AUGUST THOUGHTS

Keep it civil
HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

AUGUST THOUGHTS

Post by HARRIS »

It dawned on her that all of these years he has been saying that women with tatoos turn him on so she figured 10 years married=Til death do them part so she was going to get a tat.

After looking at all of the books at the tatoo parlor she couldn't find what she wanted so she decided to get a tat of a Turkey on he right inner thigh and a tat of Santa on her left inner thigh.

Later that night at dinner she told her husband that she was going to the room to get his gift ready and when she called him he had to enter with his eyes closed until she gave him the go ahead to look.

She went to the room and undressed then called him in. With his eyes closed she said;

Wife-"Open your eyes love."
He open his eyes and there she was naked and he was dunbfounded.

Wife- "Why do you look surprised when you always told me women with tats turn you on?"

Hubby-"That is true love but why did you get a tat of a turkey on your right inner thigh and a tat of Santa on your left inner thigh?"

Wife-" Well darling, I am sick and tired of you telling me you have nothing to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas."
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Re: AUGUST THOUGHTS

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

[emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: AUGUST THOUGHTS

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

My kind of woman :naughty: :naughty:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"