Kerry: Air Conditioners as big a threat as ISIS

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Kerry: Air Conditioners as big a threat as ISIS

Post by Designer »

by Alyssa Canobbio
Secretary of State John Kerry said in Vienna on Friday that air conditioners and refrigerators are as big of a threat to life as the threat of terrorism posed by groups like the Islamic State.
The Washington Examiner reported that Kerry was in Vienna to amend the 1987 Montreal Protocol that would phase out hydrofluorocarbons, or HFCs, from basic household and commercial appliances like air conditioners, refrigerators, and inhalers.
“As we were working together on the challenge of [ISIS] and terrorism,” Kerry said. “It’s hard for some people to grasp it, but what we–you–are doing here right now is of equal importance because it has the ability to literally save life on the planet itself.”

But, but, but,...he is WRONG! ( like all leftists are shown to be by THE TRUTH) Read on..... :bow:

There are other metrics that indicate the ozone layer is on the mend -- such as observations that the ozone hole is opening about 10 days later than in 2000. These observations became even more meaningful through our study's computer model simulations which meant we were able to attribute more than half of the hole's shrinking to the reduction in CFCs.

While a trend showing the hole is shrinking is evident, the size has varied from year to year.

This is in part due to the effects of volcanic eruptions. For example, the fourth-largest ozone hole occurred in October 2015 following the eruption of Calbuco volcano in Chile.
The mechanism by which volcanic eruptions affect ozone levels is well-known: eruptions emit sulphur dioxide, which is converted into tiny airborne particles (aerosols) that enhance chemical conditions for chlorine to destroy ozone.

Verify here:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/21/world/ozo ... index.html

And The LIES of leftists/liberals Fail The Test Of REALITY,..........AGAIN! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My GAWD are they STEW-PED!! :fu:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Re: Kerry: Air Conditioners as big a threat as ISIS

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

It's settled science .... There's no disagreement on ... All scientists agree ... There's no disputing ... Every time I hear a climate change activist start a sentence off with these words I automatically tune them out. [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

Kerry is a buffoon.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

MattSunn wrote:Kerry is a buffoon.
But he got rich peddling his brand of horseshit. :tongue:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

NE_FL wrote:
MattSunn wrote:Kerry is a buffoon.
But he got rich peddling his brand of horseshit. :tongue:
All those STEW-PED liberals and leftists paid their money to that buffoon and he got rich off their stupidity.

There is a Wizened saying about this.

It goes,...."a FOOL and his money are soon Parted"

Such are The leftists.

Dumb as Mud. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Wow, I hope Kerry doesn't find out about my frig...

_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

^^^ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ^^^

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

There's a petition going around the internet to ask that congress, being the stately and fair gentlemen and ladies that they are, to remove all air conditioners from federal buildings throughout the USA,,,,,,,,,I think that would be a grand idea....for once ole kerry has it right....let smelter in the heat [emoji106] :cheers: :rock: :lmao: :lmao:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Spitfire
Joined a 850cc Club

Post by Spitfire »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:There's a petition going around the internet to ask that congress, being the stately and fair gentlemen and ladies that they are, to remove all air conditioners from federal buildings throughout the USA,,,,,,,,,I think that would be a grand idea....for once ole kerry has it right....let smelter in the heat [emoji106] :cheers: :rock: :lmao: :lmao:
So you want all the peons to suffer in sweltering heat while they strive to provide the security this country needs. To what purpose do you want to punish all the military, civilian workers and even the volunteers that make the wheels of government function not to mention all the delicate electronic gear that would have to be shut down or be destroyed? :Umm:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

There are morons...and there's Classic Morons. The main problem being, they are all still MORONS :bang:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

VRH
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: VS1400GLP - VL1500 C90T

Post by VRH »

I think I need a government grant to start producing free ozone. :bang: