Blood sucking parasite

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Blood sucking parasite

Post by Herb »

http://freedomoutpost.com/blood-sucking ... reproduce/

"A scientist studying a deadly turtle pathogen decided to name the species after President Obama – naming Baracktrema obamai in his honor, apparently.

The parasitic flatworm competes with the host’s immune system and thwarts it in order to thrive and reproduce. The results are often deadly for the turtle.

Perhaps science saw a similarity between its behavior and the way the constitutional system of checks and balances has been thwarted by an infiltration of Obama’s brand of governance, which has in effect, hijacked the economy and turned it a state-run zombie organism.

What other type of organism weakens its host, overtaxes its system and allows its borders to be infiltrated by potential pathogens and guts its defenses against it at the same time? Perhaps Baracktrema obamai could be viewed as a sort of nature’s Cloward & Piven strategy to undermine to the point of collapse."

Can't make this up folks...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Blood sucking parasite

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

So how do we kill, I mean get rid of this sucker? :OhNo;
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:So how do we kill, I mean get rid of this sucker? :OhNo;
With one of our four "boxes"

Right now,...the Ballot Box.

If that doesn't rid us Americans of this blood-sucking fatal parasite,...the Cartridge Box. ;)

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I don't believe the ballot box is as powerful as it once was. Those in power has figured out how to rig it so they stay in power. I do believe a revolt is in our future, not so distant future either. This country is so divided by so many things it can't possibly continue the way it is without something changing and I think it needs to start that changing in Washington D.C. with the one sent there to do as we say and not what they think we said. Actually it should have started after Obama was voted in and then congress voted in Obamacare that the people did not want. :hellfire:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: