CO2 and Global Warming Exposed

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: CO2 and Global Warming Exposed

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:If the world as we know it melts down, why would we want to go down the slippery-slope path of governance again? Why not just everyone for themselves? :uhh:

Just food for thought. [emoji106]
For one thing a lot of us might end up being the little dog in the fight with a big dog. And I don't want to be the little dog that ends up killing the big dog by chocking him to death when he tries to swallow me. :lolfall: Besides, there are way too many pussies that will think it is safer to run in a group and beat up the one guy for whatever he may or may not have. :bang: this government worked fine until those in office found out they could give themselves a raise and there was nothing the common man/woman could do about it. That was also stated as something to watch out for by our founding fathers. Basically I would say we got too far away from doing what the constitutions says to do. That and the fact we gave women and niggars the right to vote. :lmao:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

I say governance is a slippery slope by it's very nature. Put someone in charge of your life and that's exactly what you get. :uhh:
lovineveryminuteofit

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

You may be right, but without it you have lawlessness and that ends up with people taking the law into their own hands for right or wrong. I'd prefer to have someone make laws as long as the laws are called for and to have tern limits so the people elected don't make it a living like the people we now have in office have done. That is the one thing I think the framers of the constitution overlooked... term limits. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Sometimes I think I'd just as soon return to the old ways ... Just shoot the MF'er that pisses you off and causes you grief. Pretty soon everyone learns not to piss you off and cause you grief. [emoji2]
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:Sometimes I think I'd just as soon return to the old ways ... Just shoot the MF'er that pisses you off and causes you grief. Pretty soon everyone learns not to piss you off and cause you grief. [emoji2]
That's how Clint Eastwood handled them! (Outlaw Josie Wales come to mind :uhh: [emoji2] )

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!