To all m​y​ Friends, it simply does not get any better than this.

Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

IF you listen and understand, a tear will come to your eye as it did mine, but you will be very PROUD to be "an
AMERICAN" after you read and watch this.

This says it all.....

As you watch this video, please keep in mind that this rescue took place in 1972. During the Vietnam war the US military valued human lives, and we proudly strove to bring every man home. As you watch this video please ask yourself what happened in the situation ready room of the white house during the Benghazi disaster when four Americans were abandoned by our government, as they watched a drone feed showing the demise of four of our own. Benghazi took place under the authority of President Obama and secretary of state Hillary Clinton. Sleep safe tonight.

http://biggeekdad.com/2012/09/rescue-of-roger-locher/

Every American man woman and child should be required to watch this video before the election in November.
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Re: To all m​y​ Friends, it simply does not get any better than this.

Post by HARRIS »

THAT AMERICAN SPIRIT THAT IS CONSTANTLY BEING ATTACKED AND VILIED IS WHAT MADE AMERICA THE GREATEST COLLECTION OF IDEALS EVER ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:....As you watch this video, please keep in mind that this rescue took place in 1972. During the Vietnam war the US military valued human lives, and we proudly strove to bring every man home. As you watch this video please ask yourself what happened in the situation ready room of the white house during the Benghazi disaster when four Americans were abandoned by our government, as they watched a drone feed showing the demise of four of our own. Benghazi took place under the authority of President obamasshole and secretary of state Hil-LIAR-ee klinton. Sleep safe tonight.
Every American man woman and child should be required to watch this video before the election in November.
I wonder if the leftists here will watch this and realize what their 'party' has done to America and Americans and post a responce reflecting that revelation.

I bet they won't. Seems they are WAY too involved putting their party before their NATION!!

Let's see if they prove me wrong.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Haven't heard a peep yet!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

He has it all wrong. What arrogance, to suggest that there's any such think as American exceptionalism. Right wing mumbo jumbo. He doesn't know that a nation's greatness is a reflection of its government, not its people. :wink:
lovineveryminuteofit