A Homeless Woman Stands Guard......

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

A Homeless Woman Stands Guard......

Post by Designer »

....to protect the Vandalized Star of THE TRUMP!! :rock: that was being repaired. [emoji106] :clap: :cheers:

A homeless woman holding pro-Donald Trump signs appeared to stand vigil at the Republican presidential candidate’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Thursday, one day after the star was destroyed in a pre-dawn pick-ax attack.

In video and photographs posted online, the woman can be seen sitting close to Trump’s star and holding a sign that reads, “20 Million Illegals and Americans sleep on the streets in tents. Vote Trump.”

In video, the woman says she is sitting near the star to make sure “no one messes with it,” and accuses an unspecified person or people of knocking her down.

“I’m 64 years old and they pushed me down,” the woman says in video posted to Periscope.

And look!,....look how Mean and Nasty the piss-poor leftists are that they push down a 64 year-old woman! :hellfire:

Shows what a bunch of Awful people they really are. :fubird:

Read more at http://americanupdate.com/articles/home ... 7xH4ocG.99

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: A Homeless Woman Stands Guard......

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

This doesn't surprise me in the least bit....these are the same assholes who loot and burn their own neighborhoods in the name of racial justice. :bonk: :fubird:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: A Homeless Woman Stands Guard......

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

We pay the police for protection from people that destroy personal or public property, so why not post a cop to watch this star? How about posting an undercover cop, you know one that dresses in civilian cloths? :OhNo;
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: