... but you didn't hear about this one. [emoji106]

http://thepatriotnation.net/2016/07/20/ ... mpaign=tpn
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Another shooting ...

Post by Designer »

I can tell you right now,...if the district attorney and his ilk in that left-wing state decide to file charges against this women?,...there's gunna be ANOTHER shooting!!! :wink:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Designer wrote:I can tell you right now,...if the district attorney and his ilk in that left-wing state decide to file charges against this women?,...there's gunna be ANOTHER shooting!!! :wink:
As there should be. Just my $.02
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Another druggie looking for money for a fix, I'm sure. These are no longer big city crimes. They happen in small town America all the time: doors kicked in in the middle of the night; purses snatched in store parking lots; women and seniors assaulted after withdrawing cash from ATMs; being awakened in the middle of the night to find someone cleaning your lawn mowers and yard equipment out your back yard storage building. If you're a woman or senior citizen you are a target and should be armed when you leave home and have a weapon near by at home. Carry and concealment laws be damned. Sorry it's come to that, but it has.
lovineveryminuteofit

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

SuzyRidr2 wrote:Another druggie looking for money for a fix, I'm sure. These are no longer big city crimes. They happen in small town America all the time: doors kicked in in the middle of the night; purses snatched in store parking lots; women and seniors assaulted after withdrawing cash from ATMs; being awakened in the middle of the night to find someone cleaning your lawn mowers and yard equipment out your back yard storage building. If you're a woman or senior citizen you are a target and should be armed when you leave home and have a weapon near by at home. Carry and concealment laws be damned. Sorry it's come to that, but it has.
To simply possess a firearm I have to violate the law. The SCOTUS has decided I can not legally defend myself from those that wish to do me harm, but instead I must depend on the LEO who does not have the right to defend me from wrong doer's until a law is broken. The US constitution does not give the LEO the right or order him or her to protect me from harm. That right is given to me by the US constitution, but that right was taken away from me by the same SCOTUS that says you have to depend on someone else to protect you from those that wish to do you harm by violating the law. I give up, I made my bed and now I must sleep in it. :bonk:

Elsie rider
Riding on Learners Permit
My Bike: HD Triglide

Post by Elsie rider »

I would love to see a Federal Castle law put in that NO state can supersede. Also a law allowing people with conceal carry allowed to do so in every state , just like a drivers license.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

BlacktopTravelr wrote: To simply possess a firearm I have to violate the law. The SCOTUS has decided I can not legally defend myself from those that wish to do me harm, but instead I must depend on the LEO who does not have the right to defend me from wrong doer's until a law is broken. The US constitution does not give the LEO the right or order him or her to protect me from harm. That right is given to me by the US constitution, but that right was taken away from me by the same SCOTUS that says you have to depend on someone else to protect you from those that wish to do you harm by violating the law. I give up, I made my bed and now I must sleep in it. :bonk:
You didn't make your bed, someone else did. Gun laws don't pass the logic test. Under NC law I can legally own and openly carry a hand gun without the need for training, permits or special licensing but I need a purchase permit from the local sheriff to buy a hand gun. I need both state-certified safety training and a permit from the state if I intend to conceal the same fire arm that I didn't need training or a permit to own and carry. ;IDunno:
lovineveryminuteofit

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Elsie rider wrote:I would love to see a Federal Castle law put in that NO state can supersede. Also a law allowing people with conceal carry allowed to do so in every state , just like a drivers license.
Some would argue that such a law would rob power from state and local governments, but I think such a law is called for since the 2nd amendment is a constitutional protection. I'd be all for it. One thing is for sure, you're presently flirting with trouble anytime you start crossing state borders with a fire arm. State laws change all the time and even if you take time to look up state laws, good luck interpreting those laws on your own. Attorneys are paid high salaries for a reason.
lovineveryminuteofit

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

Hey John, are you allowed to own a black powder revolver?

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

MattSunn wrote:Hey John, are you allowed to own a black powder revolver?
I'm not for sure. I do believe I can own a crossbow. Which doesn't make much sense to me since a crossbow can do just as much damage as a gun just not as fast. But it is silent and deadly when used properly. :OhNo;

Spyder
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: S50----

Post by Spyder »

Blacktop, the Constitution doesn't grant rights,it protects them (at least it's supposed to). According to the Constitution all rights come from the Creator and are unalienable. You lose 'em when you contract with corporations...i.e. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Inc.; a corporation formed in 1871 if I recall correctly. The civil war broke the constitution & the North (unconstitutionally) setting military governors over the southern state finished it. The constitution you read now is the new one, that's how the 13th amendment got lost, you know...the one about titles of nobility. Sorry, I just couldn't resist letting you know that the constitution was written to limit the power of the government, not grant powers that the people already own. :rag:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

And you should know the constitution isn't set up as every man is equal. It was set up for the rich white guys to lord it over the poor of whatever color. And then there is the way the president is really elected.... by the electoral college. It appears that as of today Hillary would win the college vote and be our next POS president. :bonk: Never mind, this isn't as much fun as it once was. [emoji476] [space] :soda: [space] :putput:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I carry everywhere I go.....to hell with state or federal laws....
So if you ever see me ...I'm carrying heat..
I'd much rather be judged by 12 than be carried off by 6 [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:I carry everywhere I go.....to hell with state or federal laws....
So if you ever see me ...I'm carrying heat..
I'd much rather be judged by 12 than be carried off by 6 [emoji106]
Don't think you're the only one with that mindset. ;)