typical dim action

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

typical dim action

Post by Herb »

https://patriotpost.us/posts/44787#post-comment

As the entire nation took time to remember the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks Sunday, some students at Barack Obama’s alma mater weren’t so patriotic. After the Occidental College Republican Club painstakingly set out 2,997 flags — one for each victim of the attacks — vandals came along and ripped them out of the ground, snapped some in half and tossed them into trash cans. “Today is meant to be a day of respect and remembrance for all the victims and heroes of 9/11,” the group said after creating the display. After the vandalism was discovered, they said, “Not one [flag] was left in the ground. Not only did they destroy the memorial, they put posters and fliers up that shamed the victims of 9/11.” One of those posters read, “R.I.P. the 1,455,590 innocent Iraqis who died during the U.S. invasion for something they didn’t do.” The College Republican Club fixed the display at 1:00 in the morning, and stood guard the remainder of the night.

First things first, NO MUSLIM IS INNOCENT. They are all terrorists at heart.

Second the number used is another lie of the muslimes. Nearest count possible is, 112,000-123,000 of those killed being civilian noncombatants. BTW, NOT innocent.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: typical dim action

Post by Designer »

That they attack a display is a CLEAR indication they do NOT adhere to our Constitution and our Bill of Rights.

It is time to cleanse our nation of this cancerous growth.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Designer wrote:That they attack a display is a CLEAR indication they do NOT adhere to our Constitution and our Bill of Rights.

It is time to cleanse our nation of this cancerous growth.

[emoji106] :cheers:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Where is the National Guard when you need them to shoot a few college students? Just remember when the riots start that Obama was the one that brought or let these azzholes into this great nation. :hellfire:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

I disagree there John.

A lot of them were here already, but ofucker DID invite them over in boatloads once he was in office.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

YoDude wrote:I disagree there John.

A lot of them were here already, but ofucker DID invite them over in boatloads once he was in office.

Yo-
Have you considered this?

As the muslim population numbers increase, they demand more special dispensation (which IS NOT assimilation at all),...and when they get even more numbers, they create separate areas called "Enclaves",... driving out those who are not muslims,....areas where they ignore THE LAW OF THE LAND and instead practice their Sharia Laws ( it is in their koran to do so,..they can't deny it).

This is the slow Cultural Invasion their religion is perpetrating and can bee seen at various stages all over the world,...right now.

So,...as their numbers increase and then their imam demands they adhere to Sharia, do you think the existing, born here, muslims are going to face him and say,..."No, no, no Mr. Religious Leader of my Mosque, We live in America and must abide by The Laws Of America!,...That means we must turn away from The Laws of our koran ,..the ones we are told to Live By and Abide with by mohamed, our sacred prophet,...and instead live by the laws mohamed specifically says WE ARE NOT TO."

Does anyone here think these existing, born here muslims will do that?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

Open your fucking eyes.

[youtube][/youtube]

You are being invaded. Europe has lost, the UK is soon to fall and Canada is so fucked up the only people wanting to live there are moslems ( I got the spelling right ).

[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Very concerning situation. Thing is they were asked if they considered themselves radical muslims and they thought they were not,--they are.

Bit radical would you not say to go to a meeting in the first place.

I am supposed to be Church of England--yes that is my religion but I would be radical if I went to a meeting about it.

These dumb arses listen to clever talk all day long, they are impressionable people (not very smart)

Suzuki Johnny is doing the same thing on daily verse.

This is not a religious forum and that room they used for the meeting was not a Mosque or the white guy on the right not voting for anything would not have been allowed in.

I live with Muslims not this type at all, the girls wear mini skirts and red hats at Christmas, the super markets ply jinggle bells and they have Christmas trees.

At Ramadan I go and eat food, ----be carefull what you believe.

The middle East Muslims are the ones you need to shoot dead.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorist are Muslims.

The whole world is very close to Armegedon by religion. I will have nothing to do with it.