oops, I got myself in a mess

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

oops, I got myself in a mess

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I'm wanting to put a pickup bed camper shell on my trailer with two foot tall sides so I will have room to sit up and found a camper shell for sale on craigslist. The seller didn't give an asking price just a make me an offer type of deal, So since the shell is what I was looking for I made an offer. The seller send me an email asking when I can pick it up? :eek: He took my offer of $100. :bonk: Now my problem is where can I dig up $100 by next weekend? ;IDunno: [space] :OhNo; [space] :soda: Anybody want to loan me a hundred for a month? :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Re: oops, I got myself in a mess

Post by MadCow »

I remember about 10 years ago I was on ubid and I bid on what I thought was a couple older model overstock (but new) scsi hard drives, I put in a ridiculously low bid and won...I bid 50 bucks for all ....but I didn't win a couple drives, I won 100 drives....for $50 bucks...and it was like $200 for shipping, LOL...$250 total

:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

ANyhow, I turned around and sold them individually on ebay and made an ass load profit. Kept 4 of them for myself...and those drives still work today!! Noisy as hell, but oh well.
-DBTO

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: oops, I got myself in a mess

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

yeh, this reminds me of the time I put in a low, low bid for an old school bus knowing someone would outbid me and no one else bid so I won the bid. :eek: I won the bid on an old school bus, :lmao: Thank God on the day I was suppose to go pick it up in another state we had a huge snow storm come thru and they got it also. Since he knew all I had running at the time was the motorcycle he said he would re-admit the bus and we would act like it never happened since it wasn't really my fault I couldn't pick it up.

This is what happens every month, after paying what I owe I don't have the money to do the things I need to do for myself. And that is why the trailer never gets built. :cry: Maybe, just maybe, after I get taken off Medicare part B and the Wrangler retirement checks coming I'll have some money left to do what I want. :Umm:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: