be done for, there won't be a need for it anymore. Once the batteries all die, then what?

Some others will survive as well. Those that are survivalists will find themselves in the same position. They have a better chance at actually surviving I think though, because some of them have good hunting skills and actually know the shit necessary to survive and maybe make it on their own. For them, it will be a new beginning. When the bullets run out, bows and arrows will once again become popular hunting tools along with spears and knives.

The seriousness of this is beyond what the news is telling us or what they will EVER tell us. When I think back about some of the old movies I've seen that deal with these sorts of situations like, Virus and Outbreak, it becomes painfully clear that as in the movie War of the Worlds, the planet will reset itself by using the tiniest of things to remove the real virus from killing the planet. The likelihood of this turning into a very massive thing is real and could reduce the world population to that of the Middle Ages, to some 11 million people throughout the world, or even worse.

If they get to the point where they are shutting down the international airports, it's already too late to do anything. It may be already. Someone will catch it and not go to the hospital, or worse, they do, but get turned away because they don't have obummer care. Either way, they will spread it while they are amongst the population. I can almost see it now, have a fever? Here's a bullet. We don't have the time to test everyone so eliminate anyone and everyone that's a potential danger of spreading it. Think again if you think the gov isn't above doing such crap or mandating the action.

And the real problem is going to crop up any minute because the flu season is starting and then they can't tell if you have it or not and the only way they'll be able to tell is to test you for it. The hospitals will become over run, they won't be able to control anything at all. Hell, they couldn't do it from the get-go when it was easy.

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Ebola is something worse than what Jolsen types in on his cell phone.

Yo-

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Y'all talking about our castrator in chief? Mr. Obola

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

No, NOW we're talkin' 'bout castraitin' YOU! :big grin:

Yo-

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Too late our leader Obola beat you to it.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Sorry 'bout yer luck wit dat.

Yo-

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

Who's sorry? Fuck all I want with no child support lol

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

The plan, Obama's or somebody else's, has always been to destroy the U.S. constitution and put in a dictator. We are half way there. Obama hates America and what it stands for and will do whatever it takes to bring it down. I see this Ebola being the perfect excuse/way to bring the U.S. down to her knees and throwing away the constitution. The American people have got lazy and complacent. They will give away our freedoms, the ones so many men and women have died for, and get a little security in return. This is not what the founding fathers saw for America or it's people when they wrote the constitution and Bill of Rights.

The U.S. gov has already taken away the gun rights of a certain section of people, the felon, (with the blessings from the public). Sure you have felons that should never own a gun or be in possession of one, but the way to stop that is to not let that person back on the streets. Those that take legal drugs because of a mental problem are next on the list to ban from gun ownership. Oh and veterans, because they have shown they are willing to fight and die for a cause they believe in. You don't have to be crazy to take some of the mental drugs the doctors hand out, but the gov (with the blessings of the public) will say you are. The U.S. is headed down a slippery slope and there are no brakes on this out of control vehicle. :bonk: Personally I don't want to go on that ride. :eek: