Madonna takes back her...."offer"

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Madonna takes back her...."offer"

Post by Designer »

Author Gersh Kuntzman tried to get Madonna to honor her lewd promise to gratify Hillary voters and filmed himself doing so.

Madonna has withdrawn from her pledge to provide some, er, satisfaction to Hillary voters, the latest disappointment in an election season full of them.

The singer had famously promised the oral sex last month — “And I am good,” she added, lest anyone question her gratification qualifications — but when a Hillary supporter, armed with a selfie of his ballot, showed up to claim the prize, he was greeted with derision.

“Ha ha ha ha,” laughed the security guard at her Madgesty’s Upper East Side manse. “I didn’t get that information, sorry, man.”

Read more at http://americanupdate.com/articles/mado ... j3YAuG6.99

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Madonna takes back her...."offer"

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I'd be apprehensive receiving anything from this notorious bitch :blink: :blink:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

I wouldn't let Madonna near my dog, let alone me. :lmao:
lovineveryminuteofit

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Wow, I'm glad I cashed in on that before she dropped the offer...
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

JFL Live wrote:Wow, I'm glad I cashed in on that before she dropped the offer...
And she told me that was her BF knocking on the bedroom door. I just barely got out the window. :bang:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
JFL Live wrote:Wow, I'm glad I cashed in on that before she dropped the offer...
And she told me that was her BF knocking on the bedroom door. I just barely got out the window. :bang:

Well after hearing this, I'm not going to be her boyfriend any more! :bang:

:lolfall:
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

:funnylast: You my friend are a riot. :lol:

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:And she told me that was her BF knocking on the bedroom door. I just barely got out the window. :bang:
:shock: Shit... you were there too!? Sorry I missed ya...

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Cuban wrote:

Dang, we could have held a rally... :blink:
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

JFL Live wrote:
Cuban wrote:

Dang, we could have held a rally... :blink:

Would you have called that a piece ful rally :funnylast:
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Remember a few months ago when liberals thought there was no way Donald Trump would ever take the presidency? Remember when, in their arrogance, many celebrities promised to leave the country if he was ever elected?
Looks like it’s time to start packing!
The list of celebrities that were supposedly set to lose after this election include liberal comedians like Jon Stewart and Amy Schumer. Stewart spent the majority of the election season calling Trump and his supporters racists, sexists, and bigots.
“I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers,” he said in an interview with People magazine.
The list also includes the ever-peachy Lena Dunham, who promised to stand by her threat no matter what.
“I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” Dunham said in April at an awards ceremony. “I know a lovely place in Vancouver, and I can get my work done from there.”

Below is a list of at least 23 celebrities who promised to leave if Trump won the election:

• Comedian Jon Stewart
• Comedian Chelsea Handler
• Actress Neve Campbell
• IAC Interactive Founder Barry Diller
• Feminist Lena Dunham
• Comedian Keegan-Michael Key
• Actress Chloë Sevigny
• Race Hustler Al Sharpton
• Actress Natasha Lyonne
• Comedian Eddie Griffin
• Filmmaker Spike Lee
• Model Amber Rose
• Actor Samuel L. Jackson
• Singer Cher
• Comedian George Lopez
• Singer Barbra Streisand
• Actress Raven-Symoné
• TV Host Whoopi Goldberg
• Actor Omari Hardwick
• Pop Star Miley Cyrus
• Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
• Comedian Amy Schumer
• British Columnist Katie Hopkins

Good Riddance!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Remember a few months ago when liberals thought there was no way Donald Trump would ever take the presidency? Remember when, in their arrogance, many celebrities promised to leave the country if he was ever elected?
Looks like it’s time to start packing!
The list of celebrities that were supposedly set to lose after this election include liberal comedians like Jon Stewart and Amy Schumer. Stewart spent the majority of the election season calling Trump and his supporters racists, sexists, and bigots.
“I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers,” he said in an interview with People magazine.
The list also includes the ever-peachy Lena Dunham, who promised to stand by her threat no matter what.
“I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” Dunham said in April at an awards ceremony. “I know a lovely place in Vancouver, and I can get my work done from there.”

Below is a list of at least 23 celebrities who promised to leave if Trump won the election:

• Comedian Jon Stewart
• Comedian Chelsea Handler
• Actress Neve Campbell
• IAC Interactive Founder Barry Diller
• Feminist Lena Dunham
• Comedian Keegan-Michael Key
• Actress Chloë Sevigny
• Race Hustler Al Sharpton
• Actress Natasha Lyonne
• Comedian Eddie Griffin
• Filmmaker Spike Lee
• Model Amber Rose
• Actor Samuel L. Jackson
• Singer Cher
• Comedian George Lopez
• Singer Barbra Streisand
• Actress Raven-Symoné
• TV Host Whoopi Goldberg
• Actor Omari Hardwick
• Pop Star Miley Cyrus
• Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
• Comedian Amy Schumer
• British Columnist Katie Hopkins

Good Riddance!
Get Rid of them! :fu:

They are all pond-scum-level, brain-dead puss-suckers anyway. :fu:

Them leaving will raise the general I Q level rating of Americans quite alot. [emoji106]

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Can we throw this one out first? " Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg" You can bet your last dime she will vote against anything Trump wants. :bang: To be honest there isn't a name on that list I will miss. :blink:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Can we throw this one out first? " Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg" You can bet your last dime she will vote against anything Trump wants. :bang: To be honest there isn't a name on that list I will miss. :blink:
Actually, I would feel MUCH better with all of them gone. Wish they would take a few others with them, like the obama's and jessie jacksoon.

Al Sharpton needs to get out before Trump sics the IRS on him for back taxes.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

I can see where a movement has developed for California to secede. Well, I want to tell them as a God fearing Southern Man, that we fought that war 150 years ago, and we found out, it can't be done. We've made things work however. Now if California really wants out, we will simply throw them out. No secession necessary.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Isn't Texas the only state that can legally secede from the union? I think that have something in their state constitution about being able to secede if and when they want to. :uhh:

And that my friend is how threads get hi-jacked. :lolfall:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Isn't Texas the only state that can legally secede from the union? I think that have something in their state constitution about being able to secede if and when they want to. :uhh:

And that my friend is how threads get hi-jacked. :lolfall:
I believe is a provision that they could divide the state into smaller states.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

One more hi-jack and then I will stop. :blink: [space] :OhNo;
It bears repeating that the united States are "united" explicitly on the principle that "governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed" and "whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends [i.e., protecting life, liberty, and property], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government" and "when a long train of abuses and usurpations...evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:One more hi-jack and then I will stop. :blink: [space] :OhNo;
It bears repeating that the united States are "united" explicitly on the principle that "governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed" and "whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends [i.e., protecting life, liberty, and property], it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government" and "when a long train of abuses and usurpations...evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."
It would be appropriate for all citizens to re-read the full text of the Declaration of Independence. [emoji106]

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

NE_FL wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:One more hi-jack and then I will stop. :blink: [space] :OhNo;
It would be appropriate for all citizens to re-read the full text of the Declaration of Independence. [emoji106]
I read it a few weeks ago. When going through the list of complaints in it, it reads like a list of the things the left has been pushing on us. EVERYONE of the complains about the king, are what has been happening for the last 25 years.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.