HALLELUJAH

Keep it civil
HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

HALLELUJAH

Post by HARRIS »

PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL ISN'T AN ON COMING TRAIN.

THANK GOD ! AMEN
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: HALLELUJAH

Post by Designer »

Oh!.... It WAS an oncoming Train. :naughty:

It was THE TRUMP TRAIN! :rock:

Coming to pick up all the True Americans.

Now it is time to put THE BITCH in FRONT of the TRUMP TRAIN and convict THAT BITCH!!! :rock: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap: [emoji106] [emoji106] :rock:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I wonder how many will live up to their word and leave the U.S. and how many appointed by Obama will quit their jobs knowing what they have said and done about Trump? If I was the head of the FBI I would quit and find a safe rock to hide under. :lolfall:

Of course we have to wait for the electoral college to vote and make it official. Hillary could still win. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

THE POSSUM SPEAKS ......

[emoji106] :cheers: :rag: :clap: :clap: :clap: [emoji106] [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:I wonder how many will live up to their word and leave the U.S.
Just like all those leftists,....they are Full Of SHIT and will not do as they say.....thus making themselves LIARS
BlacktopTravelr wrote:...and how many appointed by obama will quit their jobs knowing what they have said and done about Trump?
A Smart TRUMP will cleanse them ALL OUT.

With all their Hate-filled Name-calling, they WILL NOT just suddenly..."change"...their viewpoint and start "working with us" :

President obama called us bitter. He said we were the kinds of people who cling to guns and religion.

Time and time again he stood on foreign soil and apologized for our nation. And to this day it remains unclear whether he believes the United States is the most exceptional nation on Earth.

hillary clinton called us deplorable – irredeemable.

"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the 'basket of deplorables. Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it."

The only thing deplorable was hillary clinton's basket of grossly generalistic comments.

"And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up," she went on to say. "He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric."

Her campaign portrayed Conservative Catholicism as a “bastardization of the faith”
and seemed to imply that Evangelicals are a bunch of impoverished country bumpkins.

This is the words of the left-wing we are now supposed to "Work With"??? [space] They will NOT suddenly "change" their Deeply-held Despising Hate from where these words come from...and suddenly "work with us",...but they will continue to work against us while appearing to cooperate so they can further forcing their "agenda" upon us Americans.
BlacktopTravelr wrote:....Of course we have to wait for the electoral college to vote and make it official. Hillary could still win. :blink:
The Electoral College vote tally is HIS. Right now he has 276 votes (only 270 needed to win). THE BITCH has conceded the VICTORY to THE TRUMP!! :rock: too.

He has won. :rock: :rock: :rock: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers:

It's over.... THE TRUMP!! :rock: IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT!

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Designer wrote: The Electoral College vote tally is HIS. Right now he has 276 votes (only 270 needed to win). THE BITCH has conceded the VICTORY to THE TRUMP!! :rock: too.

Well the tally may be his, but they have not yet voted on who the next president is. Clinton could with her money buy the presidency. I don't put anything past her and her cheating ways. Unill the college votes I say she could be the next president. :OhNo;
January 6, 2017

The Congress meets in joint session to count the electoral votes. Congress may pass a law to change this date.
The Vice President, as President of the Senate, presides over the count and announces the results of the Electoral College vote. The President of the Senate then declares which persons, if any, have been elected President and Vice President of the United States.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
Designer wrote:The Electoral College vote tally is HIS. Right now he has 276 votes (only 270 needed to win). THE BITCH has conceded the VICTORY to THE TRUMP!! :rock: too.

Well the tally may be his, but they have not yet voted on who the next president is. Clinton could with her money buy the presidency. I don't put anything past her and her cheating ways. Unill the college votes I say she could be the next president. :OhNo;
January 6, 2017

The Congress meets in joint session to count the electoral votes. Congress may pass a law to change this date.
The Vice President, as President of the Senate, presides over the count and announces the results of the Electoral College vote. The President of the Senate then declares which persons, if any, have been elected President and Vice President of the United States.
Well...I'm telling everyone right now.

If they even TRY to put that Lying, Despicable, Filthy, Crime-infested, Lying CUNT in the White House over THE TRUMP!! :rock:? ......It will be "Open Season" on left-wingers!!!!! ;)