THE TRUMP WINS!!!!

Keep it civil
NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Re: THE TRUMP WINS!!!!

Post by NE_FL »

First of all, in the legal system a pardon is given to absolve someone who has been convicted of a crime, and so far Hillary has not even been formally accused of a crime.

Secondly, I just don't see Trump personally pushing for a prosecution of her mis-doings. It would come across as being vindictive, and punishing a political foe after elections would set a poor precedent. But with a new administration in place, he may just stand back and give tacit consent to let the legal system play it out.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

NE_FL wrote:First of all, in the legal system a pardon is given to absolve someone who has been convicted of a crime, and so far Hillary has not even been formally accused of a crime.

Secondly, I just don't see Trump personally pushing for a prosecution of her mis-doings. It would come across as being vindictive, and punishing a political foe after elections would set a poor precedent. But with a new administration in place, he may just stand back and give tacit consent to let the legal system play it out.

Excuse me, but there is no way he can sit back and ignore what she did as Sec. of State. The killing of 4 Americans was enough to get her sent to jail for life, but the setting up of the server, deleting emails and breaking federal law is just too much to step back and say I am not going to be vindictive. Put the bitch in prison for life along with all the other people that committed treason against America while Obama was president including Obama. :soapbox: Damn, it's just too hard for this old man to climb up on this soapbox every time I turn around. :bonk:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

NE_FL wrote:First of all, in the legal system a pardon is given to absolve someone who has been convicted of a crime, and so far Hillary has not even been formally accused of a crime.
Exactly correct! [space] I made this observation about o-bam-ass-hole and pardoning THAT BITCH back when folks we demanding her being indicted before the Election. (September IIRC). [space] BY LAW that fukking obamasshole CANNOT pardon they who have not been convicted.
NE_FL wrote:....Secondly, I just don't see Trump personally pushing for a prosecution of her mis-doings. It would come across as being vindictive, and punishing a political foe after elections would set a poor precedent. But with a new administration in place, he may just stand back and give tacit consent to let the legal system play it out.
Good point. He has stated that he hasn't ruled out that he will look into going after her and prosecute. [space] In fact, he has pretty much said he WOULD!

Transcript from the 10-9-2016 Debate:

As a reminder, during the October 9 debate, Trump said: “If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. Because there has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has never been anything like it. And we’re gonna have a special prosecutor.”

Clinton responded, “You know it’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in this country.”

Trump fired back: “Because you’d be in jail.”

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/dona ... z4PqNu2veW

And this from February this year:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... president/

https://www.rt.com/usa/366034-trump-cli ... rosecutor/

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

I'm thinking there's going to be an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. I think that's where the indictments are going to begin.

I will admit, it's tough right now to go after that c-bag, what, with all the butt-hurt crybabies. It would look vindictive. BUT...Trump was given the win because the masses came out in droves BECAUSE OF all the crap she has done and gotten away with.
Sick Guilianni after her as AG and fuck the whiners who, I'm 100% sure, will claim "Witch Hunt".
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:I'm thinking there's going to be an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. I think that's where the indictments are going to begin.

I will admit, it's tough right now to go after that c-bag, what, with all the butt-hurt crybabies. It would look vindictive. BUT...Trump was given the win because the masses came out in droves BECAUSE OF all the crap she has done and gotten away with.
Sick Guilianni after her as AG and fuck the whiners who, I'm 100% sure, will claim "Witch Hunt".
There are now calls for Donald Trump to make good on his statements about prosecuting THE FUKING BITCH. A Bit Hasty are they.

The time to start proceedings on THAT BITCH would be best next year after obamasshole and his fuking BITCH are THE HELL OUT IF OUR WHITE HOUSE and we see just how far into insanity The Mentally Unstable left-wingers descend themselves.

I am betting they will get MUCH worse. Physically Violent and Attacking, with Diatribes that show them to be Deeply Disturbed People are soon to follow their Whiny, Infantile Tantrums and Rioting we now see. Along with smear campaign trying to make Trump supporters appear to be White Supremacists.

It will be in that environment they created that any Rightful and Legally Necessary Investigation will happen.

Not exactly a pleasant-looking time ahead. :Umm:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Designer wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:I'm thinking there's going to be an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. I think that's where the indictments are going to begin.

There are now calls for Donald Trump to make good on his statements about prosecuting THE FUKING BITCH. A Bit Hasty are they.

The time to start proceedings on THAT BITCH would be best next year after obamasshole and his fuking BITCH are THE HELL OUT IF OUR WHITE HOUSE and we see just how far into insanity The Mentally Unstable left-wingers descend themselves.

I am betting they will get MUCH worse. Physically Violent and Attacking, with Diatribes that show them to be Deeply Disturbed People are soon to follow their Whiny, Infantile Tantrums and Rioting we now see. Along with smear campaign trying to make Trump supporters appear to be White Supremacists.

It will be in that environment they created that any Rightful and Legally Necessary Investigation will happen.

Not exactly a pleasant-looking time ahead. :Umm:

Ahhh...once the new iPhone or Pokemon app comes out the Millenials will forget all about the election! [emoji2]
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

DevilsFan wrote:Ahhh...once the new iPhone or Pokemon app comes out the Millenials will forget all about the election! [emoji2]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ya know!,...Why didn't I think of that!! :Umm:

:ahha: ...Stick a pacifier in their mouths and they'll quiet down. [emoji106]

tyrant
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1400

Post by tyrant »

Bill granted clemency to CIA director John Deutch, who was accused of mishandling classified information, prior to any charges being filed.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

DevilsFan wrote:IBUT...Trump was given the win because the masses came out in droves BECAUSE OF all the crap she has done and gotten away with.
Trump was given the win by the electoral votes not by the popular votes. You better remember that Hillary won the most votes by the people. :blink:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:IBUT...Trump was given the win because the masses came out in droves BECAUSE OF all the crap she has done and gotten away with.
Trump was given the win by the electoral votes not by the popular votes. You better remember that Hillary won the most votes by the people. :blink:
She only won by half a percent of the total vote. Take out the voting illegals and the voting dead... She lost the popular vote.

On top of that, in most states, the absentee ballots are not counted unless there are enough of them to change the outcome of the election.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... _not_.html

"No, it’s not awful. It’s great, and it protects the importance of your vote. It’s also uniquely American and demonstrates yet again the once-in-creation brilliance of the Founding Fathers.

First of all, she’s probably not going to win the actual number of votes cast. She may win the number of votes counted, but not the votes cast.

States don’t count their absentee ballots unless the number of outstanding absentee ballots is larger than the state margin of difference. If there is a margin of 1,000 votes counted and there are 1,300 absentee ballots outstanding, then the state tabulates those. If the number of outstanding absentee ballots wouldn’t influence the election results, then the absentee ballots aren’t counted.

Who votes by absentee ballot? Students overseas, the military, businesspeople on trips, etc. The historical breakout for absentee ballots is about 67-33% Republican. In 2000, when Al Gore “won” the popular vote nationally by 500,000 votes and the liberal media screamed bloody murder, there were 2 million absentee ballots in California alone. A 67-33 breakout of those yields a 1.33- to 0.667-million Republican vote advantage, so Bush would have gotten a 667,000-vote margin from California’s uncounted absentee ballots alone! So much for Gore’s 500,000 popular vote “victory.” (That was the headline on the N.Y. Times, and it was the lead story on NBC Nightly News, right? No? You’re kidding.)

Getting back to the “win the popular vote/lose the Electoral College” scenario: Thank G-d we have that, or else California and N.Y. would determine every election. Every time."

"That means that the vast majority of 48 states and their populations will be subject to the whim and desire of just two states. If those two states have similar demographics and voting preferences at any particular point in time (which they do now), then those two states call the shots for the entire country.

But the Electoral College brilliantly smooths out the variances in the voting proclivities among states and regions. Farmers in the middle of the country and importers and exporters on the shore get roughly equal say, as do Madison Ave. execs and factory workers in Tennessee.

Shortcomings? Sure. The E.C. can make an R vote meaningless in a very few heavily D states or vice versa. But without the Electoral College, the country’s entire population is subject to the disproportionate voting preferences of the few most populous states."
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:

Popular vote doesn't matter, at least to me. If you're going to claim that as some kind of "Clinton cupcake points", it's irrelevant. We all know that California is an extremely populated state and most are liberal. If it came down to the popular vote then California, Miami and NYC would be the only places that mattered come election day. Thus, the Electoral College.

As far as I'm concerned, the left took a beating this election! In so many ways. Every other reason to justify something else is :bs: .

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:THE TRUMP!! :rock: was given the win by the electoral votes not by the popular votes. You better remember that hil-LIAR-ee won the most votes by the people.
This "win" you claim for hil-LIAR-ee happens only because her total includes:

The VOTING DEAD The left trots out every election.

And the "voting buses" that go from precinct to precinct and have all the LAW-BREAKING leftists vote multiple times (there is video admission they do this)

And all the MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS who voted!

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

DevilsFan wrote: Trump was given the win because the masses came out in droves BECAUSE OF all the crap she has done and gotten away with..
BlacktopTravelr wrote: Trump was given the win by the electoral votes not by the popular votes. You better remember that Hillary won the most votes by the people. :blink:

[emoji2] Although the final numbers aren't tallied yet, it should be safe to suppose what has transpired this cycle...

The Democrats, in their arrogance, assumed that they had certain demographics in the bag. They were wrong. Looking back, it's clear to see they hadn't heard the voices of middle America, especially the white voters throughout the Mid-West. The so-called Rust Belt. Obama had those voters, but hadn't performed during his term, so they were still looking for a voice... for someone to hear them. Trump offered that this time around. His message obviously resonated with that group, and their votes were enough to give him an easy Electoral College majority, even while receiving a smaller* turnout than Mitt Romney or John McCain. (*results not final) Recent estimates put Trump at right around 60 million total votes...

Hillary's turnout was disastrous. The DNC made numerous mistakes, assumptions, and outright fuckups during this campaign, not the least of which was trying to ordain a deeply flawed (damaged) candidate. I'm a left-leaning type of person, and IMHO, Hillary Clinton's biggest problem (in regards to being elected) is that she's just not likable. She really isn't. She can't connect with large groups, and certainly won't inspire anyone with her robotic delivery. She's just terrible. Poor thing. lol. Normally, I wouldn't want to hold that against anyone, but when running for high office, I think it does matter. Who was it that said "perception IS reality"'? She simply didn't excite people the way Obama was able to, so they didn't bother to go out and vote for her. If (BIG if) she would have been able to attract Bernie Sanders' very large group of supporters, it would have been a different race, however her arrogance, and probably her age, worked against her and she left them out in the cold, just like the mid-westerners. White women and minorities also didn't get out and vote for her in the numbers they were expecting, and as a result her totals are down significantly from Obama's, with just over 61 million votes.

Here's a quick graph that pretty much tells the tale, with numbers from about a week ago. It's easy to see that total participation is quite low...

One thing is certain. The map will need to be redrawn, and the Democrats have a lot of soul searching to do. I guess that's two things. The times they are a changin'. [emoji2]

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Ok, I guess the point of my Hillary won the popular vote is the fact that a lot of people voted for her legally or illegally. They voted for someone that should have been in jail and not running for the presidency. You need to look past the legality part of it and focus on the why was she even allowed to run part. I guess after thinking about us having a half black man as president for the last 8 years, that won't show he is legally a natural born citizen, I shouldn't be surprised a crook was allowed to run. America has really lowered the bar on being able to run for the highest governmental position in the country. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to find out I am able to run in 4 years. :bang:

tyrant
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1400

Post by tyrant »

Cuban, you need The Shining Light Of Truth that is Rush Limbaugh. Let me know if if you'd like a Year's subscription 2 Rush 24 7

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

tyrant wrote:Cuban, you need The Shining Light Of Truth that is Rush Limbaugh. Let me know if if you'd like a Year's subscription 2 Rush 24 7
Hey thanks Ty. Think I can handle that much truth? [/lol]