A Fireworks Show!.......:-)

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

A Fireworks Show!.......:-)

Post by Designer »

That didn't happen! HA HA HA!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can here her now!...."what a nice Show it was!"...just like we heard her say,...."I landed under Sniper Fire"

Hillary Clinton may have lit the fuse for her victory celebration a little too soon — by planning an Election Night explosion of fireworks over the Hudson River, The Post has learned.

Law enforcement officials and the FDNY have been told to prepare for a barge-launched pyrotechnic display off Manhattan’s Javits Center, where Clinton and running mate Tim Kaine will join their supporters for the Nov. 8 vote count, sources said.

The aerial detonations would last for two minutes, with the triumphal celebration permitted to start as early as 9:30 p.m. — a mere half-hour after the polls close in New York, sources said.

Source: New York Post

Looks like THE BITCH was deluding herself...again!

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Re: A Fireworks Show!.......:-)

Post by jonnycando »

If anyone thinks they shoulda voted for her, let the evidence reassure them....She is a nut case of the highest order.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I heard that Mr. Pence offered to take those fireworks off her hands if they would sell them at half the price... [emoji106] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

And then there's this:

Newsweek anticipated that Clinton would take the presidency and shipped Clinton’s “Madam President” cover to stores early instead of the Trump issue. Now they're having to recall them. Those Hillary issues will make for nice collector's items. I wonder how many issues have gone missing already. :lmao:

Newsweek Recalls Premature Hillary Clinton Issues After Donald Trump’s Shocking Win
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... es-w449631
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:And then there's this: Newsweek anticipated that Clinton would take the presidency and shipped Clinton’s “Madam President” cover to stores early instead of the Trump issue. Now they're having to recall them. Those Hillary issues will make for nice collector's items. I wonder how many issues have gone missing already. :lmao:

Newsweek Recalls Premature Hillary Clinton Issues After Donald Trump’s Shocking Win

Shows you the profound effect of all the LIES that the (so-called) "media" broadcasted all along. [space] The Manufactured "Polls" showing hil-LIAR-ee leading, :lmao: .......lying-by-omission about the HUGE attendance at TRUMP rally's :uhh: ....omitting favorable reporting of what TRUMP says and does....etc. etc.

Their Web-of-lies has mis-informed the Gullible and Simple-minded Mouth-breathing Peons..... and Newsweek is just one of them. :roll:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!