Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Sniper takes out ISIS executioner from a mile away By Emily

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sniper takes out ISIS executioner from a mile away
By Emily Saul September 11, 2016 | 5:00pm
Modal Trigger Sniper takes out ISIS executioner from a mile away

A sharpshooter killed a top ISIS executioner and three other jihadists with a single bullet from nearly a mile away — just seconds before the fiend was set to burn 12 hostages alive with a flamethrower, according to a new report.

The British Special Air Service marksman turned one of the most hated terrorists in Syria into a fireball by using a Barett .50-caliber rifle to strike a fuel tank affixed to the jihadi’s back, the UK’s Daily Star reported Sunday.
The pack exploded, killing the sadistic terrorist and three of his flunkies, who were supposed to film the execution, last month, the paper said.
The ISIS butcher — who reportedly delighted in burning hostages alive — had been on a US “kill list” for several months, sources told the paper, which did not identify the sniper or the executioner.
He and his band of wicked men had been traveling around ISIS-held compounds in Syria slaughtering civilians labeled as spies.
Their prisoners were tied to stakes or thrown in cages before being torched by the executioner, according to the report.
started using flamethrowers after the torture method was popularized in North Korea.

The ISIS killer was so feared that his victims would beg to be shot rather than be set on fire.
Just before the sniper rescue operation outside of Raqqa, Syria, “the SAS team moved into an overwatch position above a village where they were told the execution was going to take place,” a source told the Star.
“Up to 12 civilians were going to be murdered — eight men and four women.
“The executioner gave some sort of rambling speech . . . then when he finished, the SAS sniper opened fire,” the source said.
The captives were then rescued by British and US special forces.

The rescue comes just months after another SAS sniper killed two ISIS car bombers as they drove toward Libya. The sniper’s bullet went through the driver’s skull and into the passenger’s neck, taking both out.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/11/sniper-tak ... mile-away/
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Re: Sniper takes out ISIS executioner from a mile away By Emily

Post by Lechy »

Special Air Service, awesome.

[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Lechy wrote:Special Air Service, awesome.

[emoji41]
BRITISH Special Air Service.

THAT rocks!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

So they take out a few men and the enemy kills 10x as many. Something is wrong here. It is time to get rid of that POS we have as a president and then level the countries that harbor these ISIS azzholes. :hellfire:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

1 shot, 4 kills, not a bad result.

[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

I CANNOT BELIEVE A SNIPER HAS NOT HELPED OUR POTUS ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

HARRIS wrote:I CANNOT BELIEVE A SNIPER HAS NOT HELPED OUR POTUS ....

Patience, Grasshopper,......patience. ;)

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Reading stories like these turn my stomach. If this administration and its complicit press would get off their relentless mission to aggrandize Islam and start exposing ISIS and the daily atrocities that are committed by them around the world in the name of Islam, we'd have plenty of support for sending in the troops. I know they have footage of these acts taking place. Pictures and video of the atrocities being committed in Syria, Iraq and northern Africa should be leading the news every day and our president should be holding press conferences to condemn those atrocities and call out those who support or refuse to condemn what's taking place. We could rally plenty of support and we could cleanse Syria and Iraq of ISIS in a month if we wanted.
lovineveryminuteofit

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Designer wrote:
I've waited almost 8 years. If that isn't long enough for somebody to make that one shot ... one kill deal then there will never be enough time. And once he gets out of office (if it happens) it will be too late. The azzwipe has taken America down to his level... the toilet. :hellfire:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
Designer wrote:
I've waited almost 8 years. If that isn't long enough for somebody to make that one shot ... one kill deal then there will never be enough time. And once he gets out of office (if it happens) it will be too late. The azzwipe has taken America down to his level... the toilet. :hellfire:
If it were to happen before he leaves office,....the fuking liberals and the left-wing biased media would make a martyr out of him,...aggrandizing anything and everything he did in the effort to deify-the-dead into some sort of Saint. And that would get the sympathy-vote-thing going,....making it almost certain The BITCH would win.

No,....best to wait,....timing is everything. :wink:

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.....the goon murdered with fire and died by fire. Justice immaculate! Divinae Iustitiae!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Timing is everything......especially if the bitch does win and she nominates obozo for the supreme court....

One shot...One kill
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Timing is everything......especially if the bitch does win and she nominates obozo for the supreme court....

One shot...One kill
It CAN be done,..... at a MILE AND ONE_HALF!

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

I've shot to 1000 meters with open sights....I think I'd need some pretty serious optics for a mile and a half....but I reckon snipers can do that sort of thing. They are God's little gift to military effectiveness.