THE TRUMP WINS!!!!

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

THE TRUMP WINS!!!!

Post by Designer »

THE TRUMP JUST TOOK PENNSYLVANIA!! [emoji106]

And he has Wisconsin, Arizona and Alaska wrapped up too.

TRUMP WINS! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TRUMP WINS! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TRUMP WINS! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: THE TRUMP WINS!!!!

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I hope you are right. Does that mean Hillary goes to prison and gets a striped pants suit? :lmao:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM!!! MAGA
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

WHAT AN ELATION THE LEGACY OF THE POS WILL GET IT'S JUST REWARD ....

THE SCREW UP OF 2012 WILL BE RECTIFIED AND THAT CREW CAN GET MEASURED FOR ORANGE JUMP SUITS

THE SWAMP WILL BE DRAINED AND HEADS WILL ROLL

THERE IS A GOD !
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Was up all night...couldn't stop watching the news. (And I have parent/teacher conferences tonight, so I'm going to be running on adrenaline!)

OMG!!! Had to switch to MSNBC a few times to see that sour, smug look on Chris Matthews and that bulldyke Rachel Maddow. Someone needs to slap the crap outta that bitch with a giant Trump dildo!

Re-Elect Trump 2020!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

I'm surprised...I thought the election was rigged in Hillary's favor...
-DBTO

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

MadCow wrote:I'm surprised...I thought the election was rigged in Hillary's favor...
To be sure...it WAS.

Those Puss-sucking Turd-eating Bastards did ALL they could to LIE, CHEAT BREAK LAWS and do ANYTHING illegal they could to force THAT BITCH on us TRUE AMERICANS.

We...the Good and Decent Americans,....out numbered them. :rock: :rock: [emoji106] :cheers: :clap:

All it would take to see the extent of all their Lies and Cheating is perform an examination of what happened at the ballot box and all their despicable foul stench will be seen CLEARLY.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:Was up all night...couldn't stop watching the news. (And I have parent/teacher conferences tonight, so I'm going to be running on adrenaline!)

OMG!!! Had to switch to MSNBC a few times to see that sour, smug look on Chris Matthews and that bulldyke Rachel Maddow. Someone needs to slap the crap outta that bitch with a giant Trump dildo!
Yup.....We...the TRUE Americans.... also have THE MAJORITY IN BOTH THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND THE SENATE!!!!! [emoji106] :clap: :cheers:

With such a MANDATE...we need to cleanse Our Nation of such disgusting UN-American Feces like them. :fubird:

The First Step will be to see if all those puss-brained left-wingers who said they will leave the country if THE TRUMP!! :rock: is elected live up to what they said they'd do. Wanna bet they were just FULL OF SHIT when they said it? :Umm:

DevilsFan wrote:...Re-Elect Trump 2020!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
The True Americans think just like you! ;)

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Designer wrote:Yup.....We...the TRUE Americans.... also have THE MAJORITY IN BOTH THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND THE SENATE!!!!! [emoji106] :clap: :cheers:

With such a MANDATE...we need to cleanse Our Nation of such disgusting UN-American Feces like them. :fubird:
You had better remember that most of those in congress were against Trump and didn't really want to see him win. He has got an uphill road for the next 4 years and then we'll see what this once great nation looks like. :blink: I'm not sure he can get as much done as we hope. :bang:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
Designer wrote:Yup.....We...the TRUE Americans.... also have THE MAJORITY IN BOTH THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND THE SENATE!!!!! [emoji106] :clap: :cheers:

You had better remember that most of those in congress were against Trump and didn't really want to see him win. He has got an uphill road for the next 4 years and then we'll see what this once great nation looks like. :blink: I'm not sure he can get as much done as we hope. :bang:

Donald Trump has done for America what no other presidential candidate before him......kept a lying, treacherous traitor bitch out of the White House....that in itself rates him 100% in my book...............Now the real work begins wit the draining of the Washington, DC swamp [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:

And we can vote them OUT! To put it all in perspective I refer you to a List of Political Endorsements FOR THE TRUMP!!:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_D ... ents,_2016

It is rather extensive. ;)

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

Those in congress who would not support Trump because he though he was a drag on the ticket must now realize, Trump put them back in their seats, and lifted the Republican party up. They better realize that we the people are a force to be reckoned with.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

jonnycando wrote:Those in congress who would not support Trump because he though he was a drag on the ticket must now realize, Trump put them back in their seats, and lifted the Republican party up. They better realize that we the people are a force to be reckoned with.
And we are also the ones that can send their sorry asses home if they don't straighten up. Personally I would love to see a bunch of new Repubs put in congress next election to replace the sorry ones we have in there now.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
jonnycando wrote:Those in congress who would not support Trump because he though he was a drag on the ticket must now realize, Trump put them back in their seats, and lifted the Republican party up. They better realize that we the people are a force to be reckoned with.
And we are also the ones that can send their sorry asses home if they don't straighten up. Personally I would love to see a bunch of new Repubs put in congress next election to replace the sorry ones we have in there now.
Hear Hear! :clap: :cheers: [emoji106] :rock:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

This is the situation we were in back when the voters gave Bush a GOP congress, and Bush screwed the pooch acting just like a lib.

I only hope that Trump does a better job than bush did.

Although, I have to admit that watching the talking heads explode last night is worth everything that is going to happen, good or bad.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

Pinky Tuscadaro wrote:
MadCow wrote:I'm surprised...I thought the election was rigged in Hillary's favor...
:lmao:

Well, if it was the dems who rigged it, that should be your answer.....

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

IT WAS RIGGED .... TRUMP DID IT BETTER
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

OldCoot
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: SOLD Suzuki S50

Post by OldCoot »

Hot dog! All three branches of government could soon be in the business of working for the people and restoring the Constitution so we can grow our economy and defend ourselves.

God does answer prayers. :bow:
SOLD: 2008 Black Suzuki Boulevard S50

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Can you hear us NOW? :cheers: [emoji106] :bow:

lovineveryminuteofit

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:

I agree 100% John....... [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"