Speaking of azzhats...

Keep it civil
ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Speaking of azzhats...

Post by ddog6900 »

One born every minute.

Glad I don't frequent the other forum for more than some quick advice. Going to start being a quick PM to bring them over here.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Re: Speaking of azzhats...

Post by Jolsen »

I didn't even have to read it. You can't fix stupid. I know you try but even you can't fix stupid

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Oh MY!? What does THIS mean? ....."Going to start being a quick PM to bring them over here." LOL

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

It means he is in the mood for a quickie. :lol:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

I was thinking, maybe he wanted to start a, 'board war' or something.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :jester:

Yo-

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

I read the first page of that "One born every minute" and why someone feels they have to resort to name calling is beyond me. :blink:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

I didn't read the whole thread. Seemed like it started off okay. I'll go back and look again.

Yo-

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

that page 2 just got REAL :evil:
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

I SO invited that jelliguy/dude over here!

You guys be NICE!

Yo-

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

YoDude9999 wrote:I SO invited that jelliguy/dude over here!

You guys be NICE!

Yo-
Geez. You guys must really want me to leave. :lmao:

I SO hope he reads this thread. Oh wait, he has a job and a family and no time for this forum :bs: . Good luck with that. :jester:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Naw, we don't want you leave...Hell, it'll be good, just you wait and see. Trust me with this. You guys will be old pals before you know it, so long as you keep it civil between ya. As long as you guys aren't doggin' eachother it should be just fine. I had to learn that on the purple board myself.

I once jumped into one of them, 'star washer' threads, and OMG, I got tore up quick, but I stood my ground and didn't back off, at least not too quickly, but the point being, I learnt something from it. Mostly, respect for other board members. At other times, maybe I don't actually know it all after all. I try to keep an open mind, because these sorts of forums ARE hard to sometimes figure out that a person really means. Give it time and be patient. This is going to be a fun ride!

Yo-

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

YoDude9999 wrote:Naw, we don't want you leave...Hell, it'll be good, just you wait and see. Trust me with this. You guys will be old pals before you know it, so long as you keep it civil between ya. As long as you guys aren't doggin' eachother it should be just fine. I had to learn that on the purple board myself.

I once jumped into one of them, 'star washer' threads, and OMG, I got tore up quick, but I stood my ground and didn't back off, at least not too quickly, but the point being, I learnt something from it. Mostly, respect for other board members. At other times, maybe I don't actually know it all after all. I try to keep an open mind, because these sorts of forums ARE hard to sometimes figure out that a person really means. Give it time and be patient. This is going to be a fun ride!

Yo-
I got into it with you a couple times on the other board. We were both trying to say or get to the same conclusion. I called him a noob, pointed out his short comings about these bikes, and shot back puffing out his chest. Others chimed in stating the same thing I was saying, Jolsen being one of them. I can get along with anyone, as long as they realize they don't know everything and don't post up advice that has nothing to do with the exact issue at hand.

Say you want to learn, take advice that's given and don't get offended. Noob is just a term, not name calling.

I sure hope he's too busy to pop in. There's a couple others I hope don't find their way over, Willmavile being one that really gets under my skin.

I get along with anyone, who isn't a pretentious azzhat.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Not to worry :thumbup: It's all good at this point. :cheers:

Yo-

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

98VS1400 wrote:My only thought on that other thread, which I participated in as well, is that dropping the noob bomb is not usually a good idea. It is never meant in a good way, so don't get shocked when someone takes offense to it.

The real issue in that thread was the OP. He was looking for a HD battery to replace his HD battery in his Intruder. He was likely going to overpay and get a battery that was the wrong size. Yet, nobody suggested he buy a correct battery for his bike. In fact, I'm not even sure his question of CCA was ever answered by anyone except himself!

I've stopped sending PMs to new guys over there lately, but I will resume the practice ASAP. After ddog said he was going to the "other" site, I'm surprised there wasn't nary a question asked.
I answered his CCA question. I figured everyone just blows off what I say anyway. Or, figure I meant the General. :lmao:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Hey Keith, just don't invite the ones that say something like....I need a friend to help me with my bike, call me.....try for the ones that at least seem as though they have a clue as to what's going on. :lmao:

Yo-

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Complaints are not accepted in the General forum section. Please take any complaints to the, 'Complaint Department' where it will be handled swiftly and with expertise. If you cannot find the, 'Complaint Department', your complaint, is obviously not worthy of complaining about!

Yo-

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

We have a complaint dept? :uhh: I thought Dude "WAS" the complaint dept. :lol:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by YoDude »

Haha funny :tongue:

Yo-

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

:angel: To be honest I don't see a lot of things that need changing on the board. ddog has to remember he is talking to a bunch of old men that are pretty much set in their ways. I don't have anything against him. He can just rub you the wrong way if you let what he says bother you. :blink:

Ahh, the joys of being young and dumb again. :lmao:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

98VS1400 wrote: In a related bit of news, I discovered if you go into the User Control Panel, you can label a member a "foe". After doing that, any post the foe makes is hidden from your view until you click a display button. I am a fan of that feature now!
I didn't know about that feature. Maybe I need to check it out and try it out against that "98" guy. :lol: :jester: Just kidding you Keith.

I do know that different generations see things differently and that can lead to wrong ideas about something. I try to have an open mind, but I am old and pretty well set in my ways when it comes to doing something or thinking a certain way. But that has never stopped me from looking at a subject a different way. I took my rose colored glasses off a long time ago and threw them away. I'll sit down and write a short thread on the way I see life. That should open a few eyes and make the way I see things clearer to everyone on the board. I just don't have the want to right now or I'd do it tonight.