Cloth or Something...

Keep it civil
JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Cloth or Something...

Post by JFL Live »

BleachBit: Cloth or Something

I went ahead and ordered the "signed" version! Check out the comments! :lolfall:
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Re: Cloth or Something...

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Hannity, Trump and Pence keeps saying they "acid washed" Hillary's server. Whatever that means. Last I checked, the software used to destroy the evidence on Hillary's server hard drive is a free download and involves no chemicals. [emoji2]
lovineveryminuteofit

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

If dumb America votes this odious bitch into office.... I will lose all hope for America as we know it today...
This information has been known for months before...but Comey decides not to revel it to the voting public in time for it to really get out that information to the masses. This has got to be the most ridiculous presidential election in out history ..so many innuendos it's almost comical :blink: :blink:
Having served in the military....... just the thought of having to salute this bitch turns my stomach ... I would surely resign before I would submit myself to such degradation. I am unable to fathom her to be the supreme commander of all our armed forces... The blind leading the world's most powerful army.. (Where's the puke emoticon )...
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I would make a guess that she doesn't even know where the server is much less how to clean it. So if congress would just go after the people that actually do the server cleaning or deleting then they can put pressure on the bitch and get on with life... life in prison for her that is. :hellfire: I'm so tired and sick of hearing all the BS she has done I can't imagine what she will do if elected to the whitehouse. :bang:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

The Clintons are criminals. Like all high level criminals they've blackmailed, bullied and bought their way to the top. They own people in high places. Their foundation is nothing short of international organized crime. But I firmly believe Julian Assange willl drop the A-bomb on Hillary concerning the Clinton Foundation and pay-for-play by Monday, along with some other embarrassing tidbits. At some point down the road we'll feel indebted to Julian Assange for revealing to us the degree of corruption and lawlessness that permeates throughout our government at all levels. If we manage to change the path we're on this Tuesday, we'll all owe him a debt of gratitude. I'll add Edward Snowden to the list of people we should thank, at some point, as well. :wink:
lovineveryminuteofit

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

It is amazing how it is the whistle blower that ends up as the bad guy. Since so many in power are the ones that are at the center of the trouble you can bet congress will never make a law providing protection for the whistle blower. To me the two people name above (Julian Assange and Edward Snowden) are heroes and not the bad guys. With the attitude of the people we have in society today it will take decades for things to change to where the bad people go into hiding instead of the good guy. :hellfire:

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

I'll say that in Florida...I'd be VERY SURPRISED if Clinton wins this state. She has Miami, hands down, but the rest of the state is NOTHING BUT TRUMP SIGNS!!! Backroads, highways, residential areas...I have seen ONLY Trump signs, and they're freakin' everywhere!

We have guys standing on the street corner of Main Street in Zhills every day this week with Trump signs and bullhorns.

Went riding yesterday through the Spring Lake area, Brooksville, Floral City,....not 1 Hillary sign! But Trump signs everywhere.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Just because you don't see any Hillary signs doesn't mean the people won't vote for her in a "rigged" election. I hope I am wrong but she will get a lot more votes than anyone thinks in Florida and the rest of the U.S. :bang:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Just because you don't see any Hillary signs doesn't mean the people won't vote for her in a "rigged" election. I hope I am wrong but she will get a lot more votes than anyone thinks in Florida and the rest of the U.S. :bang:
Yeah, she will, mostly from non-citizens and the dead.

:(
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

WearySoldier
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: Suzuki VS1400

Post by WearySoldier »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:If dumb America votes this odious bitch into office.... I will lose all hope for America as we know it today...
This information has been known for months before...but Comey decides not to revel it to the voting public in time for it to really get out that information to the masses. This has got to be the most ridiculous presidential election in out history ..so many innuendos it's almost comical :blink: :blink:
Having served in the military....... just the thought of having to salute this bitch turns my stomach ... I would surely resign before I would submit myself to such degradation. I am unable to fathom her to be the supreme commander of all our armed forces... The blind leading the world's most powerful army.. (Where's the puke emoticon )...
Just remember (if it helps)... You swore to ... uphold and protect the constitution, against all enemies foreign or domestic ... This fits the bill!!

ws
Fight on Weary Solder the battle's almost done! :rock:

scootermcq
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: VS1400 + VL1500

Post by scootermcq »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:. (Where's the puke emoticon )...

(Just doing my bit for the forum)
Scott

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

:smile: