Veterans Memorial vandalized

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Veterans Memorial vandalized

Post by Herb »

This crap make me sick.

It also turns me against whatever they are protesting for/against. They probably did more damage than good for their cause, because any vet worthy of the title will now be against them.

https://conservativedailypost.com/veter ... =OneSignal

Except not everyone thinks that these memorials should be taken seriously. In fact, there are some people out there that don’t respect the memorials and everything that they stand for. They think it’s a good idea to DISRESPECT the memorials that are out there.

The most recent example comes from someone who is against the Dakota Access Pipeline. They were so against it that they thought the best course of action would be to vandalize a memorial that was set specifically for World War II veterans in Washington. That came from the National Park Service on Tuesday.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Veterans Memorial vandalized

Post by Designer »

Anyone want to guess here?

Does anyone think it is NOT some left-wing sociopathic turd pile that desecrates A Memorial TO OUR NATIONS FINEST?.......our Enlisted Personnel who SACRIFICE for our Nation?....all so they can to piss a mealy-mouthed complaint about something TOTALLY unrelated to them that SERVED THEIR NATION??

Anyone?

It is MORE THAN time to cleanse our GREAT NATION of Fecal Remnants that does this with JAIL TIME! :fubird:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Post by FallenAngel »

Man Arrested in Connection With Vandalized Veterans Memorial in Venice
A 24-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the defacement of a Venice mural dedicated to POWs and troops missing in action during the Vietnam War, officials said.

Angel Castro was taken into custody on Wednesday in the Exposition Park area of Los Angeles after detectives put out a warrant for his arrest, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 49771.html
Desecrating and vandalism of Veteran memorials has been going on for as long as I can remember. In this video listen to the protester’s explanation of why it is OK.
Wisconsin Capitol protesters disrespect the Veterans Memorial
[youtube][/youtube]

Flag Haters vs Patriot Biker
[youtube][/youtube]

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Trash, if they hate the USA that much, why don't they leave?
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

Wisconsin's capitol city of Madison has long been a hotbed of liberal hatred and disrespect of the military. That town was in the forefront of protests during the Vietnam era, and in fact treated returning vets like scum. A large part of that attitude exudes from the University of Wisconsin (Madison) which is embedded in the town's culture. I was stationed there for 2 1/2 years.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

These Despicable UNAMERICAN Fecal Piles need to be Clinton-ized. :fubird:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Let the punishment fit the crime

Tarred and feathered..........castration.......and then deported to iran
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Let the punishment fit the crime

Tarred and feathered..........castration.......and then deported to iran
That would mean they would suffer more pain than being clinton-zed! :uhh:

GREAT! :cheers: :clap: [emoji106] [space] Make it so! :rock:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Send their sorry asses to Gitmo and let the Marines take care of them. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Send their sorry asses to Gitmo and let the Marines take care of them. :blink:
I would never wish that kind of whiny torment on any service personnel
Give them an island instead and visit it in a few years

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

FallenAngel wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:Send their sorry asses to Gitmo and let the Marines take care of them. :blink:
I would never wish that kind of whiny torment on any service personnel
Give them an island instead and visit it in a few years
On second thought I say put them on a leaky boat headed towards China and torpedo it about half way.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:On second thought I say put them on a leaky boat headed towards China and torpedo it about half way.
And make them pay for the boat

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

Anybody notice the tire tracks? No? Google Anthony Burrus... or not.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Cuban wrote:Anybody notice the tire tracks? No? Google Anthony Burrus... or not.
I did as you suggest. And here is a quote from the Huffington Post:

His vehicle was found abandoned outside a McDonald’s restaurant. Pieces of a cross and a stake were found embedded in the tires, police said.

Henderson Police Department spokeswoman Jennifer Richmond said the incident had “upset the entire community.”

“This is something you don’t do. This is a form of desecration,” Richmond told The Associated Press. “These people served their country and then someone disrespected their memory in this way, and it’s just totally unacceptable.”

Police aren’t sure whether Burrus drove over the crosses on purpose, and said he denies all knowledge of the incident.

Verify Here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mem ... bb11727d88

The picture was of a desecration back in May, this year. But the truth about that event still stands. Anthony Burrus did drive a car to do this.

Seems we don't need to "See" Tire tracks to find The TRUTH now. do we? :Umm:

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

Designer wrote:Seems we don't need to "See" Tire tracks to find The TRUTH now. do we? :Umm:
Read the headline one more time, Ed. Here... I'll even post it again... [emoji2]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Cuban wrote:Read the headline one more time, Ed. Here... I'll even post it again... [emoji2]
You didn't get it either. [space] There no proof right now that he didn't do what he did as a protest.

But the Original Article posted is about a recent incident of a desecration at The WWII memorial in Washington DC recently (the article is dated November 9, 2016).

Someone spray painted on the North Dakota marker at the memorial to protest the pipe line. It does discuss other acts of vandalism towards veterans memorials but most of the article focuses on the incident at The WWII memorial. Seems they didn't use the correct picture though.

So when the Headline asks for help in finding the protesters, they are Spot On because those "people" :roll: sprayed Pipeline protesting comments on A Memorial for the American Troops of WWII of North Dakota. (Which have NOTHING in common)

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

What saddens me is that this was not just any memorial it was to honor residents who died while serving their country. Laid out be residents and survivors of the fallen. Each cross bares the name of a Solder, Sailor, Air force men or Marine that gave there final breath on the battle field and died for the very freedom that "Anthony Burrus" abused.
I can handle Flag burning and flying the American flag Up side down because I know that when a flag is no lounger fit for service it is cremated and the Stars and Stripes waving Up Side down is a call for help. But to desecrate a memorial for the fallen that lost their lives to protect this mans rights to FREE SPEECH Just Pisses me off. And in his own community Just plain stupidity.

He took a big shit in his own back yard