To realize the value of......... ;-)

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

To realize the value of......... ;-)

Post by Designer »

To realize the value of a sister,.............ask someone who doesn't have one.

To realize the value of ten years,...........ask a newly divorced couple.

To realize the value of four years,..........ask a graduate.

To realize the value of one year,.............ask a student who has failed a final exam.

To realize the value of nine months,........ask a mother who gave birth to a still born.

To realize the value of one month,..........ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.

To realize the value of one week,...........ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize the value of one hour,............ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.

To realize the value of one minute,.........ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize the value of one-second,.........ask a person who has survived an accident.

To realize the value of one millisecond,....ask the person who has a silver medal in the Olympics.

To realize the value of a friend,....................................Lose one.

Time waits For No One.

Treasure every moment you have. You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special. :cheers: :clap:

:bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Re: To realize the value of......... ;-)

Post by MadCow »

Well said :)
-DBTO

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

MadCow wrote:Well said :)
Well copied… :lolfall:
I have this vision of you guys at a motorcycle gathering, sitting around a campfire reading to one another from newspaper columns…
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: "Oh, what a great read! My turn now!" :lolfall:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:
It IS well said. And though it is copied from someones keyboard other than mine does not even imply it is original to me. So you know where you can put your barbed commentary......pal :Umm:
....I have this vision of you guys at a motorcycle gathering, sitting around a campfire reading to one another from newspaper columns…
Cute. :roll:

Judging from your sarcastic negativity, you would do WELL to experience any of Life's Wisdom you see in the content of the first posting at such a gathering.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Designer wrote:
Judging from your sarcastic negativity,
It's all about keeping up with expectations :)
-DBTO

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

read my sig line....... [emoji2]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

:lolfall: Have been to many bike runs in my life and the conversation around the campfire is normally about bikes and women and sisters are aplenty at those events! :cheers:
Yeah, I've seen pics of IA gatherings... Buncha grumpy looking fat dudes sitting around a table waiting for food. :lmao: Now that is neither sarcastic nor negative... it's true... Yar? :lmao:
You guys are too easy.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

More old fat men around the ride to eat bunch and they do not as a rule camp as much.A lot of the talk at the really ride a lot and eat late around the camp fire and tents and the ride to eat bunch is all lies! :cheers: We all like motorcycle some really like to ride. [emoji106]

PCC
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: GW TRIKE + 1300 Yamaha V Star

Post by PCC »

It warms my heart to know that many ride long distances to enjoy meeting & breaking bread with the their new & old friends. :cheers: :HatTip:
Read My Daily Musings On Numerous Topics
Especially Riding Motorcycles & Camera Captures
Of My Meanderings...

https://pcove99.wixsite.com/website

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

PCC wrote:It warms my heart to know that many ride long distances to enjoy meeting & breaking bread with the their new & old friends. :cheers: :HatTip:
I agree! I have truly ridden thousands of miles to part sheets with new and old girl friends! :cheers: Warmed me big time. :HatTip:
Signifying nothing”

PCC
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: GW TRIKE + 1300 Yamaha V Star

Post by PCC »

RoadKing wrote:
PCC wrote:It warms my heart to know that many ride long distances to enjoy meeting & breaking bread with the their new & old friends. :cheers: :HatTip:
I agree! I have truly ridden thousands of miles to part sheets with new and old girl friends! :cheers: Warmed me big time. :HatTip:

:uhh: :jester:
Read My Daily Musings On Numerous Topics
Especially Riding Motorcycles & Camera Captures
Of My Meanderings...

https://pcove99.wixsite.com/website

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

PCC wrote:
RoadKing wrote:

:uhh: :jester:
True story. As an old fella I look back in amazement at the young man I once was. Ain't too shabby now, fersure fersure. :HatTip:
Signifying nothing”

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Seems you are not able to correctly identify what I was referring to. Here,....lemme help you out,....

I didn't say this observation of yours was negative and sarcastic:
RoadKing wrote::lolfall: Have been to many bike runs in my life and the conversation around the campfire is normally about bikes and women and sisters are aplenty at those events! :cheers:
Yeah, I've seen pics of IA gatherings... Buncha grumpy looking fat dudes sitting around a table waiting for food. :lmao: Now that is neither sarcastic nor negative... it's true... Yar? :lmao:
I said THIS was sarcastically negative:
RoadKing wrote:
I have this vision of you guys at a motorcycle gathering, sitting around a campfire reading to one another from newspaper columns…
That it is necessary to point out THE OBVIOUS doesn't exactly shine a good light on your Reading Comprehension Level.

Now that we have finalized your off-topic, diversionary ramblings here,...let's focus on the original post and it's meaningful message....K?

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

I spent three hours doing a oil change and tire rotation on the car for my wife.Man its still hot when you are taking off and putting on lug nuts with hand tools.The oil stayed nice and hot even after letting it set a hour before I drained it. I think every Hyd jack I own now is leaking a little.Jack up and block before it goes down.Looks like a winter do .Wife says 70 is too old to be on the roof anymore and stop doing every thing around the place.I did start putting a rope on my self when on barn or house rook this year.Took carb off cleaned and put back on the lawn mower yesterday but still got a good little ride in everyday this month [emoji106] .Thats what keeps me a little younger. :cheers:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

98VS1400 wrote:To realize the value of time well spent... Read the comments in this thread and think of anything else you could've been doing. Like watching grass grow.
Or like smoking it. [emoji41]
Signifying nothing”

WearySoldier
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: Suzuki VS1400

Post by WearySoldier »

Designer - does not matter where your post comes from or if you originated it! It by far is awesome food for thought and makes much sense to contemplate each line. To those who have graduated, or missed the bus/plane or missed the accident, or etc. They know exactly what is meant, and we all should give it much thought, So I say thank you for posting this!! [emoji106]
Fight on Weary Solder the battle's almost done! :rock:

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

It takes a wise man to realize that he doesn't know it all, even though some think they do! [emoji41]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

NE_FL wrote:It takes a wise man to realize that he doesn't know it all, even though some think they do! [emoji41]
Hence my posting the Wisdom(s) of Life Experience that is of others. :bow:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Designer wrote:Seems you are not able to correctly identify what I was referring to. Here,....lemme help you out,....

I didn't say this observation of yours was negative and sarcastic:
RoadKing wrote::lolfall: Have been to many bike runs in my life and the conversation around the campfire is normally about bikes and women and sisters are aplenty at those events! :cheers:
I said THIS was sarcastically negative:
RoadKing wrote:
That it is necessary to point out THE OBVIOUS doesn't exactly shine a good light on your Reading Comprehension Level.

Now that we have finalized your off-topic, diversionary ramblings here,...let's focus on the original post and it's meaningful message....K?
DeSigner, are you this long winded and boring in Real Life? I imagine you carrying a Cannon copier everywhere you go.
Signifying nothing”

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

RoadKing wrote:Designer, are you this long winded and boring in Real Life? I imagine you carrying a Cannon copier everywhere you go.
RoadKing wrote:
Well copied… :lolfall: I have this vision of you guys at a motorcycle gathering, sitting around a campfire reading to one another from newspaper columns :lmao: "Oh, what a great read! My turn now!" :lolfall:
RoadKing wrote::lolfall: Have been to many bike runs in my life and the conversation around the campfire is normally about bikes and women and sisters are aplenty at those events! :cheers: Yeah, I've seen pics of IA gatherings... Buncha grumpy looking fat dudes sitting around a table waiting for food. :lmao:
Roadking,...are you really this Small, Petty and Negatively Sarcastic in real life?

I don't want to imagine being around someone like you who chooses to be so Bitter-minded when the subject of conversation is about good things in life.(as is seen in the First Message).

That you post your Off-Topic, Disparaging and Snide remarks indicates you must still be smarting after our last exchange showing you mistaken.

Sorry everyone for the Childish Behavior that Roadking has posted here. Let's focus on the Better Things in Life that is the intent of this Thread.