Police figure out how to calm anti Trump protesters...

Keep it civil
JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Police figure out how to calm anti Trump protesters...

Post by JFL Live »

_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Re: Police figure out how to calm anti Trump protesters...

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

This sort of thing makes me lose all hope for mankind. I'm glad I'll be dead before these guys are running the nation. :fu:
lovineveryminuteofit

VRH
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: VS1400GLP - VL1500 C90T

Post by VRH »

That is soooo funny! :lmao: and so sad. And, that has to be a put on.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I'd say you get 10 days in jail and a $1,000 fine which doubles for each time you are arrested and has to be paid in full before you are released. Once you hurt the pocket book they get the message. How do I know.... I was the offender for many years that got away with paying the fines out when I could, but if I would have been made to pay the fine in full before being released it would have been different. :bang:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

This PROVES all I've said about left-wingers once AGAIN. :roll:

These diseased-brained, Mentally Unstable unhinged, Irrational MORONS need to be SLAPPED DOWN until the GET IT!!!...not given fuking trophies!!! :hellfire:

This Extremest behavior MUST BE DEALT WITH AND STOPPED!!,...NOT FOSTERED BY THIS LOLLIPOP-IN-THE-MOUTH BULLSHIT!! :fubird:

It is time to remove these vermin that Attack, Destroy, Threaten, Maim and Hurt others when the disagree with them. :fubird:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

:funnylast:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Cuban wrote::funnylast:
So...you think it funny huh? :Umm: [space] Tell me....what do you find so laughable?

How about this? [space] Is this "Funny"?:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10664/vid ... =position1

Or these "fine individuals"?
http://www.intruders-alert.com/viewtopi ... ber#p70017

Does what they do make you laugh? (that guy with the Crowbar attacking a defensiveness 62 year-old Trump supporter must be a real scream huh!)

And how about all those left-wing rioters in Ferguson? [space] Weren't they a Sensible Mature Adult, Law-abiding bunch!

Don't forget.....those paid-for left-wingers who were sent to Trump Rallies to incite violence! [space] What a swell group!

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

This was meant as satire, the following was at the bottom of the page.

"The Babylon Bee is Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire."

The problem is that it makes so damn much sense, in today's world, that it is easy to accept it as fact.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

That is funny! And it is sad...and it is exactly what's happening in our schools!

As an elementary teacher I watched last year as our school decided to have a full-out graduation ceremony for our 5th graders transitioning to middle school. I'm talking parents, cap and gowns, graduation party...

And the kicker is...more than half...yes, MORE THAN HALF...of those students are reading at a below grade level status and their math scores are at a 3rd to 4th grade level!!!

If you don't believe me, just take a look at these freakin' college students that DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE LOSS!!! As they protest and threaten to leave the country. AS one reporter just stated, "How can they leave the country when they haven't figured out how to leave their parents basement yet?"!!!

One of Trump's "First Thing's to Do" is get rid of the Department of Education!!! The DoE holds the purse strings. School districts bend over and take it for the $$$, selling kid's futures for the almighty dollar. Disgusting!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

No jury would convict you for defending your life and or your property....

.In Louisiana we can carry in our vehicles....pistol , long rifle and we also have a law that they call a hijacker law... If you are in your vehicle and someone approaches your vehicle and just looks like he / she is going to try and hijack your vehicle......you have the legal right to kill that person(s)...........Louisiana passed that legislation after several persons started hijacking vehicles stopped at red lights and stop signs....
The would be hijacking stopped immediately ............even before the ink was dry on that bill... [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

tyrant
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 1400

Post by tyrant »

Cuban wrote::funnylast:
I'm not sure that Designer isn't unhinged

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

Designer wrote:So...you think it funny huh? :Umm:
Yep. I do. :lolfall:

JFL Live wrote:Image

tyrant wrote: I'm not sure that Designer isn't unhinged

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Cuban wrote:
Designer wrote:So...you think it funny huh? :Umm:
Yep. I do. :lolfall:
:Umm: Seems you missed the point. [space] What I was referring to was the Unlawful Violence and Rioting that the "protesters" were doing. [space] Here,...I'll post it again for you:
Designer wrote:This PROVES all I've said about left-wingers once AGAIN. :roll:

These diseased-brained, Mentally Unstable unhinged, Irrational MORONS need to be SLAPPED DOWN until the GET IT!!!...not given fuking trophies!!! :hellfire:

This Extremest behavior MUST BE DEALT WITH AND STOPPED!!,...NOT FOSTERED BY THIS LOLLIPOP-IN-THE-MOUTH BULLSHIT!! :fubird:

It is time to remove these vermin that Attack, Destroy, Threaten, Maim and Hurt others when the disagree with them. :fubird:
Though I missed that the "trophies" was a satire,...It is not altogether a far stretch that the powers-that-be in the Cesspool of liberalism that New York has degraded to.

I mean,....they wanted to ban large soft drinks thinking it would reduce obesity. :lmao: :lmao: Only a Moron would think such a thing as that. :roll:

And the Fuking Governor told Conservatives to leave...they are not wanted. [space] Isn't THAT a smart thing for a public offical to do for the economics of the city and state! :roll: