Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

This will make you sick and scared!~

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

This will make you sick and scared!~
Conveniently Forgotten.
Back in 1969, a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley,
needed to die. Rackley was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him.
When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbro took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Connecticut.

Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers? In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail.
The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became good friends with Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College.
Isn't that something!
As a '60s radical, you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college dean!
Only in America!

Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture.
Some years later, Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.
How in the world do you think these killers got off so easily?
Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.
These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.
One of these people was Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by Bill Clinton.
O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member? Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean? No, neither!

The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University at the time. She is now known as "'The smartest woman in the world." She is the former Democratic senator from the State of New York---------our former First Lady, and the former Secretary of State, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And now, as Paul Harvey said; "You know the rest of the story."
Pass this on! This deserves the widest possible press. Remember this during her campaign to become our next President!
And if you have any doubts as to the validity of this information, click this link to see the truth:

https://www.truthorfiction.com /hillarypanthers/
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: This will make you sick and scared!~

Post by YoDude »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:This will make you sick and scared!~
Conveniently Forgotten.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/hillarypanthers/
Fixed your URL

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

I was watching television and just heard Paul Ryan quip the the smartest and most on-target comment I've ever heard him make in a while. After referring to the the litany of investigations, congressional hearings, allegations, scandals, etc, that have surrounded Hillary and her staff during this campaign he said, "If you want to know what a presidency under Hillary Rodham Clinton would be like, you're living it now". People who lived through Bill's governorship and presidency during the 1980s and early 1990s know how spot on that comment is. [emoji2]
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Adding more of The Truth about hil-LIAR-ee and what she really is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uilty.html

She viciously attacked this 12-year-old rape victim in order to defend the rapist.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Designer wrote:Adding more of The Truth about hil-LIAR-ee and what she really is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... uilty.html

She viciously attacked this 12-year-old rape victim in order to defend the rapist.
Dang, that's one hell of a article there!

Just goes to show too, that she's a crook to start off with anyway! I guess that was her job as attorney for the defense though. Get the crooks off with as little time as possible or nothing even.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

YoDude wrote:Dang, that's one hell of a article there!

Just goes to show too, that she's a crook to start off with anyway! I guess that was her job as attorney for the defense though. Get the crooks off with as little time as possible or nothing even.

Yo-
What that BITCH did was beyond merely her "job".

But what makes it totally unconscionable is that that the little girl was SO viciously attacked that he destroyed her ability to EVER have children!

and

And THE BITCH said she was certain he did it
,....yet THAT BITCH goes off and ATTACKS THE LITTLE 12 YEAR-OLD GIRL!! :hellfire:

FACTS from the Article:

• Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
• The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
• The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
• Shelton says she's furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
• Clinton accused Shelton of 'seeking out older men' in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
• The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s

Kathy Shelton recounted the brutal assault that she said left her with severe internal and external injuries. She said she was knocked into a coma, and later required stitches in her genital area.
'When I came out of the coma, I had several stitches down there. They tore me up bad,' she said. 'The doctors said there was a 99 percent chance I couldn't have kids. I have been with a couple men after that, it took me a long time to grow there. But I never had any kids.'
As a result of the attack, Shelton said doctors told her it was unlikely she would ever be able to have children. She said she was devastated by the prognosis.
'When I was younger I really wanted a kid so bad,' said Shelton, who has never had children. 'I love kids.'

And THIS is the candidate that n-trude, enforcer and others think is a person worthy of our presidency??? 8-)

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Just what the hell has all this bad mouthing, showing the true about Hillary and what she has done do? Not a damn thing has changed with all the shit I have seen posted about her. As a matter of fact it only takes up more of our, the people that hate Hillary, time and makes us madder. Do you really think there is a judge out there that will put her behind bars "if" she doesn't win?

At one time we had the best legal system in the world, but it isn't so any more. Too many judges have been bought for someone like Hillary to go to jail. That (Hillary) POS would make a bobby pin look straight. :hellfire:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Just what the hell has all this bad mouthing, showing the true about Hillary and what she has done do? Not a damn thing has changed with all the shit I have seen posted about her. As a matter of fact it only takes up more of our, the people that hate Hillary, time and makes us madder. Do you really think there is a judge out there that will put her behind bars "if" she doesn't win?

At one time we had the best legal system in the world, but it isn't so any more. Too many judges have been bought for someone like Hillary to go to jail. That (Hillary) POS would make a bobby pin look straight. :hellfire:
Our "justice" system has always favored the rich and/or powerful. The difference today is that we hear about it on the internet.

Anyone here think we would have heard about most of her crimes if it were left up to the LMSM?

What really ticks me off is that if someone does a political ad that tells about this stuff, the LMSM starts whining about the "mud slinging" and making it sound like it is lies. the low information voters, that get their news from saturday night live, believe that crap.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Just what the hell has all this bad mouthing, showing the true about Hillary and what she has done do? Not a damn thing has changed with all the shit I have seen posted about her. As a matter of fact it only takes up more of our, the people that hate Hillary, time and makes us madder. Do you really think there is a judge out there that will put her behind bars "if" she doesn't win?
I take it you are venting your frustration at the legal system that the elites have put blinders on that has allowed her to get away with her shit for so long.

When a Case is made, and goes to court with the Spot light on all the Facts and Evidence. I DO believe there is a judge who will convict. [emoji106] :bow: