Happy Birthday Mith

Keep it civil
Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Re: Happy Birthday Mith

Post by Cuban »

BlacktopTravelr wrote: Miths old bike had an oil leak that mith couldn't find or fix so he sold it. I was going to buy it but I couldn't figure out a way to get it back to Okla so HDI bought it instead. Hell, the paint job on that bike cost more than I was going to pay for it, but I just couldn't get it. :bang:
Ah, thanks John. Now that you mention it, I think I probably knew that it was an oil leak. Shit... some memories from the old place are beginning to fade... :sad:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Cuban wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote: Miths old bike had an oil leak that mith couldn't find or fix so he sold it. I was going to buy it but I couldn't figure out a way to get it back to Okla so HDI bought it instead. Hell, the paint job on that bike cost more than I was going to pay for it, but I just couldn't get it. :bang:
Ah, thanks John. Now that you mention it, I think I probably knew that it was an oil leak. Shit... some memories from the old place are beginning to fade... :sad:
No problem. :cheers:

Yep and I hear people say it is the eyesight that goes first. :bang: [space] :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
Cuban wrote:
No problem. :cheers:

Yep and I hear people say it is the eyesight that goes first. :bang: [space] :lolfall:
What I have noticed is that it is the bad memories that go first. The good memories seem to be better embedded in our minds.

I think that is a good thing, there are plenty of memories that I want to forget.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

BlacktopTravelr wrote: No problem. :cheers: ... and I hear people say it is the eyesight that goes first. :bang: [space] :lolfall:
My father told me if I didn't stop it, I'd go blind. I said: "Dad, I'm over here."
Herb wrote: What I have noticed is that it is the bad memories that go first. The good memories seem to be better embedded in our minds. I think that is a good thing, there are plenty of memories that I want to forget.
Agreed. The expression 'fond memories' exists. Here's hoping you'll be successful in forgetting... :cheers: