LA Times Quote of the day - priceless

Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein.......
Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.... And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.
Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:
"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on ' Macbeth '. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times
Be sure to forward this to all of the "mentally ill" vets you know. Especially, the ones with guns.

Respectfully
Thomas A. Lytle

If you are reading this; thank a teacher. If you are reading this in English; thank a Veteran.
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem."
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: LA Times Quote of the day - priceless

Post by Designer »

What is WRONG with The left? :fubird:

No one who is given the trust of the public should be saying what that BITCH says about Our Veterans!! :fubird: :fubird: :fubird:

THEY are the ones who make the sacrifices that vouchsafe our Nation. :bow: [emoji106] :clap: :cheers: :rock:

My Gawd!!

Remove them all from office,...NOW! :hellfire: By ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

It appears the nuts are taking over more each day. Is there a way we can kick a state out? Maybe we can give California back to Mexico since it is mostly Mexicans living there anyway. :uhh:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Yo might have something to say about that John...although California is a more "progressive" state...they have a good number of electoral votes that matter big time when it comes to Presidential elections..
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Yo might have something to say about that John...although California is a more "progressive" state...they have a good number of electoral votes that matter big time when it comes to Presidential elections..
And they always go dim...

One more reason to kick CA out.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Yo might have something to say about that John...although California is a more "progressive" state...they have a good number of electoral votes that matter big time when it comes to Presidential elections..
Yes they do and look at the bunch of whiney ass people they have been electing to send to congress. Let's start with that "We have to pass it to see what is in it" bitch. Just hearing the name Pelosi makes me want to throw up. Then you have the likes of Boxer, Waters and the lady (sarcasm) this thread is about. That is to just name a few. Now before anyone says anything, I know there are bad apples from every state and my home state is one of them that has had a few. But jeezs it looks like calif. has a tree full of bad apples and they all run for congress and get elected. :hellfire:

I also know Calif has plenty of good people like our site manager/builder Yo Dude and have nothing but good things to say about him and the other good people in Calif. Hell if Yo would run for congress as a Dem I'd ride out to Calif and vote for him. :lolfall:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

@ Lechy and John, Herb is right. CA is ALWAYS counted as Left wing, NO MATTER WHAT! Hell, the whole dam state is full of blood sucking politicians and freakin' lawyers that are not controlled in any manner. This state is the proving grounds for everything the rest of the nation is supposed to accept. I say fuk that, let us get some Texas politicians over here and THEN see what happens! Arizonaian politicians would probably work just as well!

That, or bust up the state into chunks like, well, someone has been wanting to.

Gov Brown is supposed to be leaving office sometime soon If I recall correctly, so something is gonna happen then.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Oh and John, if I were to EVER run, I'd be on the conservative side, not the other, evil side. [emoji106]

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

YoDude wrote:Oh and John, if I were to EVER run, I'd be on the conservative side, not the other, evil side. [emoji106]

Yo-
Does that mean I can't vote for you? :Umm: [space] :OhNo; [space] :soda:

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

Good Lord.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

YoDude wrote:@ Lechy and John, Herb is right. CA is ALWAYS counted as Left wing, NO MATTER WHAT! Hell, the whole dam state is full of blood sucking politicians and freakin' lawyers that are not controlled in any manner. This state is the proving grounds for everything the rest of the nation is supposed to accept. I say fuk that, let us get some Texas politicians over here and THEN see what happens! Arizonaian politicians would probably work just as well!

That, or bust up the state into chunks like, well, someone has been wanting to.

Gov Brown is supposed to be leaving office sometime soon If I recall correctly, so something is gonna happen then.

Yo-
Never gonna happen. CA will always be a lib state, too dam many low information people that only want what they can get. The government's welcoming of illegals is only making it worse.

Remember the woman politician that said you don't need papers to vote?

She got hammered for this, but it is the mindset in CA.

I gave up this year and moved to Nevada, don't know if it will be better, but I don't see how it can be any worse.

Then there is this...

1.2 million illegal aliens vote, and I am willing to bet that EVERY ONE of them voted dim.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

I say what we need is a country to come in and monitor our elections to make sure it is honest like we do to other countries. We have a rigged voting system that needs to be shut down. Like what should have happened 8 years ago before Obama was elected as POS, oops, as POTUS. :lolfall: [space] :uhh:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:I say what we need is a country to come in and monitor our elections to make sure it is honest like we do to other countries. We have a rigged voting system that needs to be shut down. Like what should have happened 8 years ago before Obama was elected as POS, oops, as POTUS. :lolfall: [space] :uhh:
And what country would you use? Where is there one that would not favor the left?

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Well, if we can't find one we trust then I suggest we go back to using paper and pencil ballots with an equal number ballot counters from each party. That way we can be sure all ballots are counted and honestly. If we have to we can have another set of ballot counters to recount the ballots to make sure the numbers match. We also need voter ID cards for every voter or they don't vote. And just for the hell of it tell the black panthers they can't set up shop within 300 yards of any voter place. :blink:

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

This story is at least a couple years old. I don't believe those to be Feinstein's words. She's a moonbat, for sure, but she's not that bat-shit crazy. Is she? :eek:
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:This story is at least a couple years old. I don't believe those to be Feinstein's words. She's a moonbat, for sure, but she's not that bat-shit crazy. Is she? :eek:
Well,..if you believe Snopes,.. :lmao: ,...and RealClearpolitics,.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: then she didn't. [emoji2]

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
SuzyRidr2 wrote:This story is at least a couple years old. I don't believe those to be Feinstein's words. She's a moonbat, for sure, but she's not that bat-shit crazy. Is she? :eek:
Well,..if you believe Snopes,.. :lmao: ,...and RealClearpolitics,.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: then she didn't. [emoji2]
Actually, she is that bat shit crazy, but her name is busby, not feinstein.

The incident happened in 2006, when she was running against Republican Brian Bilbray for the north San Diego congressional district. She ran 2 more times and this incident kept her from getting elected all 3 times.

The only difference between her and feinstein, is, she actually said it, feinstein doesn't have the guts to say what she believes.