Found my 7" tablet

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Found my 7" tablet

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

that has been lost for years. :clap: It is a POS but I can use it to listen to music on it. I used to play games on it but it got to where it would just go to the main page in the middle of a game and I would have to start all over so I quit using it. It is a Wintec Filemate Clear T720 and cost about $100 6 years ago. It is the one I planned to take with me on the long trips on the bike instead of the laptop. But thankfully I found out it was undependable on the longer trips before I made any of the long trips. It also has two cameras on it so maybe I can still use it for taking pics and listening to music on. The only real draw back is it has a mini usb plug in and not a normal size usb plug. :bang:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Re: Found my 7" tablet

Post by jonnycando »

You might keep an eye on QVC.com and the other TV marketplaces. They sometimes have screaming deals on small tablets that are much more up to date, that you might be able to swing. It's the new way of the world that electronics are obsoleted too soon....and there's something newer and cheaper every time you turn around!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Found my 7" tablet

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Yeap, I've noticed that as soon as I buy something it is obsolete before I get it home. :bang: The tablet plays music real good and even plays the game I have on it as long as I have the charger plugged in. It is basically a throw away item, the company has even said instead of replacing the battery they would send me another tablet if it was still under warranty. It's not so I will just keep it plugged in and listen to the music I have on it. [emoji106]
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: